Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Cheapest Irish packs sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 aahern

Registered before 11 but the links not working - in queue now but no percentage progress. PTSD from Japan ticketing kicking in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

It looks like the queue was first come first in, not random.

Well apart from if you got kicked out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭mitresize5

Cheapest Irish packs sold out.

Cat 4 in Stade de france are the worst tickets I've ever had

I wouldnt take a present of them

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭skeogh82

Does anyone know the difference between the categories in terms of where the seats are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,250 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I just got through and when I click on any packs it tells me that the site is busy and to come back another time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

I got in, got them bought, confirmed, delighted!

- got to 52% and suddenly BAM it's my turn
    - redirected to the page where I am not logged in, clicked login on the top right corner, worked fine
    - any level of team pack or city pack was available
    - we went for Cat 2 with Qtr final
    - Didn't pre register my Mastercard, it tells you when you get to payment you can only use a Mastercard. Just pop your details in when it comes to payment.
    - selected instalments option, very handy
    - had trouble getting the 3d secure code sent to me by text, canceled from that page and it sent me back to the payment page, put it through again no bother

Got to say, after the living nightmare of Japan tickets, it's great to have all the pool games and a possible quarter in the bag already at this stage.

Keep trying everyone, I think there are lots there at the moment for when you get in.

Thanks a mill for sharing.
    Thats really helpful.
    Nice1

• Administrators Posts: 54,091 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

skeogh82 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the difference between the categories in terms of where the seats are?

Cat 3 is good seats behind the post, cat 4 is the high up / low seats behind the posts, cat 1 and 2 are along the side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

skeogh82 wrote: »

Cat 1 is pretty much everything between the 2 5m lines, the other Cat are in the corners and behind the goals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭PMC83

Sill at 64, tension is a killer

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AndrewOBW

Has anyone had the 10 minute reminder email working? Any time I click the "I check my progress" link (still can't believe they didn't get a native English speaker to do the English part of the website) I just get an error message with the option to return to the queue but no progress bar, so not sure if that's resetting my progress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

PMC83 wrote: »
    Sill at 64, tension is a killer

71 here

the good Cat 1 tickets i.e between the 10M lines are always reserved for the sponsers and Unions

Not worth the money for the remainder in my opinion

AndrewOBW wrote: »
    Has anyone had the 10 minute reminder email working? Any time I click the "I check my progress" link (still can't believe they didn't get a native English speaker to do the English part of the website) I just get an error message with the option to return to the queue but no progress bar, so not sure if that's resetting my progress.

I don't think that's working at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭skeogh82

awec wrote: »
    Cat 3 is good seats behind the post, cat 4 is the high up / low seats behind the posts, cat 1 and 2 are along the side.

Thanks Awec...just waiting to get in now!!

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »

Cat 2 are more in the corners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭C0N0R

68 - nervous tension

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gur

got to the log in option and then just get the parking screen come back later....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Thanks very much for this. I'd be still waiting on the other screen. It's at 47% now.

Links not working at all for me. Get redirected to the queue from the "oops" page. Just going to sit tight there for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭C0N0R

C0N0R wrote: »
    68 - nervous tension

Then shot back to 39

I don't think that's working at all....

Wonderful, probably lost my spot and chance at tickets so.

Gurrrrrrr, got into site, then told to come back later.

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Thanks very much for this. I'd be still waiting on the other screen. It's at 47% now.
    Brilliant. Thats working now. Thanks a mill

Trying to log in

Cant progress

Cant log in

Told to try later

Where did this link come from exactly...? The URL is a little different, and it displays differently for me on the page. Definitely real or what's the source?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

The stress!!!!got to 82% and now starting to go backwards in the queue 😡

collie0708 wrote: »

same. It's happening everywhere

collie0708 wrote: »

Ignore the percentage.

I went like 30% -> 24%, then crawled to like 30% again, stuck there forever, then quickly went to 50%, then crawled to 60% and then suddenly I was in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Nermal

Got to the top of the queue, log in, error 503. Just repeatedly trying now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

87% - slowly and steadily increasing. I'm more optimistic with this because previously it just let me in suddenly, then threw me out when I was at about 64%. And it was hopping all over the place too.

Nermal wrote: »
    Got to the top of the queue, log in, error 503. Just repeatedly trying now.

It's a form of torture at this point for me!!

got all the way to 99% and now showing nothing!!

"-" as queuing progress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭PMC83

Got in and the site completely fell over on me unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

87% - slowly and steadily increasing. I'm more optimistic with this because previously it just let me in suddenly, then threw me out when I was at about 64%. And it was hopping all over the place too.

"It's your turn" and then Error 503 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Error 503 aussi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Finally get through and got error 503 ��

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

Moi aussi...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Got in, picked the pack, asked me to log in? Didn't recognise my password, try again in an hour. Changed IP and back in the queue, immediately at 60%.

No idea.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Confirm is all in French...anyone else?

Is anybody getting in at the moment or just errors for everyone?

Confirm is all in French...anyone else?

It sometimes showed French for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Can't even make it into the queue anymore...

it amazes me that in this day and age that tickets selling sites cant cope with demand.

AWS, Google, Azure platforms all have auto scaling where the resources can scale up with demand and any decent developer shoud be able to write multi threaded code.

Its a poor show really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

5Q0y97L.png

I like the way they chose a graphic of a shot at goal, which is going to miss, to represent the false hope they are giving us that we have a shot at getting tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

! Entered the site to be told the Service was unavailable and it sent me right back to the queue! 67% What am I meant to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,250 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Hoboo wrote: »
    Got in, picked the pack, asked me to log in? Didn't recognise my password, try again in an hour. Changed IP and back in the queue, immediately at 60%.

No idea.

I got the same error.

I got a reply regarding Pack tickets .
    Thank you for your interest in the Rugby World Cup France 2023.

Tickets will be personal. As soon as the tickets are made available in your personal space, you will be able to enter the name and surname of the beneficiaries for each match. There is therefore one ticket per match and not per pack. They can therefore be different for each of them.
    The change of beneficiary can be made at any time before downloading the e-tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Nermal

They're admitting on Twitter it's down.

No doubt after the servers have got a kick, places in the queue will be lost.

I'm hitting back and trying to log in again until I hear different...

mitresize5 wrote: »
    it amazes me that in this day and age that tickets selling sites cant cope with demand.

AWS, Google, Azure platforms all have auto scaling where the resources can scale up with demand and any decent developer shoud be able to write multi threaded code.

Its a poor show really

I know it's very frustrating….none of us have a problem with queuing and not getting a ticket....but this getting to the top of a queue and getting kicked out is hard to take!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement