Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Makes an interesting read below, bit old, but sums up cancers ways of treating his so called pals.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1576570/senior-kinahan-cartel-member-who-was-close-with-mob-boss-is-gone-into-hiding-after-finding-god/

Browning previously tried to skip the country to Australia last year but he was arrested by gardai for travelling on a fake passport. It’s understood Daniel Kinahan tipped off detectives about the false documentation because he wanted his close pal to remain as part of the cartel.

The case against him eventually collapsed and he decided there would be no stopping him this time and fled the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Makes an interesting read below, bit old, but sums up cancers ways of treating his so called pals.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1576570/senior-kinahan-cartel-member-who-was-close-with-mob-boss-is-gone-into-hiding-after-finding-god/

Browning previously tried to skip the country to Australia last year but he was arrested by gardai for travelling on a fake passport. It’s understood Daniel Kinahan tipped off detectives about the false documentation because he wanted his close pal to remain as part of the cartel.

The case against him eventually collapsed and he decided there would be no stopping him this time and fled the country.

And look at buckets of blood browning now after running to dubai cab all over him and the monkey gang left on there own last of cancers crew from hardewicke flats gone. Cancer running out of mates quicker than a puddle in the desert he stuck with the thick gm the fake inla man the real inla leader Jaws in dundalk left gm on his own long ago and let the travellers break him up over trying to tax them cancers crew in Ireland is just gone and Roddy after been left out in the cold on his own his retainer gone coz he no use to them anymore haha poor Roddy cancer grassed him up for 1.6 mil and Roddy goes working for him to be ****ed over again ya couldn't make it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

And look at buckets of blood browning now after running to dubai cab all over him and the monkey gang left on there own last of cancers crew from hardewicke flats gone. Cancer running out of mates quicker than a puddle in the desert he stuck with the thick gm the fake inla man the real inla leader Jaws in dundalk left gm on his own long ago and let the travellers break him up over trying to tax them cancers crew in Ireland is just gone and Roddy after been left out in the cold on his own his retainer gone coz he no use to them anymore haha poor Roddy cancer grassed him up for 1.6 mil and Roddy goes working for him to be ****ed over again ya couldn't make it up

The north inner city will be in H hands soon so at this rate presumably...if it’s not already. Do you think any of the sub cells of the K’s in various areas i.e. Ears in Finglas, Boylans in Blanch will bother to remain loyal to the K if they disintegrate...or will it be a case of the king is dead, Long live the king, they will take what they can get from whoever assumes control of the supply chain??!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Am I mistaken for thinking that another of Marlo's sisters was with John Daly or am I imagining things. Good read BTW, cheers.

No Marlo was with johns sister.

Poor the poor devil getting in Ross head after the salanger murder.
    Then ya have roddy

• Advertisement

The north inner city will be in H hands soon so at this rate presumably...if it’s not already. Do you think any of the sub cells of the K’s in various areas i.e. Ears in Finglas, Boylans in Blanch will bother to remain loyal to the K if they disintegrate...or will it be a case of the king is dead, Long live the king, they will take what they can get from whoever assumes control of the supply chain??!

Cancer and his turncoats are hated by most people in nic a lot of people lost mates cousins. kids seen murder scenes
    The h side are walking around Nic Harry's even been chilling up in Hardwicke which is really annoying cancer haha. Ears is a little muppet and he couldn't arrange a 21st never mind a hit and he has serious problems and cancers leaving him on his own he's after pissing off a lot of people in ballymun over his little brother and big and cg are starting to move weight into finglas and ears don't have the bottle to do nothing about it and the boylans are nobodies anyway cancer left them in it to when the monkey gang were taking shots at them he tells them all he has there back once there loyal but when they get in bother over doing his dirty work he leaves them on his own he got ef to put up irakas in his gaf then cancer had boylans to get ef done to keep irakas and buckets of blood happy because they thought ef would give rb up for picking up arakas and that arakas would make a deal. But ef never even ratted the Garda knew arakas was coming Ireland before he even got on the plane. Ef was close with the monkey gang and cancer done nuthing when the boylans were gettin shot at

And Greg Lynch finally believes the truth he knows cancer gave the green light for ft to get him whacked and now has bottler sitting in jail with his bro and sister dead after filling his head full of lies. Ft asked cancer for permission to do gl over giving sticky vicky the sausage and got when they ****ed it up cancer panicked and blamed md saying it was coz md was jealous that gl was knocking out in ballymun and had md killed real quick to cover his tracks he even had the Byrnes sit down with gl and bra on taking on bottlers crew over it a little war summit and the Byrnes known to well what really happened and were meant be gls mates. But at least gl is seen the truth now and knows what really happened

Wow.....the plot thickens now. Thanks again @ganstergossip, best info on the block.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Cancer and his turncoats are hated by most people in nic a lot of people lost mates cousins. kids seen murder scenes
    The h side are walking around Nic Harry's even been chilling up in Hardwicke which is really annoying cancer haha. Ears is a little muppet and he couldn't arrange a 21st never mind a hit and he has serious problems and cancers leaving him on his own he's after pissing off a lot of people in ballymun over his little brother and big and cg are starting to move weight into finglas and ears don't have the bottle to do nothing about it and the boylans are nobodies anyway cancer left them in it to when the monkey gang were taking shots at them he tells them all he has there back once there loyal but when they get in bother over doing his dirty work he leaves them on his own he got ef to put up irakas in his gaf then cancer had boylans to get ef done to keep irakas and buckets of blood happy because they thought ef would give rb up for picking up arakas and that arakas would make a deal. But ef never even ratted the Garda knew arakas was coming Ireland before he even got on the plane. Ef was close with the monkey gang and cancer done nuthing when the boylans were gettin shot at

Welcome back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I can no longer hear the name Ross without immediately thinking "buckets of blood".

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Be hard to forget that name if you a certain age
    Sw had a pic of him dead in his car face on view with mouth open,if i remember right
    Must have been before they invented pixilation
    We only had black bands over eyes in our day
    I still think its odd seeing the monks face without the blacked out eyes
    And before we had the blacked out eyes we only had a mickey mouse underpants

SW pic below of Brady in car

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Syndic

Anthony Brady or Anthony Doyle?

Brady.

Lfc1988 wrote: »

And a pic of poor Dillion who was killed by deccy and john daly.another set up

And a pic of poor Dillion who was killed by deccy and john daly.another set up

Was that not supposed to be The Dons first hit? As in, he was the actual trigger man. Plus was Deccy not dead and JD in jail by the time of the hit.

A nice seizure in blanch 2day

Wonder how the taliban brother AS is getting on up North with the NCA.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Overdosed on the delicious feast the chocolate Was to much for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Welcome back lad, what’s wardys little brother up to in Ballymun? Thought he was little tik toker and nothing more

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

So the snow is still flowing from the Ks?
    I thought dk might have done a runner and why leep trading? Hardly needs the cash

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

Lfc1988 wrote: »

Blast from the past, I remember that fly-by-night lawyer Giovanni de Stefano, absolute joke of a lawyer.

• Advertisement

Haladmirer wrote: »
    So the snow is still flowing from the Ks?
    I thought dk might have done a runner and why leep trading? Hardly needs the cash

Bit like Hotel California but he is fecked now, he carries on or gets whacked by bigger fish, he has to offer something or get hung out on a limb, and Bomber is very unhappy it seems.

Last thing I remember
    I was running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    "Relax", said the night man
    "We are programmed to receive
    You can check out any time you like
    But you can never leave"

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Bit like Hotel California but he is fecked now, he carries on or gets whacked by bigger fish, he has to offer something or get hung out on a limb, and Bomber is very unhappy it seems.

Last thing I remember
    But you can never leave"

Good analogy for his current state of affairs. Can’t help but think the auld lad Snr must be absolutely fuming with the way cancer has ****ed it all up

Last thing I remember
    But you can never leave"
    Good answer
    He has to keep going for survival
    Like a shark,when he stops swimming he will drown
    Even he must know how ****ed he is and he is just a fat fool
    Given an empire and destroying it so quick is evidence of his smarts
    We will wake to the news soon he be found at the bottom of that tower in dubai or with a rope around his jowls i bet
    To think he could be still living over in spain or here or anywhere he wants and moving freely and be biggest boxing promoter in world must haunt him
    All while harry mago and the boys are back and moving around
    All we need is dk to topple,inevitable,then some justice to be dealt out,howya roddy,and we will have a clear winner

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

antics1 wrote: »
    Blast from the past, I remember that fly-by-night lawyer Giovanni de Stefano, absolute joke of a lawyer.
    He was on the later late back in the 90s claiming he was running Gilligans appeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Frankx

He was on the later late back in the 90s claiming he was running Gilligans appeal.

Good footballer though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Frankx

Did anyone spot the funny line in the SW page

Frankx wrote: »
    Did anyone spot the funny line in the SW page
    You wouldnt get away with insulting whores like that nowadays

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Scott Capper caught with a phone in his cell.

How strict are prisons on this stuff? It seems like they all have phones in there and nobody gets punished for having them. Gilligan, Daly and all them were caught with phones and they all seemed to get out early enough. Wasn't Harry on the phone to his brother from prison when he was shot dead? He still got out a few months later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

He moved up levels later on, I remember him claiming to be Saddam Hussein's lawyer.

His wiki is actually a great read, complete looper. Doing 14 years in a UK jail now.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Di_Stefano_(fraudster)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement