Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chit chat number nein

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,150 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Reggie. wrote: »
    Bitch

It is lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Base price wrote: »
    The two atm's that were stolen from Kells on Friday morning have been "recovered" near the Meath/Monaghan border - I wonder if the money was still in them :rolleyes:
    https://www.thejournal.ie/two-atms-recovered-by-gardai-investigating-kells-theft-4601491-Apr2019/?utm_source=facebook_short&fbclid=IwAR04uiBAgbwEZOuKdES9elbeHEY9ubjYlZZitUEMv8nM5ViCzsiCaFm3oNQ

Contained no money it says on rte

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Jb1989 wrote: »
    Contained no money it says on rte

What?

You mean the dirty b****rds stole the money and then left the empty machines somewhere?

What is the world coming to?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,645 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

whelan2 wrote: »
    That's a desperate performance there by Manchester united

Hope theres a backlash when they meet City!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

How do people clean their show combs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,066 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

We went to see 'Warhorse' on Friday night, The horses are a fantastic piece of engineering.
    On saying that, only I had seen the film I would've found it hard to figure the story.
    We also went to the Guinness Storehouse on Saturday morning.
    They're really selling a story there and getting plenty of willing payers for it

wrangler wrote: »
    We went to see 'Warhorse' on Friday night, The horses are a fantastic piece of engineering.
    On saying that, only I had seen the film I would've found it hard to figure the story.
    We also went to the Guinness Storehouse on Saturday morning.
    They're really selling a story there and getting plenty of willing payers for it

Kids here went to see it a few years ago as their primary school tour. Thought it was tough going for kids so young. It was very long too afair

Kids here went to see it a few years ago as their primary school tour. Thought it was tough going for kids so young. It was very long too afair

Guinness storehouse or Warhorse

wrangler wrote: »
    Guinness storehouse or Warhorse

Sorry warhorse. Don't think they would have been allowed into the Guinness storehouse...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,135 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

These are good countries to get a flat tyre in..

The Spectator Index (@spectatorindex) Tweeted:
    Top ten countries where people are most likely to help a stranger, 2018.

1. Libya: 83%
    2. Iraq: 81%
    3. Kuwait: 80%
    4. Liberia: 80%
    5. Sierra Leone: 80%
    6. Bahrain: 74%
    7. Gambia: 74%
    8. Saudi Arabia: 74%
    9. Kenya: 72%
    10. US: 72%

(World Giving Index) https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1120031949886767104?s=17

• Advertisement

Sorry warhorse. Don't think they would have been allowed into the Guinness storehouse...

It was about three hours alright, probably long for kids alright,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,135 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

You know how I'm always ahead of the curve on things!!

Well here's a thread on thefarmingforum about a book I posted on here when I bought it.

https://thefarmingforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/this-is-a-book.281020/

I'm still only halfway through the book. But it's all truth and sense and doesn't hold back. I've just gotten to the bit on Gabe Brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Jb1989

What?

You mean the dirty b****rds stole the money and then left the empty machines somewhere?

What is the world coming to?

Seems to be, unlike the two that were stole from cootehill few years ago that were found days later still full, untouched ......
    Hope that answers base prices question....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,207 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

These are good countries to get a flat tyre in..

The Spectator Index (@spectatorindex) Tweeted:
    Top ten countries where people are most likely to help a stranger, 2018.

1. Libya: 83%
    2. Iraq: 81%
    3. Kuwait: 80%
    4. Liberia: 80%
    5. Sierra Leone: 80%
    6. Bahrain: 74%
    7. Gambia: 74%
    8. Saudi Arabia: 74%
    9. Kenya: 72%
    10. US: 72%

(World Giving Index) https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1120031949886767104?s=17

Unfortunately it an inverse proportion formula if you are not helped you chance of something dreadful happening to you you about the same. I would take my f@@king chance with a flat tyre in unhelpful Ireland before I would want one in any of them f@@king places

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

At bunratty for their Easter Funday. Great weather for it and plenty happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Unfortunately it an inverse proportion formula if you are not helped you chance of something dreadful happening to you you about the same. I would take my f@@king chance with a flat tyre in unhelpful Ireland before I would want one in any of them f@@king places

Yeah I bet if you were stuck on the side side of the road in Kuwait the last thought going through your head would be how friendly the lads circling you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Jeez, some of the best scenery in the country must be the drive between Spiddal and Westport, via Maam Cross.
    Stunning in weather like this, you could be in Iceland as handy as Ireland!

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Jeez, some of the best scenery in the country must be the drive between Spiddal and Westport, via Maam Cross.

Maam Cross to Cliften is nice too
    On a day like today Ireland ideal is breathtaking

• Registered Users Posts: 18,493 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

We’re in Rossnowlagh ourselves, west coast of Ireland is hard to beat for scenery

_Brian wrote: »
    We’re in Rossnowlagh ourselves, west coast of Ireland is hard to beat for scenery

Stayed in Spiddal last night, great crowd in the pub. Most of the women off Ros na Run were there.
    Mass in Irish yesterday morning (that'll surprise anyone who knows me!)
    From native speakers it sounds very different to what we were taught in school...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭emaherx

I'm out in Carlingford with the kids, fantastic weather for it. Is anyone farming today?

emaherx wrote: »
    I'm out in Carlingford with the kids, fantastic weather for it. Is anyone farming today?

It'll all be there tomorrow .......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Stayed in Spiddal last night, great crowd in the pub. Most of the women off Ros na Run were there.
    From native speakers it sounds very different to what we were taught in school...

Mass? You probably needed confessions aswell for all your impure thoughts !
    God those girls could recite the modh coinníollach to me anytime!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

I would've bought you a pint if I knew you were that close! I'd say connemara Irish has a different twang than other parts of Ireland but even the English is that way too. You can walk around the Ros na Rún set, It's only a few minutes walk from spiddal village

• Registered Users Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭emaherx

It'll all be there tomorrow .......

All there +1 :D

Last cow calved, just minutes before I arrived home by the look of it.

When on tour ....

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭dmakc

Can you spread lime over a thick sward of grass and have the same effect as if it were bare? We've 30 tonne coming tomorrow but there's a 3 acre field which is looking very healthy atm..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭Grueller

I have been through west africa and Gambia would be seriously friendly. A friend of mine is a priest on the missions there. Safer than Ireland he says.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭MeTheMan

Four hours of licking done. I'd say another four tomorrow. Great weather to be sat on the quad. Bit worried about how well it will go. 50 litre tank with two jugs of gallop 360 and only half gone on 10 acres. Hard to see it killing the rushes. I feel like I spent four hours watering them now. A few weeks will tell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,493 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

MeTheMan wrote: »
    Four hours of licking done. I'd say another four tomorrow. Great weather to be sat on the quad. Bit worried about how well it will go. 50 litre tank with two jugs of gallop 360 and only half gone on 10 acres. Hard to see it killing the rushes. I feel like I spent four hours watering them now. A few weeks will tell.

Would have weed licked at 1:100 and it worked.
    Once they are a bit wet as you pass it will be fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement