Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

My own fault for taking captaincy off Ings. But hey at least I have him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    My own fault for taking captaincy off Ings. But hey at least I have him

Sarr really was a trap, Watford are awful. I was lucky I didn't get him in, only had Ings so had to captain him.

Pope playing tonight. Don't fancy a CS, but if he could get saves bonus that might not be too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Pope playing tonight. Don't fancy a CS, but if he could get saves bonus that might not be too bad.

Same here. Had no one playing yesterday but didn't fall back too much.

Get in!!

• Advertisement

Just Bruno tonight for me.

claw wrote: »
    Bruno + Maguire for me fein. Had captaincy on Maguire but changed back to Bruno now. 75% owned in the top 1k. Just far too risky not to captain him.

Same here.

Greenwood at 6.2 looks a great option now with his price, form and fixtures.

Jammy goal for Bruno. Was unlucky before hitting the post.

• Advertisement

Brunooooooo

Nice 10 points from Maguire as well. Might sneak in to the top 100 tonight with a bit of luck.

I think I moved up 4 places with Fernandes as captain to 72nd, it's tough to make ground at the top.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I think I moved up 4 places with Fernandes as captain to 72nd, it's tough to make ground at the top.
    Yeah it's nip and tuck. How many transfers left now? I have 4 so have to tread carefully. There's always the chance of injuries with so many games in quick succession.

*Game updated just there. I'm up to 84th a little behind yourself. I wonder how Donegal1234 is getting on.

Yeah it's nip and tuck. How many transfers left now? I have 4 so have to tread carefully. There's always the chance of injuries with so many games in quick succession.

I still have 6. I'm looking at getting rid of a couple of players soon though, probably Jota, Grealish and Barnes.

Donegal1234 is up to 17th, still in with a chance of some prize money.

Calvert Lewin in for Grealish tonight. I'm considering Justin in for Jota too, his numbers are good. Also considering Maguire in for Barnes after today. That would leave me with a 523 formation!

Just outside the top 10k now after Bruno last night. Still the 2 transfers left. Only Auba and Barnes today though.

Calvert Lewin in for Grealish tonight. I'm considering Justin in for Jota too, his numbers are good. Also considering Maguire in for Barnes after today. That would leave me with a 523 formation!
    can you do 5-2-3? I have DCL already so he'll be my captain tonight. Don't have Auba but do have him in FPL so maybe if he and DCL could both score 1 that would be ok. Ha! Seriously though I'm concerned what Auba might do in Sky FF, claw you could make some nice ground if he explodes.

can you do 5-2-3? I have DCL already so he'll be my captain tonight. Don't have Auba but do have him in FPL so maybe if he and DCL could both score 1 that would be ok. Ha! Seriously though I'm concerned what Auba might do in Sky FF, claw you could make some nice ground if he explodes.

Yea I considered Auba but it was based on fear rather than form, I dont really like his run in after tonight. I do expect him to get at least 1 goal later though.

Not sure on 5-2-3 but I will find out soon!

• Advertisement

Feck it, back to the drawing board:

You can use any of the following formations:
    4-3-3 (1 x GK, 4 x DEF, 3 x MID, 3 x STR)
    4-4-2 (1 x GK, 4 x DEF, 4 x MID, 2 x STR)
    4-5-1 (1 x GK, 4 x DEF, 5 x MID, 1 x STR)
    3-5-2 (1 x GK, 3 x DEF, 5 x MID, 2 x STR)
    5-3-2 (1 x GK, 5 x DEF, 3 x MID, 2 x STR)
    3-4-3 (1 x GK, 3 x DEF, 4 x MID, 3 x STR)

Yea I considered Auba but it was based on fear rather than form, I dont really like his run in after tonight. I do expect him to get at least 1 goal later though.

Not sure on 5-2-3 but I will find out soon!
    5-3-2 allowed, 5-2-3 I'm afraid not! Yeah I feel the same about Auba. I'm getting tempted to bring in Allison tomorrow for Pope and triple up on Pool defense. Have Gomez and TAA already. Had been considering selling Gomez but with Matip out for the season, I may keep. He's a good man for the passing bonus like big Virg. Doesn't have his attacking ability obviously.

5-3-2 allowed, 5-2-3 I'm afraid not! Yeah I feel the same about Auba. I'm getting tempted to bring in Allison tomorrow for Pope and triple up on Pool defense. Have Gomez and TAA already. Had been considering selling Gomez but with Matip out for the season, I may keep. He's a good man for the passing bonus like big Virg. Doesn't have his attacking ability obviously.

I'd keep Gomez too, Lovren was awful when he came on against Everton so I dont see him getting much game time.

I have the exact cash for Jota and Barnes to Maguire and Foden but I will wait to see if Foden plays tomorrow, I'm not sure where he is now on the pecking order.

I'd keep Gomez too, Lovren was awful when he came on against Everton so I dont see him getting much game time.

I have the exact cash for Jota and Barnes to Maguire and Foden but I will wait to see if Foden plays tomorrow, I'm not sure where he is now on the pecking order.
    I have my eye on Foden too, though I'd be inclined to wait a while, maybe bring him in for the Bournemouth game(he could be my last transfer). One thing nagging me though is the schedule still not announced for those final games - less than 2 weeks away is a bit ridiculous!

I have my eye on Foden too, though I'd be inclined to wait a while, maybe bring him in for the Bournemouth game(he could be my last transfer). One thing nagging me though is the schedule still not announced for those final games - less than 2 weeks away is a bit ridiculous!

Yea I noticed that. Impossible to plan captain transfers at the moment.

Probably going to hang onto Barnes for the moment. At some stage Leicester would have to up their game to stay in the champions league places, so if they do you'd hope Barnes would have something to do with it.

Probably going to hang onto Barnes for the moment. At some stage Leicester would have to up their game to stay in the champions league places, so if they do you'd hope Barnes would have something to do with it.

And he goes off at half time tonight. Might have to waste one of my two transfers to get rid.

Aubameyang is murdering me in sky and fpl. Disastrous day.

Aubameyang is murdering me in sky and fpl. Disastrous day.

• Advertisement

Going as I feared in this. Different story in FPL!

Advertisement