Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Season 1 Discussion

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Congrats to Drama who win in convincing style over jesus_had_aegis. They play Shiny Orb Express in the next round.

281842.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

get that sweet cast up man lmao

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

anybody got the dem file from that last match? Got a request for it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RelaxingTimes

So uh... Any news on the next match in losers round 2? It really shouldn't take over 2 weeks to play 1 game. :/

So uh... Any news on the next match in losers round 2? It really shouldn't take over 2 weeks to play 1 game. :/

You're a feeder

• Advertisement

I am such a RP feeder. I was tired :(

Don't drag me down to your level m8. xD

Yeah it's dragging on a bit, we should be finishing this up so we can do another and get all the teams involved again. Get on it captains!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Flow88

We tried to make plans for JHA for a while that why it took that long, and now SOE canceled because they had only 4. (sick 5th)
    We had literally someone home for one hour today from holiday ready to go :(, but we are trying to make new plans with them.

Maybe for season2 there should be clear rules about cancellation, because we had many already 1 or 2 hour prior the match.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Flow88 wrote: »
    We tried to make plans for JHA for a while that why it took that long, and now SOE canceled because they had only 4. (sick 5th)
    We had literally someone home for one hour today from holiday ready to go :(, but we are trying to make new plans with them.

Maybe for season2 there should be clear rules about cancellation, because we had many already 1 or 2 hour prior the match.

Oh I completely agree and there will be a raft of changes.

I'll try push things along this week. There'll be signups over christmas with a sponsor next time around I hope :)

I think we can be proud though that we've had the longest DOTA 2 series of all time.... :D

Relax = feedsonTimbersaw2k13

• Advertisement

I think we can be proud though that we've had the longest DOTA 2 series of all time.... :D

Relax = feedsonTimbersaw2k13

Listen mate, just because you can't pull off the red-item Timber build don't hate on a playa.

Listen mate, just because you can't pull off the red-item Timber build don't hate on a playa.

I'm well jel pal :o

Seriously though we really need to get these feeds underway. I want my limelight in the grand final. I excel at feeding.

I'm messaging out Drama and Shiny Orb, 5 day ultimatum to play their game.

good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Flow88

Our match is planned for this Sunday I believe.

Waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

youre playing pudge next game

youre playing pudge next game

;)

Pudge
    Pudge 248
    56.85%

People that buy an Agh's on Pudge have won 70% of their games! That's quite eye opening...

Pudge
    50.00%

what a bawsss (so abd on pudge)

ah its more like, you've won already from ablling so you buy aghs, not you win because you bought aghs :p

True dat I only pick it up when I am dominating much better items then that really but still a funny stat.

• Advertisement

Animal Courier
    51,707 bought this month
    17.25% winrate

#statisticalsignificance

Drama vs Shiny Orb Express are playing tonight at 9pm! Caster info to follow.

Cloakie will be casting live on Twitch for the game :) Thanks Cloakie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

well done SOE. good game both teams.

When is next feed?

soe vs drama looked good, but cloakies cast is cut off an hour into the video with an error. No end for us!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Cloakie

soe vs drama looked good, but cloakies cast is cut off an hour into the video with an error. No end for us!

If you leave it for long enough, it should eventually load (maybe if you skip it forwards)

twitch ****ed up gg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

i must say i like cloakies casting. good blend of knowledge and humour. twas fine on the twitch live feed, but would have rather watched in game.

no luck making it work, yeah really enjoy their casts. Only second to me and cherry :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

We can play Sunday night if that suits.

Next year captains really need to have each other on steam etc, getting a bit mad at this stage, 2 months so far.

We agreed to play SOE 9pm Sunday 15th btw. Think Cloakie is gonna brings the sweet casts. <3<3<3

We agreed to play SOE 9pm Sunday 15th btw. Think Cloakie is gonna brings the sweet casts. <3<3<3

Please no feeding :)

Please no feeding :)

I promise nothing.

Dire Strats won tonight (GG to SOE), when are Granga free to play this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Cloakie

I couldn't cast I'm afraid. Had an earlyish Christmas dinner. Many apologies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭KarmaBaby

How did the game go?

Relax fed but his team won. He's a feeding feeder McFeederson

Relax fed but his team won. He's a feeding feeder McFeederson

See you at Grand Finals. I'll be praying... because...

dont make us set kag sniper/pudge on you

• Advertisement

because...

This baitin's gonna be epic.

"ah i did bait ye there a bit sorry"
    /never changes how he plays
    :D

276884_169484489854609_1242335858_n.jpg

I enjoy a good feed

When is this final happening?

DS have to play Granga first.

We're going for the world record on a DOTA tournament length. I think we have it in the bag now can we get a move on!?

ship the moolah #professionaldotaplayersnow

:mad:

Grrrrrrr. So much time to take for such a small number of games lads.

Still waiting to hear back from eLe from Granga on steam about when they can play. I think we can only play tomorrow night or Saturday night this week if anyone from Granga is reading this.

Would be nice to sort this out before Christmas...

• Advertisement
Advertisement