Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HALFORDS Bargains [No Code requests!]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭mrm

CH3OH wrote: »
    I just bought some in Carrickmines
    Definitely 3 euro

Thanks CH3OH, it is also 3 euro in Castlebar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

How does the berry stuff smell? Is it a nice smell? Some of the reviews on their site mention its not very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,388 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

How does the berry stuff smell? Is it a nice smell? Some of the reviews on their site mention its not very nice.

A little like Vicks Cherry lozanges :D

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

mrm wrote: »
    Thanks CH3OH, it is also 3 euro in Castlebar.

How did you get it for €3 in Castlebar? When I go to reserve it its showing €6 (in Castlebar)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭jacool

It's berry nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭mrm

Only wrote: »
    How did you get it for €3 in Castlebar? When I go to reserve it its showing €6 (in Castlebar)

Walked in the door, picked up a bottle, brought it to the counter, paid three euro, walked out berry happy!

Only, they are in the baskets just inside the door and in front of the service desk, about 8 bottles left when I purchase today at around 17:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭KAGY

Bought this last year, smells ok but leaves a film on the windscreen over time, had to scrub it off with meths on both cars

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

KAGY wrote: »
    Bought this last year, smells ok but leaves a film on the windscreen over time, had to scrub it off with meths on both cars

Thats the problem with a lot of those windscreen washers. And maybe thats why Halfords are flogging them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

mrm wrote: »
    Walked in the door, picked up a bottle, brought it to the counter, paid three euro, walked out berry happy!

Only, they are in the baskets just inside the door and in front of the service desk, about 8 bottles left when I purchase today at around 17:30.

Thanks!! Will have a look today

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭The lips

Does anyone have an idea of the frequency of the midday flash sale Halfords put on?

I have my eye on a sat nav and don't want to end up paying an extra 10% if I could avoid it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

KAGY wrote: »

+1 I thought the lacquer on my roof was coming off, just a film of this stuff. Not worth buying IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

The kids complain every time I use the washers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 2oo8oo

Halfords 2 Tonne Axle Stands currently 50% off not a bad buy for €12.50

Can't post link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

2oo8oo wrote: »
    Halfords 2 Tonne Axle Stands currently 50% off not a bad buy for €12.50

Can't post link

http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/garage-workshop/axle-stands/halfords-2-tonne-axle-stands

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

Good reductions 75% off toolbags today http://halfords.scanner.today/ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

craggy2 wrote: »

Got a large bag with tray for €12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Got a large bag with tray for €12

Is the tray magnetic I can't see any pics of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭garfie1d

Is the tray magnetic I can't see any pics of it.

Picked up one of these instore today, Not a magnetic tray, it's plastic in a zipped compartment at the bottom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/storage/tool-boxes/stanley-4-in-1-mobile-work-centre

I have the Black and Decker version of this (exactly the same design, just a different colour) and find it really handy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelbmx

craggy2 wrote: »

Anyone know what time halfords.scanner is updated, used to be 10.30am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

I bought the medium tool bag for €3.50. I will leave it in my Land Rover for emergencies. No point having a pile of tools at home when Im suffering some mechanical disaster stuck in a bog somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I bought the medium tool bag for €3.50. I will leave it in my Land Rover for emergencies. No point having a pile of tools at home when Im suffering some mechanical disaster stuck in a bog somewhere!

I'm going to leave mine on my bike for the same reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Garmin Nuvi 55 LM sat nav with lifetime European maps is currently reduced to €89.99.... anyone know if this is a genuinely good price ?? (Sorry,can't post link)..... also, anyone know of any valid promo codes ? Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

BDJW wrote: »
    http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/storage/tool-boxes/stanley-4-in-1-mobile-work-centre

I have the Black and Decker version of this (exactly the same design, just a different colour) and find it really handy

Yep, it's brilliant, loads of compartments for bits and bobs, and room for bigger tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,532 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

cathalj wrote: »
    Garmin Nuvi 55 LM sat nav with lifetime European maps is currently reduced to €89.99.... anyone know if this is a genuinely good price ?? (Sorry,can't post link)..... also, anyone know of any valid promo codes ? Thanks in advance.
    VERY good price IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭dusty207

joujoujou wrote:
    VERY good price IMO.

Agree, got this on sale a while back for the same price. Very quick, used it in the UK last week, brilliant, buy it while you can.

joujoujou wrote:
    VERY good price IMO.

dusty207 wrote:
    Agree, got this on sale a while back for the same price. Very quick, used it in the UK last week, brilliant, buy it while you can.

Thanks folks, have it reserved.....much appreciated feedback !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

cathalj wrote:
    Thanks folks, have it reserved.....much appreciated feedback !

Whats the half priced accessory ?? the page wont load for me.

• Advertisement

Whats the half priced accessory ?? the page wont load for me.

Won't load for me either , I'll find out tomorrow hopefully and post back here.

Advertisement