Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"She’s the Queen of Ireland and should be treated like royalty"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Spore wrote: »
    I knew of a lad that worked the panto that Ms. King was ‘starring’ in and he was manning the underside of the stage trap door which Twink would disappear into. The rotten slag wore no knickers on purpose (she had a huge whalebone dress, so hidden from the audience) so when the Twinkster dropped through the trap door he couldn’t but help see her cooch. He said it was like Ronny Drew getting shot in the face.

Imagine the state of her fanny.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Twink should take the place of all those beleaguered Karens in popular parlance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Demonique

I had to Google this Twink, but why would anyone bring their pets shopping? Especially birds they are not the cleanest.

There's a site called People of Walmart, there's a section for animals, one photo was of a guy with a macaw on his shoulder, he had parrot **** down his back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Jaysis she sounds like a complete wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭KevRossi

I had to Google this Twink, but why would anyone bring their pets shopping? Especially birds they are not the cleanest.

She's an attention whore. I used to live very near her. A total pain in the bollix, only saw her once when I was queuing up in the Post Office, she walked in and went straight to the top of the queue. Staff were obviously well used to her and well plssed off with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Ekerot

I thought this thread was about that drag queen Panti when I read the title.
    Wasn't that one of her monikers? Queen of Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,312 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Anyone coming in to a supermarket with a bird on their shoulder should be fooked out of the place on their hole. Anyone shopping in a place allowing it is a bigger fool, SuperValu did good.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭slipperyox

Don't know the woman, never met her. Am not a feminist/ leftist, neo marxist whatever,...

But,.. this thread reeks of a 1 sided witch hunt and I am surprised its still on the go....

Apparent Rules:
    Pick on a previously famous person
    Ridicule them./ possible libel them ?..
    be free from penalty?

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Jayyyyyyysizzzzz Creeeeeeeest the hatred and grumpiness in this thread is??? Well it's feckín bad....
    Chill da fook.. Ginseng and St Johns Wort is good for that kinda Grumpiness and Road 'raginess' type of feelings.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I've had the displeasure of her company. Should be locked up, horrible human.

I never like to see anybody in trouble or under pressure but I did have a good snigger when she was in the bank turning the air blue when the teller wouldn't allow her withdraw from an apparently empty account

What’s the full story? What was your dealings with her?
    Fascinating to hear the stories about her being a bitch. Growing up in the late 80s/90s as a kid she seemed to be on everything on rte

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Birds transmit virus

She isn’t the full schilling for sure... https://youtu.be/FR5dAzGNWwA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Spore

Another Twink anecdote for her apologists on here.

A few years back her pooch was stolen. Twink and her alterego Linda Martin were doing a charity gig at the time. The charity was for survivors of breast cancer, so a vulnerable audience group. Twink’s miniature Yorkie was found just before the ‘performance’. Twink went on a massive rant about their being great humanity and the like for her ‘Teddy Bear’ to be returned to her. She then turned the evening into a celebration of her and her dog while completely ignoring the plight of the actual suffering human audience members in front of her own selfish face. Remember, she was there for cancer awareness and fundraising for survivors of breast cancer. Nope. Complete Twinkathon.

Funniest graffiti I ever read, was in a fithy jacks, that said: ‘Pray for Twink’. Indeed, she’ll need more than a few novenas.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Imagine the state of her fanny.

I'm getting a lot of "Alien" (movie) images......

*shudder

• Registered Users Posts: 15,812 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

bobbyy gee wrote: »
    Birds transmit virus

The feathered ones or the two legged kind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Google twink and alcohol. She admits publicly to drinking too much in the past.

Jayyyyyyysizzzzz Creeeeeeeest the hatred and grumpiness in this thread is??? Well it's feckín bad....
    Chill da fook.. Ginseng and St Johns Wort is good for that kinda Grumpiness and Road 'raginess' type of feelings.

Hi Twink.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Hi Twink.

Wouldn't mind a go on the daughter

Edgware wrote: »

Does she have a big auld Ronnie Drew as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

road_high wrote: »
    She isn’t the full schilling for sure... https://youtu.be/FR5dAzGNWwA

What a ***bag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,316 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Edgware wrote: »

She's good looking all right, although in fairness Twink wasn't bad looking in her day either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tara566

Is Joe Rooney ok? He seems a bit aloof

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

She is a talentless ****wit and the sooner the media especially RTE realise that, the better.

She most likely done that to get attention as it’s been probably a week or two since she was in the news for some totally un-newsworthy reason.

I dont hate many people but I hate her. I also hate Donald Trump and Linda Martin.

She is a talentless ****wit and the sooner the media especially RTE realise that, the better.

She most likely done that to get attention as it’s been probably a week or two since she was in the news for some totally un-newsworthy reason.

I dont hate many people but I hate her. I also hate Donald Trump and Linda Martin.

I think that moment has long passed. She’s viewed publicly as a complete joke these days, nobody takes any of her seriously. It’s a mixture of pity and ridicule at this stage. The woman clearly isn’t all there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Twink is barred from bringing her Cockatoo shopping with her to her local Supervalu.

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/like-stopping-the-queen-of-england-with-her-corgis-panto-legend-twink-banned-from-bringing-pet-parrot-into-local-supermarket-39575442.html

Photo-0.jpg

Looks like Twink is in the market for a bit of work??
    Is Joe Rooney being sarcastic? I really hope he is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Supervalu in Knocklyon is a dump, Aylesbury is where the cool kids go

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Pebble, my favourite cockatoo on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,312 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Surprised RTE are not looking after her like they have for other fallen stars and their families so to speak. Perhaps they could give her a chat show with guests and their pets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Surprised RTE are not looking after her like they have for other fallen stars and their families so to speak. Perhaps they could give her a chat show with guests and their pets.

She's on Living With Lucy (or whatever it's called these days) tonight, cockatiel and all :eek:

(I won't be tuning in!)

Eta - sorry, tomorrow night

Advertisement