Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Diogo Joto ELMOTM and a 85 Higuain were the best I got from then Ultimate Pack. One 83 and and 82 and the rest were low rated rares

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    This is hilarious!! EA trolling everyone.

I know.. Pope a fan favourite ffs. Does he have 5*wf?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Love it when I win a and fought match....Only to realize it was a rival’s match instead of a WL one...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

86 onana and an 84 inform from ultimate pack + totw moments perisic and boateng from 82-88 upgrade packs means im close to another icon pack ffs, can do the mbabu and pope objectives and then just need to buy 84 dembele and its done, almost done with the prem league sbc also with just a cam-cf card to buy and then norwich to do which looks a nightmare to get the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

If you’ve invested in fodder, get out ASAP:

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1279228667575533575?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,530 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Played a Draft there, my first games in about a month, won it, handsomely rewarded as always

pn3qlkS.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

If you’ve invested in fodder, get out ASAP:

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1279228667575533575?s=21

Interesting to see what 5 x 88+ player pack is for?? An sbc? a stream drop?

Hogey007 wrote: »

that will require, a pint of blood, your left nut, and an 86 rated squad.

done mbabu and pope and launched them into another icon pack...zola.

finished the prem league sbc also( i can repeat this right away right? will run through it again asap)

did anyone else do ndombele ? he might be the worst of all the summer heat cards ive used(or most likely im just terrible), annoys me that much i dont even want to put him in the next icon pack i wish i could print out the card and set it alight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭BrentMused

As a Bundesliga team owner searching for a RB to replace, well, Mbabu, I literally couldn’t have hand-picked a better card than that that Mbabu Summer Heat card :pac:

Has anyone got him yet? Just two more Rivals wins with a finesse shot goal and I have him.

I thought the assists with defenders would take me a while but I surprisingly managed to get all of the other objectives apart from the finesse shot goals done in just 3 games.

Either I’m getting much better or it seemed like a couple of my opponents were messing around and letting me do what I needed to do for the objectives. Would this usually happen? They played the entire 90 minutes and never messaged me or anything, as I’d have gladly helped them out if they needed to do anything too.

BrentMused wrote: »
    As a Bundesliga team owner searching for a RB to replace, well, Mbabu, I literally couldn’t have hand-picked a better card than that that Mbabu Summer Heat card :pac:

Has anyone got him yet? Just two more Rivals wins with a finesse shot goal and I have him.

I thought the assists with defenders would take me a while but I surprisingly managed to get all of the other objectives apart from the finesse shot goals done in just 3 games.

Either I’m getting much better or it seemed like a couple of my opponents were messing around and letting me do what I needed to do for the objectives. Would this usually happen? They played the entire 90 minutes and never messaged me or anything, as I’d have gladly helped them out if they needed to do anything too.

who knows :D sometimes you get people that alright and see you are doing objectives and help out, mbabu looks a great card sadly i was never gonna use him.

• Advertisement

Foden got his upgrade to 95 a bit quicker than Diaby’s, also noticed that McGuire’s OTW got a +1 upgrade to 87

Could it also be champs rewards? If it’s an SBC it’s gonna be expensive I’d say.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Blazer wrote: »
    I know.. Pope a fan favourite ffs. Does he have 5*wf?

His FUT bday card gave him 5*skills, they’ve kept it for this.

I was bored and done the guaranteed flashback player and got Boateng, would be delighted but I already had him, through him into Kimpembe. Now to get Frank!

Who are people taking from storyline player?

Have enough now, not sure on Jesus or matuidi.
    Can’t see myself using either unless it’s for objectives?

The storyline players have generally just always been behind the curve, aouor and Fred the only 2 I ever really used in my main team for a few matches.

The storyline players have generally just always been behind the curve, aouor and Fred the only 2 I ever really used in my main team for a few matches.

I watched a review on YouTube a while back which suggested stats wise that Draxler was the best bet. I’m probably going for Matuidi as I could do with another CDM for my Serie A team so as to balance out all the attackers i have - can play him with Kessie so that Ronaldo, Dybala, Ibra and Mertens can all run free

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I watched a review on YouTube a while back which suggested stats wise that Draxler was the best bet. I’m probably going for Matuidi as I could do with another CDM for my Serie A team so as to balance out all the attackers i have - can play him with Kessie so that Ronaldo, Dybala, Ibra and Mertens can all run free

Actually yeah, I could use matuidi in a serie a team, I’ll go for him.
    I don’t see any scenario where I’d use Jesus as already have moments moura to cover any Brazilian prem objectives.

Gonna pick Matuidi I think. Strong links to Ronaldo plus with all the French players they've released seems the best choice for me, and he was last choice for me when I first looked at it. I'll have enough today to get him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

One more try of Prime Icon...

RONALDINHO!!!!!!

Get in there you beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Overpriced......

But still, why CAM!? I’d probably have still done it if he was wide but EA obviously don’t want to piss off all the lads who’ll buy coins just to get their RW Messi

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

did prime icon and got Kaka...sweet. Better than bloody Nakata.

• Advertisement

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Overpriced......

But still, why CAM!? I’d probably have still done it if he was wide but EA obviously don’t want to piss off all the lads who’ll buy coins just to get their RW Messi

Ah tbf that was the purpose of the vote... position changed players. Maximin would’ve been ST and Meunier would’ve been a CDM.

I’ll probably do him... but wait and see what they do with the new upgrade packs in code.

Yeah I’ll probably do him too as I’ve accumulated so much high rated fodder.

I’m in wind down mode now, not trading and unlikely to play wl again so might aswell pump fodder into something.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have done two more Icon SBCs since Zidane.

Wright and Litmanen.

Gonna keep going though. I'd really love one of the top level strikers.

Crafted out Ribery. Lets hope he's good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

The last reported pulls here tempted me into a prime icon SBC...........Gerrard. Damn you all.

I really wish Liverpool won the other night to give Fabinho a 95 rated card, he's the best DM in the game I've used as a 92, I can only imagine what his upgraded one would've been.

Oh btw lads, anyone that invested in HL Saul - he’s 42k now on PS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Finished 17/12. Decent enough WL, most of the games were fairly competitive. I moved Mbappe back into ST and switched to 4-2-2-2 five games in. Gave a much better balance to the team. Perisic playing in the centre makes some difference, some card.

Screenshot-2020-07-04-at-22-55-27.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

🀣🀣🀣
    Feeling good with the Prime SBC. So tried it again
    Gerrard - serves me right.

But I had so many pretty coloured cards I figured lets go again. In goes Kessie, Gerrard, Maja, a Fernandes and a few other randoms.

Here we go....

French...

CB..

Desailly! Woo Hoo! Him and Ferdinand at the back now.

So I've got
    Ronaldinho
    Ferdinand
    Desailly
    Raul
    Zola
    Zambrotta
    Gerrard - recycled
    Lehmann - recycled
    Lineker - recycled

Great streak I think.

On Ronaldinho - he's actually probably too good for me. Need to spend some time figuring out how to use him.

• Advertisement

Oh btw lads, anyone that invested in HL Saul - he’s 42k now on PS.

Two of mine have sold for 50k :D I have two more left, nice 80k profit when they're all sold.

Advertisement