Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"She’s the Queen of Ireland and should be treated like royalty"

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pgj2015

i think she is brilliant. not an ounce of talent or good lucks. gets to the top of the pile through grit and personality.

total winner. doesnt have to queue at post offices. though to be fair i hear lots of celebrities dont queue. terry wogan used to do it in the butchers and the aul ladies loved letting him jump.

plus twink beat the banks and managed to keep her home. in another thread you would be moaning that the profit usurpers are kicking poor people out of their homes.

:confused: gets to the top? appeared on a few trashy RTE shows and does the odd panto with alan hughes, jedward and the one who if famous for saying ah here leave it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

I reckon John Waters has deffo nailed her at some stage.

Hey if he poked Sinead OConnor and she pushed out a kid for him, Twink would be a pushover.

Imagine them going at it like two sides of wet bacon slapping up against eachother. Remember when there were better roads in Cavan , give me back the good old days and the bad roads. T'would make you want to open a can of bulmers when you were finished.

Advertisement