Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Happy birthday Sky

And to anyone I've missed due to not having caught up

I'm at home having a rest day. I got lots of emails and phone calls out of the way earlier . Surprising how much time it can eat up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , babysitting for the evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Happy birthday SKY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Happy birthday Skybird!

I’m home, quick beans on toast then back out again. Sick of everyone, seem to be surrounded by moaners, but worried as that’s a sign it could be me...

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Mine did that this morn and got hold of a box of cornflakes ......crunching around the kitchen till I could sweep them all up :)
    Happy birthday to me
    Not so happy but that's another story :mad

Happy Birthday Skybird :) I notice your posts on this thread and how you sometimes struggle. Maybe have some cuddles with your little boy, get a takeaway, plan something nice for yourself at the weekend. You should celebrate your birthday.

I am on the old chug a chug.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Happy birthday Skybird!

I’m home, quick beans on toast then back out again. Sick of everyone, seem to be surrounded by moaners, but worried as that’s a sign it could be me...

I doubt its you, where ya off to poochie 😀?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday SkyBird :)

We'll have a party here for you tonight so get glammed up and enjoy the ride :D

Now homeside getting ready to head out again

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

What times the party ? Dress code ? Can we have fancy dress ???
    What costume will everyone wear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I'm having a glass of wine now, so party has started here!! Think I will dress up as a rock chick, an aging rock chick :)

• Advertisement

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    What times the party ? Dress code ? Can we have fancy dress ???
    What costume will everyone wear

You can be whoever you want to be ;) it's your party Sky :)

Hmmmm think I will go 80's
    Leg warmers **
    Crimped hair **
    And bottle of wkd with a straw :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Deskside.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also deskside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Bedside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting here watching granddaughter play , and thinking how lucky we are . Life sucks at times for all of us , and sometimes we may forget to appreciate the genuinely little things in everyday life , and making it through each day in one piece .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta love melatonin, I have snored all day either in bed or on the sofa despite the mutts best attempts to wake me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Finally home. Busy day today was in Tullamore, Port Laoise and Carlow... I’m not leaving the house tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The Undiscovered Kenneth Williams on Sky Arts HD

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Celebrating friend's pregnancy . I believe the term is rainbow baby.

Celebrating friend's pregnancy . I believe the term is rainbow baby.

Ah that's lovely . Understand that rainbow baby term only too well

• Advertisement

Home from sewing. Making good progress on my latest project, a dress. All I need is some warm weather in a few weeks to be able to wear it!

Ground office time :)

Another lovely morning, time for a walk before the haircut.
    For the dog.... Not me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Exhausted, off tonight, back in for four then.. What am I even doing?

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!!

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to the coalface I go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

If ever there was a day for skiving off then today is it.
    But I am at work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

..4 o'clock and nothing's moving, 6 o'clock and the daylight's stirring, morning comes must be moving on....

Morning folks,

It's a kinda cool showery looking blue and grey outside 11C

Didn't have a great nights sleep but things are a bit better now.

Kitchen brewing the coffee

Have a good one :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Garzard

I was in a nice place 20 minutes ago. Like all of us most every morning I'm tired, about to leave for work and feeling cheated of sleep - while our cat snoozes in the sun! :pac:

Not tomorrow though - today's my Friday and off until Tuesday so I'm happy enough. Dentist tomorrow though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m in bed for a bit before I have to get up and start getting ready for work. Just two more days left till my weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a great fishing session on the river. Coffee brewing and the newspaper beckons.

• Advertisement

Home after a great fishing session on the river. Coffee brewing and the newspaper beckons.

What did you catch? Just after reading the local paper here.. Can't feckin sleep...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Whooosh........... where did that morning go, been busy at work since 7.30 am so didn't notice the time passing until I saw some of the colleagues heading for lunch. Lovely day out there, think a lunchtime stroll is called for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What did you catch? Just after reading the local paper here.. Can't feckin sleep...

14 nice brown trout.

Stuck on one crossword clue.,..but I'll get there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

..4 o'clock and nothing's moving, 6 o'clock and the daylight's stirring, morning comes must be moving on.......

Why does this make me think of Old possum's book of practical cats ?

Between going from here to there I found myself passing homeside, so for this lunchtime I'm Snout in trough@home

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,614 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Grosvenor Shopping Centre, Chester (#29)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Sitting on the couch telling myself to get the fcuk up and chop the vegetables for the dinner.

It appears that my friend died during a standard angiogram while under anesthesias, the German authorities appear to be unimpressed and conducted a full autopsy on the body before allowing the family to see it. The family are still waiting after 8 days to be allowed remove the body.

For my other colleague who was killed in the Ethiopian B737-MAX crash, his family are still waiting for his dead certificate so their lives are on hold.

I would probable scream the letters F.U.C.K in capital letters, but alas it will do no good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally on a break at work after a hectic and stressful afternoon. Can it be home time yet?

Bad pain day. Going to throw a few pints at it..

• Advertisement

I have left the coal face for this week. Road trip with a friend tomorrow, can’t wait

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Enjoying the sun on my face and a great chat with a cutie pie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Long day, now looking at the rain and wondering if I should do a beach run or park with TRX.

Feeling lethargic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Lashing here. It’s been a lovely day and then starts lashing as soon as I get kitted out to work on the construction project in the garden.
    Ah well...mustn’t grumble.

Sitting on the balcony with the mutt, the wind is blowing a beautiful smell of fried chicken in our direction...... nooooooooooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

En route abhaile exhausted

So glad that the mutt is not afraid of the summer nightly fire works display, we cant see it, but we can hear it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Couchside watching the World Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dodgy chipper ... it’s been one of those days!

honeybear wrote: »
    Dodgy chipper ... it’s been one of those days!

Yum, gimme chips. I'm going to retire to the cot soon, not feeling any better though there is a band rehearsal here and they are lovely..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement