Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Scott Capper caught with a phone in his cell.

How strict are prisons on this stuff? It seems like they all have phones in there and nobody gets punished for having them. Gilligan, Daly and all them were caught with phones and they all seemed to get out early enough. Wasn't Harry on the phone to his brother from prison when he was shot dead? He still got out a few months later.

Whether someone gets extra time in jail for a phone is down to the DPP and the courts. Not the prisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Whether someone gets extra time in jail for a phone is down to the DPP and the courts. Not the prisons.

They probably knew about the phone for a while and was listening to it, and now seized as proof for later. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭kerry cow

what make these guys tick ,
    is it the money or the testosterone display of strength and power .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

kerry cow wrote: »
    what make these guys tick ,
    is it the money or the testosterone display of strength and power .

They arnt all the same person. Some of them think the world is out to get them, some of them think the world owes them a living. Some of them have all sorts of disorders from their upbringings like ptsd etc.
    Some of them were told how to go on the sick from a young age and any sort of real job would be frowned upon because it would upset theor chance of getting a house or if they signed off the sick itd be hard to get back on it.
    Some of them are in so many fights at the same time and under so much stress they drinn or take tablets the whole time.
    Theres a few people at the top end that would be able to work a 9-5. People that eat 3 or 4 square meals a day, keep healthy, go for a pint without stabbing someone or getting in a row, split up with a girlfriend without burning her house out, but they are rare. Its mostly people who have to walk around in a gang the whole time incase a fight starts.

They arnt all the same person. Some of them think the world is out to get them, some of them think the world owes them a living. Some of them have all sorts of disorders from their upbringings like ptsd etc.
    Some of them were told how to go on the sick from a young age and any sort of real job would be frowned upon because it would upset theor chance of getting a house or if they signed off the sick itd be hard to get back on it.
    Some of them are in so many fights at the same time and under so much stress they drinn or take tablets the whole time.
    Theres a few people at the top end that would be able to work a 9-5. People that eat 3 or 4 square meals a day, keep healthy, go for a pint without stabbing someone or getting in a row, split up with a girlfriend without burning her house out, but they are rare. Its mostly people who have to walk around in a gang the whole time incase a fight starts.

Bit like this lot but more dangerous when off their heads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIhFwLjsQug

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,221 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Here's a good new Twitter account. Historical Dublin gangland stuff.

https://twitter.com/OldGanglandEire

Very weird situation still pending, the charcoal pallets case, LE got busted in Dubai with others elsewhere in 2015 , LE is mates with Gnashers V who got smigger whacked because he owed him 4 million, cancer offered the distribution to LE to setup smigger "Colin Smith" to be whacked, yet no news on the case anymore or when LE was released, no extradition nothing, everything just went quiet, so MI5 stuff again.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12047146/Cocaine-disguised-as-wooden-pallets-seized-in-Spanish-port.html

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/former-boxer-lee-eedle-arrested-10585469

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Who is that in whistleblower's new profile picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Welcome back lad, what’s wardys little brother up to in Ballymun? Thought he was little tik toker and nothing more

What's mini Ward been up to then..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

How does cancer live his life in Dubai, is he permanently holed up, or does he go out to the pub for a few pints, bring the missus and kids to build sandcastles on the beach, go to the cinema, meet up for a chinwag with his mates, head down to Dubai Creek for a few holes, dinner parties with Papaw and/or Jnr, does he do all the things that a lad with a few bob would like to do. He obviously travels around, rarely to Ireland obviously, presumably he has been to Bahrain innumerable times, and also presumably he is meeting up with Bob and the other boxing heads anytime they are in town or vicinity. No point in having all that dosh if you can’t lead some kind of life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    How does cancer live his life in Dubai, is he permanently holed up, or does he go out to the pub for a few pints, bring the missus and kids to build sandcastles on the beach, go to the cinema, meet up for a chinwag with his mates, head down to Dubai Creek for a few holes, dinner parties with Papaw and/or Jnr, does he do all the things that a lad with a few bob would like to do. He obviously travels around, rarely to Ireland obviously, presumably he has been to Bahrain innumerable times, and also presumably he is meeting up with Bob and the other boxing heads anytime they are in town or vicinity. No point in having all that dosh if you can’t lead some kind of life.

yea ive wondered this as well, he has young kids?

and doesnt his wife have a bunch from previuos relationship?

wonder what school is like for them vs home.

Cute Hoor wrote: »

He doesn't go anywhere without his Russian bodyguards. I'd say he is holed up majority of the time but gets himself plenty of "strange" to call over and pass the day

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Shows how this criminal lifestyle is a mugs game. From the Byrnes driving rentals around all day doing nothing with no real friends and then to DK sitting on that cash doing **** all with it. ****ty life when you think of it, rather not spend the rest of my days looking over my shoulder, wondering when my life will end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Liamo57

Its great to know that DK has a rotton life with bodyguards. Looking over his shoulder all the time. He has caused so much tragedy that there is some lowlife like himself planning a hit on him and his family. It will happen, make no mistake, he gas destroyed lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Liamo57

I actually got to know his sister Sa..y years ago when I went on work assignments in Africa. She worked with Oxfam, would you believe.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

I have been banned basically for the past 2 weeks for acting the bollox, firstly I’d like to say that I will not troll again and rather contribute to the discussion.

There are a handful of people in this thread who really know what they’re talking about, gangstergossip and Ciro Di Marzio for example (not omitting any names on purpose, just not looking back).

One person who lets on as if they know what they are talking about but has no clue in reality is MTKCleaners. They cited ‘sources’ for their assertion that Capper is being primed by DK to take over in Finglas from Ears if/when he’s clipped. That is the biggest load of pony I have ever heard and anyone in Finglas would agree, there is no chance of that happening, pure and utter fantasy.

MTKCleaners has twice said that I am Vicky (no idea where that came from, all I can say is that I’m not) and I believe referred to gangstergossip as The Whistleblower before (he’s not). If someone were to take over from Ears it’d likely be another fella that’s in the nick atm too for aggravated, that’s ironic to say when my next point is that Capper is far too stupid, loud and volatile to run things there.

We’re all interested in this and following the discussion but it’s annoying and misleading if people whose sources are The Sun, Sunday World, and Twitter introduce these stupid, false ideas and try to derail the thread as perhaps I have before with stupid photos and so on. Again, I won’t do that again, I like taking part in the discussion too.

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    I have been banned basically for the past 2 weeks for acting the bollox, firstly I’d like to say that I will not troll again and rather contribute to the discussion.

There are a handful of people in this thread who really know what they’re talking about, gangstergossip and Ciro Di Marzio for example (not omitting any names on purpose, just not looking back).

One person who lets on as if they know what they are talking about but has no clue in reality is MTKCleaners. They cited ‘sources’ for their assertion that Capper is being primed by DK to take over in Finglas from Ears if/when he’s clipped. That is the biggest load of pony I have ever heard and anyone in Finglas would agree, there is no chance of that happening, pure and utter fantasy.

MTKCleaners has twice said that I am Vicky (no idea where that came from, all I can say is that I’m not) and I believe referred to gangstergossip as The Whistleblower before (he’s not). If someone were to take over from Ears it’d likely be another fella that’s in the nick atm too for aggravated, that’s ironic to say when my next point is that Capper is far too stupid, loud and volatile to run things there.

We’re all interested in this and following the discussion but it’s annoying and misleading if people whose sources are The Sun, Sunday World, and Twitter introduce these stupid, false ideas and try to derail the thread as perhaps I have before with stupid photos and so on. Again, I won’t do that again, I like taking part in the discussion too.

Welcome back Vicki, you found some beak.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Welcome back Vicki, you found some beak.

Hahaha thanks 😘 good to be back, any word from the inside on the big SC takeover? What have your sources been saying

Edit: on a side note, do you really think Vicky could organise her ideas/arguments so coherently? Honestly?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Itchyfinger84

Who is that in whistleblower's new profile picture?

Supposedly one of the shooters that was wit EC when they made a balls of the monk hit on new years

Does it happen much guards keep money for themselves during raids when they find cash ? whats stopping them ? meant to have happened few weeks back in drogheda when they found “320k” in the gaff, nice pay day for them . money went missing in the station some stage last year too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Shows how this criminal lifestyle is a mugs game. From the Byrnes driving rentals around all day doing nothing with no real friends and then to DK sitting on that cash doing **** all with it. ****ty life when you think of it, rather not spend the rest of my days looking over my shoulder, wondering when my life will end.

I'd rather not have a penny in my pocket than live this life, seen plenty of mates go down the road and not only destroy their lives but those of most of their families.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Does it happen much guards keep money for themselves during raids when they find cash ? whats stopping them ? meant to have happened few weeks back in drogheda when they found “320k” in the gaff, nice pay day for them . money went missing in the station some stage last year too

Happens all the time I'd say. Feel underpayed so entitled to it. Also its a nice FU to whoever they are raiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

T

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Fedcba321 wrote: »

350k was what was really in the household in North Drogheda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Who is is Harry from hardwicke st ?

I remember Ross from the gym about 20 years ago, nice polite skinny guy , always on the punch bag

Does anyone know anything about the Chinese guy who was caught with all that cash, gear and bullets off hatdwicke st last Oct

Harry = Nathan Coakley Hutch

https://m.herald.ie/news/death-threats-car-chase-and-claims-of-a-turncoat-spy-as-hutch-gang-implodes-39261451.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Not all end up in the desert or shooting each other
    Most make real cash and head down
    Think about it.
    There is drugs in every little town in country
    So there are dealers operating nationwide.huge industry
    But how many go killing each other
    Mostly a dub thing.but drug business is country wide
    We just know how to do business

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Not all end up in the desert or shooting each other
    Most make real cash and head down
    Think about it.
    There is drugs in every little town in country
    So there are dealers operating nationwide.huge industry
    But how many go killing each other
    Mostly a dub thing.but drug business is country wide
    We just know how to do business

Aint that a fact, there have always been loons and the odd took to much of his own gear nutters around, and you will always have the odd feud, because of a bird or a just a twisted word, or just pure jealousy, but since cancer got into the running of things, he really thinks of himself as a Tony Montana, but without the goolies, has to use others, and he has really wrecked his old mans empire, who thought he was retiring in peace, and that is all gone now. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

MrFlashy92 wrote: »

I was thinking if anyone was to take over from GW that maybe JW would be up there would he.

I got a pain in my bollox writing directly in the thread when i found myself in stupid ****ing arguments with stupid people over peoples surnames

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement