Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭francois

I know Dee wall isn't the most educated or articulate woman but she has bigger balls than any man in Ireland today.

Hi Dee, welcome to Boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭whippet

francois wrote: »
    Hi Dee, welcome to Boards!

that isn't Dee --- the spelling of "articulate" is correct - Dee would some how manage to squeeze Aboriginals in to that sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

She's an absolute embarrassment to the country and our ancestors.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

She's an absolute embarrassment to the country and our ancestors.

Not really. Shes a mad oul one with no mates. Same 2 people with her and if Gems shows up maybe another 8 or 9. A dozen or do people from 5.5 million. Theres always crazies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

I know Dee wall isn't the most educated or articulate woman but she has bigger balls than any man in Ireland today.

Is that what the crutch is for ?
    they must be impressive testicles to need a crutch to get around.

Surprised she doesn't have a neck brace or spinal board too, she has a neck on her like a jockey's bollxo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

With regards to Dee's Freeman bull****, does running for office (as she did) not mean that she "Entered a contract with the State" and by extension a contract with that states police force?
    Barstool Lawyering :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,225 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

She enters into a contract every week when she gets her social

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,245 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭dasdog

Most of the boxes are being ticked in today's update. Bizarre Babylonian Towers is a new one.

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1332328589879029761?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

You could nearly bet on it that when level 5 is easing and retail will be allowed open as normal, the protesters will probably take to the streets of Dublin and especially the main shopping street - grafton Street - to protest and rant and rave about the lockdown. In one breath they cry about businesses not allowed to operate under lockdown because of a little 'sniffle' they like to claim covid is, and then they will take to the main shopping street, no doubt, getting in the way of shoppers and putting and obstacle in the way of retail in Dublin. Many shoppers would probably be put off seeing protesters on the main shopping street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Acosta

owlbethere wrote: »
    You could nearly bet on it that when level 5 is easing and retail will be allowed open as normal, the protesters will probably take to the streets of Dublin and especially the main shopping street - grafton Street - to protest and rant and rave about the lockdown. In one breath they cry about businesses not allowed to operate under lockdown because of a little 'sniffle' they like to claim covid is, and then they will take to the main shopping street, no doubt, getting in the way of shoppers and putting and obstacle in the way of retail in Dublin. Many shoppers would probably be put off seeing protesters on the main shopping street.

I think Hermann and his gang of eejits are having one tomorrow

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

dasdog wrote: »
    Most of the boxes are being ticked in today's update. Bizarre Babylonian Towers is a new one.

you-went-ful-retard-you-never-go-full-retard-9954945.png

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Has she been to the Met Office in Glasnevin yet?

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Acosta wrote: »
    I think Hermann and his gang of eejits are having one tomorrow

Dee posted a couple of FB links and there will be a Rosary Rally to the Dail after the patriot speeches. In fairness if we have enough to spare tor retugees...

sQTEjQZ.png

• Registered Users Posts: 34,225 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Well at least they're Roman Catholics, not one of them foringe religions :p

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,986 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Stark wrote: »
    Has she been to the Met Office in Glasnevin yet?

Remember when Gemma claimed that "they are covering up the sun"

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Well at least they're Roman Catholics, not one of them foringe religions :p

Roaming Catholic’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Is the "satanic messages" stuff a new thing in conspiracy-ville? I had an encounter with a woman recently who was pointing out satanic messages in a public sign, how it was an attempt at government mind control etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

She has a PayPal link in her bio on Twitter. That tells you all you need to know about Dee. Grifter.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

24 hours surveillance just as the bus service goes 24 hours. Coincidence? I think not. Dublin Bus drivers will obviously be carrying out this surveillance of citizens.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,986 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

24 hours surveillance just as the bus service goes 24 hours. Coincidence? I think not. Dublin Bus drivers will obviously be carrying out this surveillance of citizens.

What?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

So confident in her stupidity. Scumbag tramp

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Be right back

Birneybau wrote: »
    So confident in her stupidity. Scumbag tramp

Sur, what do the guards know?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

What?

in fairness i think he extracting significant amounts of urine there.

There REALLY needs to be a sarcasm font!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

The sergeant DID get something wrong though.

To tell her that she'd be embarrassed there at the end. That yoke is too stupid to feel embarrassment

I just tuned in briefly and the crowd of approximately thirty people was being told to stand up to the gardaí. He then started warning them about the communist threat. The placard is gas.

QFAZBVm.png

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Now I'm confused. Will the covid vaccine kill you or will it track your movements?
    Or maybe it is something to trace your journey into the afterlife by both killing you and then tracking you?

• Advertisement

One of the speakers really went for it. I should hope he is returning home to the Central Mental Hospital this evening.

https://www.pscp.tv/DeeWall77749076/1nAKELXNazgxL?t=21m52s

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement