Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"She’s the Queen of Ireland and should be treated like royalty"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Zip up yer budgie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

They barred the wrong bird!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Big talentless slapper who should fcuk off forever. Everyone knows shes a see you next tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I've had the displeasure of her company. Should be locked up, horrible human.

I never like to see anybody in trouble or under pressure but I did have a good snigger when she was in the bank turning the air blue when the teller wouldn't allow her withdraw from an apparently empty account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Who'd have thought it; a Twink fond of the occasional cockatoo...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Will Twink be cleaning up the bird****e?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

I never like to see anybody in trouble or under pressure but I did have a good snigger when she was in the bank turning the air blue when the teller wouldn't allow her withdraw from an apparently empty account

Correct. Vile woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I wouldnt call her a slapper but shes no stranger to a cockatoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,303 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Christ she is one painful oul hag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

That cockatoo isn't wearing a mask.
    And she's not wearing two masks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Fcuk off Joe Rooney.

You have tarnished your appearance in Fr. Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

Why does everyone have so much hatred for a woman who does pantos?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭bmc58

gmisk wrote: »
    Christ she is one painful oul hag

Ah well,in fairness to Super Valu they can't have animals pooping in their stores.Herself knows this well.But seems to me ,it's just a publicity stunt to keep herself in the public eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,919 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Attention seeking moron.

Super Valu in Knocklyon I reckon (I don't click on Indo evah), since she (like many others) managed to keep her lovely mansion down the road, whilst drowning in mortgage debt. Oh yes, they can and they do.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

bmc58 wrote: »
    Ah well,in fairness to Super Valu they can't have animals pooping in their stores.Herself knows this well.But seems to me ,it's just a publicity stunt to keep herself in the public eye.

Yeah, it probably happened once, and the manager asked don’t bring the parrot again.... and now her parrot is ‘barred’ from SuperValu.

It then becomes a story in the Sun, and then the Indo.
    Twink is then on the Late Late show this or next week to discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I have relatives that had to do her hair in the past and they confirmed, as if we didn't know already, that she is a total weapon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Feel sorry for the old bird (the one of the right). In a wildlife park over in Linconshire, Grey Parrots have been banned also, due to wokesters complaining.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/09/parrots-swearing-at-customers-ruffles-feathers-at-wildlife-park

The Lincolnshire Wildlife Park in Britain adopted five parrots and kept them quarantined in the same room where park officials soon found them all swearing and laughing “like an old men’s club.”

The staff found it entertaining when the African grey parrots first arrived Aug. 15, and had hoped once the birds were put on public display outside that they would “kick the habit,” Jess Newton told the BBC.

Alas, that wasn’t the case. The parrots began swearing at the park’s visitors, and the more people laughed, the more the birds cussed. “Literally within 20 minutes of being in the introductory we were told that they had sworn at a customer and for the next group of people, all sorts of obscenities came out,” chief executive officer Steve Nichols told LincolnshireLive

Imagine "Peices of ****" would have been one of the obscenities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

A friend of mine saw her in action once.
    She wasn't impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Everlong1

Feel sorry for the old bird (the one of the right). In a wildlife park over in Linconshire, Grey Parrots have been banned also, due to wokesters complaining.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/09/parrots-swearing-at-customers-ruffles-feathers-at-wildlife-park

The Lincolnshire Wildlife Park in Britain adopted five parrots and kept them quarantined in the same room where park officials soon found them all swearing and laughing “like an old men’s club.”

The staff found it entertaining when the African grey parrots first arrived Aug. 15, and had hoped once the birds were put on public display outside that they would “kick the habit,” Jess Newton told the BBC.

Alas, that wasn’t the case. The parrots began swearing at the park’s visitors, and the more people laughed, the more the birds cussed. “Literally within 20 minutes of being in the introductory we were told that they had sworn at a customer and for the next group of people, all sorts of obscenities came out,” chief executive officer Steve Nichols told LincolnshireLive

Imagine "Peices of ****" would have been one of the obscenities.

That's brilliant. Pity they've split them all up. I'd risk Covid and fly over just to hear them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭Odhinn

She’s the Queen of Ireland and should be treated like royalty

Photo-0.jpg

Looks like Twink is in the market for a bit of work??

You mean publically beheaded by guillotine I trust?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

I knew of a lad that worked the panto that Ms. King was ‘starring’ in and he was manning the underside of the stage trap door which Twink would disappear into. The rotten slag wore no knickers on purpose (she had a huge whalebone dress, so hidden from the audience) so when the Twinkster dropped through the trap door he couldn’t but help see her cooch. He said it was like Ronny Drew getting shot in the face.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Spore wrote: »
    when the Twinkster dropped through the trap door he couldn’t but help see her cooch. He said it was like Ronny Drew getting shot in the face.
    Tea all over my keyboard. Propelled through my nostrils. You utter utter bastard! :D:D:pac::pac:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

I knew of a lad that worked the panto that Ms. King was ‘starring’ in and he was manning the underside of the stage trap door which Twink would disappear into. The rotten slag wore no knickers on purpose (she had a huge whalebone dress, so hidden from the audience) so when the Twinkster dropped through the trap door he couldn’t but help see her cooch. He said it was like Ronny Drew getting shot in the face.

Yeah, I don't want to see her old triangle go jingle jangle...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭maebee

In the mid 1980s I worked in the office of a retail store in St. Great George's Street in Dublin. The girls who worked on the floor absolutely dreaded her. She always brought her dog in with her, literally snapped her fingers at the staff, demanded that she got immediate attention. I could never watch her on tv, having seen her in action in my place of work. Nasty woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Her daughter cant sing for $hit either. only making a living because of who her mammy is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭Odhinn

fatknacker wrote: »
    Why does everyone have so much hatred for a woman who does pantos?

It's a small country and it appears those who have encountered her have little good to say for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭beerguts

Twinkster dropped through the trap door he couldn’t but help see her cooch. He said it was like Ronny Drew getting shot in the face.

Brilliant sir just brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Big talentless slapper who should fcuk off forever. Everyone knows shes a see you next tuesday.

I've never met her but I've had a run in with that other auld hag that she had a feud with, Linda Martin, Twink must not like people who are too much like her

The media keep calling it a cockatoo but that's obviously a cockatiel

Her friend should shut his trap, national treasure me hole, if a member of the public isn't allowed bring a pet in then she shouldn't be either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

I had to Google this Twink, but why would anyone bring their pets shopping? Especially birds they are not the cleanest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

I saw Twink at a Supervalu a few years ago. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her doing an accent as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Mars bars in her hands without paying.

The boy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

Advertisement