Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

thesultan wrote: »
    The Spanish or Brazilian fellas character offers nothing..

He's actually supposed to be from Chile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

fin12 wrote: »
    I’d like to see them have an affair cause it would be entertaining and a good storyline.

Obviously yes Darragh would be a prick for cheating with a married woman as would Orla but like I said think Orla won’t entertain an affair unfortunately, soap is pretty boring atm.

Fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

Sorry, I apologies about my high standards!

You should apologise about your spelling too!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

Roots 2020 wrote: »

Are you Doug?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ah here lads.....it's turning into a soap....:P)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,807 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

da5b5706dc6b69504a02957016aa83d6.jpg

I think we should leave it there/their.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya someone has definitely got their knickers/underpants in a twist....

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Watching christiano last night I think I'd prefer to be still living with my parents than living with him. I'd say he'd drive ya mad making all the plans and flapping around all the time

Watching christiano last night I think I'd prefer to be still living with my parents than living with him. I'd say he'd drive ya mad making all the plans and flapping around all the time

..and using all the tampons....:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,484 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

More drama here than on the show

• Advertisement

You completely missed a trick when you didn't copy the misspelling for your own post. That would have been funny.

Otherwise yeah this tiff has all the hallmarks of a FC storyline, half baked, weak and unfinished, but best left that way.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    More drama here than on the show

.and sex..........:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Have Debbie, Eoin or Katie been on since they returned to filming in September?

Don't remember them in any episode at all since back at the start of the year.

Carol must have sent Fr whats his name over the edge with the sexy phone call a few weeks ago, not a peep from him either.

Carol must have sent Fr whats his name over the edge with the sexy phone call a few weeks ago, not a peep from him either.

I hope the Priest comes back into it soon so we can have that storyline.

Bosco mentions Rose and Eoghan but no sightings

Is Debbie and Katie in Galway or Scotland?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Dublinfan

Does anyone know what's the story with the brennans know probally on a break but seems to strange after such a huge story we have more then a two month with not one of them wonder has Oisín left again for good was he just brought back for the storyline

What happened the kid belong to Emmett that Eoghan had, did Debbie take him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bosco mentions Rose and Eoghan but no sightings

Is Debbie and Katie in Galway or Scotland?

I'll have to keep an eye out for Debbie and Katie on the streets of Galway:D

Dublinfan wrote: »
    Does anyone know what's the story with the brennans know probally on a break but seems to strange after such a huge story we have more then a two month with not one of them wonder has Oisín left again for good was he just brought back for the storyline

Dearbhla mentioned Dean running Vinos as Paul had taken Ruth away

I think Oisin left again no sure where Callum is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Purple Papillon

Fair city having a lockin in the pub

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Purple Papillon

Dublinfan wrote: »

That came to an abrupt halt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭thesultan

What was the story with Orla there. All dolled up and looking well, what was he supposed to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

What was the story with Orla there. All dolled up and looking well, what was he supposed to do?

blow hes load :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,807 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She's was meant to be having a Zoom date. Well she had to time to get dolled up. It's not like she's looking after Junior.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

You'd think Darragh would knock on Orlas door before he let's himself in, he just strolls in like he's he lives there, he really shouldn't have a key.

Tommy is getting a bit disappointing, not living up to his nickname, the ram.

I like the way Fair city got around the no language rule by saying sweet FA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

It’s really pathetic the way Orla is carrying on. She’s a grown woman and she can’t look after her own child and business. Loads of people running around to help her and she still can’t manage. Completely ridiculous.

bassy wrote: »
    blow hes load :D

Pretty sure he's all out of bullets at this stage.....:D

Jane's back...looking pretty in her red beany.....and a bit slimmer....nice,,:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭thesultan

What's a slimmer?

• Advertisement

What's a slimmer?

Lost some weight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement