Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ah the FEAR will be strong today Erik.

Beside, pondering getting up

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sick already Erik?. Yikes hope it passes quickly

Deskside for another while, colleague usually late on sundays :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I had a dream last night, details are fuzzy, but I have awoken pure paranoid. << . . >>
    No plan for the day yet, everything is weather dependent.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time.
    I was at our two count centres yesterday and it was a bit of a bore, my neighbour has conceded he won't win a seat already from our tallies and we haven't gotten a first round proper count result as yet.
    We started in athlone at sorting out the different ballots and then our Co council ballots had to be moved back to edgworthstown for their count proper.
    Lots to eat and a couple of quick pints yesterday evening, but overall a day I wouldn't want to repeat
    Neither of my neighbours look likely to be elected.
    Just planning a normal ordinary Sunday today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Sitting on the bed trying to work out do I really want to get back to the way of life that means no lie ins ever - yep, heading to a horse show today :pac:

My speaker and iPad charger have both packed it in so I've no motivational music either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side wondering how little bird thinks it's fun to lick the inside of the Tumble dryer door ....... The mind boggles :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well I do like the ice from the fridge freezer but dryer licking wouldn't be for me!.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Well I do like the ice from the fridge freezer but dryer licking wouldn't be for me!.

Me either !! Letting him make as much noise as possible mabey he can wake his dad ! ????? I'm up 3 hours already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the bed, but awake. I’m nice and warm under the blankets so I think I’ll stay here for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Waiting on the toast to pop.

Then, Mass, a family coffee morning, followed by a BBQ.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Not a whole lot.

I injured my ribs in Judo training during the week and in terrible pain and discomfort. I can't laugh, sneeze, run, train Judo obviously.. Even bending over to lie shoe laces, turning over in the bed, going to the loo.. Everything is agony.

So sitting drinking a coffee and wallowing in self pity.

Might take a walk on the beach later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Breakfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Sick already Erik?. Yikes hope it passes quickly

Deskside for another while, colleague usually late on sundays :rolleyes:

It isn't passing...tried to take a soluble painkiller when I posted and felt sick...so stopped, had a sleep and took it there...stayed inside for about 5 mins....have a wedding today... think I'm still drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not a whole lot.

I injured my ribs in Judo training during the week and in terrible pain and discomfort. I can't laugh, sneeze, run, train Judo obviously.. Even bending over to lie shoe laces, turning over in the bed, going to the loo.. Everything is agony.

So sitting drinking a coffee and wallowing in self pity.

Might take a walk on the beach later.

Ugh....you poor thing. Have been in agony the past 2 days with my back. Am just out from a really good massage. Feel like a new woman.

Sitting in O'Brien's sandwich bar in the mall next to my house having a cheese, tomato, onion and jalapeno "Shambo" and a diet Coke. First food have had in days that isn't threatening to come back up.

Witchie wrote: »
    Ugh....you poor thing. Have been in agony the past 2 days with my back. Am just out from a really good massage. Feel like a new woman.

Sitting in O'Brien's sandwich bar in the mall next to my house having a cheese, tomato, onion and jalapeno "Shambo" and a diet Coke. First food have had in days that isn't threatening to come back up.

Thankfully I don't suffer with a bad back but injuries like this (my ribs) are common enough in contact sports.. Ribs are an absolute bitch because fractured or bruised there's feck all can be done with them.

Still sitting here, haven't done a thing except look at new tattoo idea's on google.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Thankfully I don't suffer with a bad back but injuries like this (my ribs) are common enough in contact sports.. Ribs are an absolute bitch because fractured or bruised there's feck all can be done with them.

Still sitting here, haven't done a thing except look at new tattoo idea's on google.

I did gymnastics and dance as a child and stopped suddenly when I was 16. I now have arthritis in my knees and all my joints have bad days. Now my back is giving me loads of gyp.

I reckon my bed here isn't helping but am really worried about when I move to India in 2 weeks coz their beds are the worst.

Witchie wrote: »
    I did gymnastics and dance as a child and stopped suddenly when I was 16. I now have arthritis in my knees and all my joints have bad days. Now my back is giving me loads of gyp.

I reckon my bed here isn't helping but am really worried about when I move to India in 2 weeks coz their beds are the worst.

Its said 'back pain is youth leaving the body' :D

Best of luck with the move to India, sounds interesting.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

About to do some stretches to limber up and then off for a run.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair, waiting for some rashers and sausages to grill

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

On a go slow this morning . Coffee drank , time to head out now .
    In a few minutes feck it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Oh my god...seems I was on form last night and even made Geordies blush....it's going to be a long day :)

Back from a run.

Coffee, toast & sh!te telly to unwind.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Waiting on someone to make me breakfast :D

(That's your que Ted) ;):D

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Waiting on someone to make me breakfast :D

(That's your que Ted) ;):D

After my run, you expect me to wait on you...

39780979-three-slices-of-french-toast-on-a-white-plate.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Yea :D

Start as you mean to go on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready to get high. Altitude, not buzz.

Autosport wrote:
    Start as you mean to go on

I am getting good practise in in case I need to run away from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I am getting good practise in in case I need to run away from you.

Runaway Groom :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Wake and bake then off to the gym. Back day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Lovely smell coming from our kitchen, beef lunch coming up I hope.
    Back from mass/gossip. Had a couple of invitations to go for a pint, I resisted.
    I'm heading back to the election count at 3 pm or so and disgusted I ever took up that invitation, never again, you never listened to such beauracratic bores in all your life.
    The only good point is that I know a few lads, that will get elected and their will be good celebrations when official announcements are made and a few beers and some champagne will flow.
    Going to snooze now till herself says come and get it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement