Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Silver91

Sar7111 wrote: »
    Silver91 wrote: »
    I went to Stephanie in February. She was lovely and she got everything about me spot on. She was very specific in the things she was saying about my personality and things that were happening at that moment in my life. She even knew that my mam had a miscarriage a few years before I was born. She gave me two big predictions for this year. The first one was that I was going to get promoted in my job within 2-3 months which to me seemed impossible because of how my company's promotion cycle works but no it happened and she was spot on because it happened within 2 and a half months. Time hasnt passed yet for the other thing that she told me but I can see something in the works for that at the moment so I know thats going to happen. I would definitely recommend her!

Do you mind me asking Was this your first or second time going to her?

This was my first time going to her she asked me to come back next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 baltazarzz

Hi all,
    Could someone pm me the numbers for the following:Veronica in Blackpool, Stephanie in Cobh, Annette Singleton in Cork city.
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Kiki1

Hi everyone,

I'm finding it terribly difficult to find any numbers for Psychics in Cork, in particular Stephaine in Cobh, I would be really grateful if somebody could send me the number or if you have any number for Vicky Antionette or Veronica.

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 skybabe

Could I get the number too

Looking for joe goughs number if anyone has it have the one ending in 5922 no longer in use

• Advertisement

I have joes new number if anyone is looking

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mollycasey

Hi All

Would you be able to send me the numbers also for the lady in cobh and Veronica

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kasia47

Hi All

Can someone please pm me Veronica's and Katie's number in blackpool please, thank you in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1 June18

If anybody has Stephanie in Cobh’s number could you pm it to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Fyda

PM'd you :)

For those who have seen Stephanie, how accurate do you think she is with times?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 juilap

Hi all,
    Could someone pm me a number for a psychic in Cork. Never being to a psychic before and would love to go. Hitting mid-life crisis and love to know where I going! Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Hi guys, can someone recommend a good psychic in the Cork area??

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ursb

Stephanie in Cobh - 0876983063

Vicky Antoinette (not sure where she is based now) - 0851905489

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Any new recommendations?

Would anyone have a number for Eileen Bullman please?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

maevek112 wrote: »
    Hi, im looking for a reading. Could you PM Katies number.

TIA

Hi there,

Can you please send me Katie’s number. I would be very grateful. Do you mind me asking if she was very accurate? I have been to a few not many very good. Thank you in advance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hummingbird1

Hi,

Does anyone have a number for Veronica in Blackpool, I got a number fora veronica but she is in Mahon. Not sure if they are the same ?

Anyone have any enlightment?

Thanks,

Hi,

Does anyone have a number for Veronica in Blackpool, I got a number fora veronica but she is in Mahon. Not sure if they are the same ?

Anyone have any enlightment?

Thanks,

If you come across it will you send it my way please? Also looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ursb

Hi there,

Does anyone know if Vicky Antoinette is still doing readings? I went to her last year and she was great! I’ve tried her number but haven’t heard anything so I’m wondering if she has stopped doing readings.Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NoNamePerson

Hi, just wondering might you have contact details for Mrs Aldridge in skibbereen please? Thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement