Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Vanity, of course.

The fianna fail 'plain people of ireland', - now that thousands upon thousands of them are Millionaires - require now, - that immigrant persons, being dependent on their investor houses, will look to/consider them [as opposed to the Merchant twats of F.G.] as, the Superior Irish Fianna Fail beauties.

[as the actual irish recognise them a mile off].

The AI requires more work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

dasdog wrote: »
    One of the speakers really went for it. I should hope he is returning home to the Central Mental Hospital this evening.

https://www.pscp.tv/DeeWall77749076/1nAKELXNazgxL?t=21m52s

I watched that intending to have my usual laugh at these deluded people. However, I'd be quite concerned for the speaker. Hopefully things work out OK for him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭francois

Source?

Plucked from where the sun doesn't shine

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

there wont be a source because the figure is nonsense.

Obviously but I like to give people a chance to show where they get this stuff from.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

francois wrote: »
    Plucked from where the sun doesn't shine
    Leitrim?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Just read a bit of this thread. Are there examples of PC Culture and people getting fired in Ireland from it?

I was just thinking that the other night. Tubirdy dropped the F word on a kid's toy show on Friday night. If it happened in any other country, there would probably be loads of complaints and he'd lose his job. I doubt anyone gave a toss here. The only people who might complain will be those who don't like him...

Dunphy had multiple occasions of cursing and being an arsehole..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Just read a bit of this thread. Are there examples of PC Culture and people getting fired in Ireland from it?

I was just thinking that the other night. Tubirdy dropped the F word on a kid's toy show on Friday night. If it happened in any other country, there would probably be loads of complaints and he'd lose his job. I doubt anyone gave a toss here. The only people who might complain will be those who don't like him...

Dunphy had multiple occasions of cursing and being an arsehole..

That's nonsense. I dislike Tubridy but it's not like he roared "c*nt" at the kid or something. It was an accident and we got a laugh out of it. It'd be the same here.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Howard Beale

Im not, the cookie analogy the poster originally responded to my completely unrelated post is a quote originally from the US where blanket insults of ‘bankers’ are often anti jewish dog whistles

The one group Gemma never ever ever touch.

Who do you think Gemma works for?

Her and the utter scum of far lesser intelligence than her she manipulates who are semi literate are there to undermine and smear any movement that gets going.

Truth is Ireland is being sold down the swanee unemployment countless suicides umpteen businesses closing etc etc but Gemma and the convict morons she uses (Andy/Dee) are there to make an utter bollocks of anything that gets going.

That's there job. Period. It works. Public opinion of them is they are scum and Dee etc are. Utter utter vile ignorant disgusting hate filled toxic scum. Gems uses these morons.

Gemma is too cute to ever mention who's really at the top.

In order to understand who rules over you simply look at who you can never criticize-Voltaire.

The one group Gemma never ever ever touch.

Who do you think Gemma works for?

Her and the utter scum of far lesser intelligence than her she manipulates who are semi literate are there to undermine and smear any movement that gets going.

Truth is Ireland is being sold down the swanee unemployment countless suicides umpteen businesses closing etc etc but Gemma and the convict morons she uses (Andy/Dee) are there to make an utter bollocks of anything that gets going.

That's there job. Period. It works. Public opinion of them is they are scum and Dee etc are. Utter utter vile ignorant disgusting hate filled toxic scum. Gems uses these morons.

Gemma is too cute to ever mention who's really at the top.

In order to understand who rules over you simply look at who you can never criticize-Voltaire.

The Jews are controlling Gem Gems and her crowd and the toasters been laughing at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭HBC08

Source?

Saw it on the side of a big red bus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Dr golden 2

I think it is very possible that Gemma is a disinformation agent on the government payroll.

I think it is very possible that Gemma is a disinformation agent on the government payroll.

Is she, aye?

Nah. No government is sufficiently competent to pull something like that off without blowing it in some way.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 30,223 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She does them so many favors tough. If anybody questions any restrictions or anything to do with Covid. They are immediately labeled in the same category as Gemma.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

She none of these things but her "work" has done wonders for left wing politics in Ireland because its done huge damage to the right that will take years to recover from.

TROLLBOTS ASSEMBLE

Nail on head.

There to discredit any movement as the land is sold from under your feet and people are guinea pigs to a vaccine that is unnecessary as it is untested.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Nail on head.

There to discredit any movement as the land is sold from under your feet and people are guinea pigs to a vaccine that is unnecessary as it is untested.

no government could come with anything as crazy as gemma.

Birneybau wrote: »
    The Jews are controlling Gem Gems and her crowd and the toasters been laughing at me.

Yes they are laughing at you.

Her 2/3 moron followers haven't a clue who runs the World they can barely read or even speak coherently as said she uses these simple minds.

Gems is a yes woman for Zionists she doesn't even hide it not with her ex hubby husband and all her Zionist friends.

You will often see her whinge about Islam but never about Judaism.

Rothschilds/Rockerfellers/Zuckerberg/Soros/Bill Gates/Klaus Schwab she likes to whinge about none are Muslim but ALL are Jewish.

Funny how she doesn't mention this ever eh!
    This is not by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭francois

Yes they are laughing at you.

Her 2/3 moron followers haven't a clue who runs the World they can barely read or even speak coherently as said she uses these simple minds.

Gems is a yes woman for Zionists she doesn't even hide it not with her ex hubby husband and all her Zionist friends.

You will often see her whinge about Islam but never about Judaism.

Rothschilds/Rockerfellers/Zuckerberg/Soros/Bill Gates/Klaus Schwab she likes to whinge about none are Muslim but ALL are Jewish.

Funny how she doesn't mention this ever eh!
    This is not by accident.

conspiracy thread over that way ---->

• Advertisement

Wow, two November 2020 regs posting mad stuff and thanking each others posts.

What are the chances?

Birneybau wrote: »
    Wow, two November 2020 regs posting mad stuff and thanking each others posts.

What are the chances?

It's you who thanked francois?

It matters not when someone joins. Not to me anyway. I'm sure it's a big conspiracy to you or has some significance of which I am concerned about your priorities in life!

It's you who thanked francois?

It matters not when someone joins. Not to me anyway. I'm sure it's a big conspiracy to you or has some significance of which I am concerned about your priorities in life!

Conspiracies, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Is it a fact that Gems husband was a Jewish journalist?

His funeral took place in a catholic church so I'm guessing not. I didn't realise that he was so much older than her.

Yes. It's one of the several reasons she's in their backpocket.

Proof?

H. H. Asquith

do you have a source for that? his funeral was in a catholic church. bit of an odd thing for a jewish person.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,827 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Jaysus, the conspiracy theories and paranoia in this thread is starting to match that on the street......

All very meta!

*head explodes

• Advertisement

She actively engaged in anti-semitism including the Soros conspiracies...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement