Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster vs Connacht, Fri 14th May 6pm; Eir Sport

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,321 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Not so clever from Fitzgerald there. Was put in a bad position to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Childish from Marmion and hopefully Munster punish them for it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭SqueakyKneecap

O'Donoghue was scrapping with Big Papa there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,670 ✭✭✭nerd69

What do you mean you can't penalize the subs? Like they can do whatever they want

nerd69 wrote: »
    What do you mean you can't penalize the subs? Like they can do whatever they want

Think he's well wrong there tbh

• Advertisement

Think he's well wrong there tbh

Ya of coarse he is can you imagine a line of subs waiting behind the tryline to pummel someone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Munster subs piling in after marmions try perfectly ok in standers book seemingly

freyners wrote: »
    Munster subs piling in after marmions try perfectly ok in standers book seemingly

Munster subs didn't start that marmion did. Ref said the subs started this one

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

What was JOD even doing there? Brain dead stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

What was O'Donoghue at there doesn't get any more blatant than that.

• Advertisement

Munster subs didn't start that marmion did. Ref said the subs started this one

Jack o Donohue started that one very clearly

If you’re a sub you’ve got immunity it seems.

Jack o Donohue started that one very clearly

Right but that's not what the ref said the ref said to stander that connaghts subs dod

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭ClanofLams

Excellent work by Marmion in last five, nailed Stander with great hit off first scrum and then crucial rob there.

Jesus...a full back with lube on his hands

I'd have gone corner there if I was Stander

ClanofLams wrote: »
    Excellent work by Marmion in last five, nailed Stander with great hit off first scrum and then crucial rob there.

The tackle on the first scrum was brilliant, stander had as clean and easy pickup as he’d have all season and was still chopped down.

Right but that's not what the ref said the ref said to stander that connaghts subs dod

It's the exact same situation. Player each side started it and the other subs piled in. Stander is playing gob****e there and he knows it regardless of what the ref said before a video review

Couple of bad wobbles from Fitzgerald in the second half

Some kick, he landed that over the dead ball line.

• Advertisement

It's the exact same situation. Player each side started it and the other subs piled in. Stander is playing gob****e there and he knows it regardless of what the ref said before a video review

No the ref said the subs started it so he can't punish them. Stander said why not it's a perfectly reasonable response

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

No the ref said the subs started it so he can't punish them. Stander said why not it's a perfectly reasonable response

the ref should have gone to the munster bench and red carded them all for the niggle after the marmions try so .....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭eigrod

That’s 3 penalties in 5 metres territory conceded by connacht either side of ht now

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    the ref should have gone to the munster bench and red carded them all for the niggle after the marmions try so .....

Ya he should have but that's not the point he thought that the connaght bench STARTED it and said there for ye can't do anything that's a.compeatly different situation and just wrong I don't understand how ye can't get that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Ya he should have but that's not the point he thought that the connaght bench STARTED it and said there for ye can't do anything that's a.compeatly different situation and just wrong I don't understand how ye can't get that

i was joking FFS

it was started by JOD actually

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    i was joking FFS

it was started by JOD actually

Ya I know the ref was wrong. The other chaos not joking. Anyway tis the past now

Thought Connacht got lucky there not to have had a talking to at least but brilliant work to win the penalty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

That's the best defensive effort from us I've seen in a long long time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭A-Train

That’s a great turnover by Connacht after living on the edge

• Advertisement

Spending far too long in the forwards again.
    DDA was screaming for it phases earlier, Goggin was just standing next to him watching Murray.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement