Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Yep got 3 of the 54 wash with 2 euros off for just over 4 euros. They have the 21 wash comfort as well for 2 euros, if you use your €1off with pigsback getting it for €1

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

the ribena plus is E1.89 in Dunnes and then E1 off

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Brilliant time to hit Dunnes and stock up so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sparklespark

In Dunnes the Carefree liners are reduced to around 1.30euros. So that is 60 cent with the Pigsback Coupons.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Beetle bug

Comfort Exhil Strawberry And Lily Kiss 42W 1.5L
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    half price in tescos
    €2.63 so €1.68 with voucher

• Advertisement

New voucher up 1.00 off Felix 12x100g multipack.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

Robinsons squash 2 for €3.50 in tesco 2 75c coupons brings it down to €1 a bottle

Johnsons bath & bubble wash 500ml reduced to €2.15 but the 300ml bottle is reduced to €1.44 so I was coupon savvy and got 1500ml in 5 300ml bottles for €2.20 rather than in 3 500ml bottles for €3.45 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

ladypip wrote: »
    New voucher up 1.00 off Felix 12x100g multipack.

Felix 12 x 100g is on "offer" in Tescos at 2 for €8. At least using two vouchers will take it down to 2 for €6.

Tesco
    Robinsons fruit and barley is reduced to 1.09 in so 34c with coupon until 29/5/2012
    Johnsons 2&1 bubble bath 300ml is reduced to 1.44 so 44c with the coupon. until 4/6/2012

Superquinn
    Comfort brights is reduced to 1.67 so .67 cent with coupon.

Now that is extreme couponing style bargains for you.:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

Persil 54 wash is down to 6.50 in Dunnes (not sure exact price but 6 euros something!). So with the 2 Euro Pigsback Voucher you can get this for 4 euros something! 54 washes will last a while
    Thank you Sparklespark.

I Went to Dunne's in Clonmel this morning to see if this offer was still on ... armed with my Pigsback Coupon of course! They had Persil 54 bio liquid for €6.90 great I thought I'll have one of those. Cashier called a manager who said yes you can use your coupon. She went off and came back a minute later to say sorry we don't take Pigsback coupons any longer, I asked since when? she said we haven't taken them for a while. Dissappointed to say the least, I wasn't expecting that response.:(

On the Pigsback website it clearly states they are accepted at Dunnes Stores.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Wynnie A

Barnet wrote: »
    Thank you Sparklespark.

I Went to Dunne's in Clonmel this morning to see if this offer was still on ... armed with my Pigsback Coupon of course! They had Persil 54 bio liquid for €6.90 great I thought I'll have one of those. Cashier called a manager who said yes you can use your coupon. She went off and came back a minute later to say sorry we don't take Pigsback coupons any longer, I asked since when? she said we haven't taken them for a while. Dissappointed to say the least, I wasn't expecting that response.:(

On the Pigsback website it clearly states they are accepted at Dunnes Stores.

Hi, you have the option to contact pigsback informing them that this Dunnes store didn't accept the coupons and they'll get in touch with them

Wynnie A wrote: »
    Hi, you have the option to contact pigsback informing them that this Dunnes store didn't accept the coupons and they'll get in touch with them

Thank you Wynnie A, I will do that. Barnet

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Beetle bug

new voucher on pigsback..

€ 1.00 off an johnsons baby oil

New coupon up 1.00 off a coors light six pack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I wish Dunnes in Enniscorthy would do something to inform staff about Pigsback coupons,same story again today as every other time I use them,the staff look at them as if they are written in Chinese,usually they accept them no problem after reading the coupon but sometimes they have to go find a manager.

Still got to save some cash today on Persil etc.

SV doing baby oil at E1.34 on offer so E.34 with coupon
    Tesco have the 2 in 1 Bubblebath for E1.44 (300ml) so E0.44 with coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Just rang my local SV and customer services had no idea what pigsback vouchers are

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

SV doing baby oil at E1.34 on offer so E.34 with coupon
    Tesco have the 2 in 1 Bubblebath for E1.44 (300ml) so E0.44 with coupon

supervalu have been taken off the pigsback website list of accecpting retailers. dunnes and tesco only afaik

Straycat wrote: »
    supervalu have been taken off the pigsback website list of accecpting retailers. dunnes and tesco only afaik

Individual supervalu stores are taking the pigsback coupons

Tescos and Dunnes are not independently owned and are governed by a head office so the acceptance of pigsback coupons SHOULD be across all stores for Tesco and Dunnes (although there is plenty of evidence of individual managers deciding on their store policy) and which is why they are listed

whereas Supervalus are individually owned so up to each store to decide their own couponing policy and that is where the problem lay, in that pigsback suggested that all supervalu accepted the pigsback coupons but it was in fact at the discretion of each individual store and a lot of the smaller stores do not accept any coupons full stop,

Also other stores take them, on an independent store basis as well eg some Centras

on an aside have just logged onto pigsback and they list Supervalu again as accepting the coupons!!!!

eitherways, up to each and every store if they accept or not, whether on the list or not

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Agreed, hit and miss per store and per employee/manager on duty at the time.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Beetle bug wrote: »
    new voucher on pigsback..

€ 1.00 off an johnsons baby oil

Nice one. Handy stuff, helps with the leg rub.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Chucken wrote: »
    Just rang my local SV and customer services had no idea what pigsback vouchers are

Just an update on this.
    I went in to the shop and went straight to the managers office. Himself and the assistant manager were there so we asked what the story was with pigsback.
    They looked at each other blankly :D I just said Tesco are taking them so we'll go there for the bargains. (I know..bold)
    Anyway,the assistant got straight on the phone to someone and says "its ok for us to take pigsback coupons isnt it?" I nearly laughed,all they needed was a little push in the right direction.
    They were out of the baby oil and he let me have the aloe vera one instead which wasnt on offer!!!(gave it for offer price and let me use the coupon)

Just goes to show,if you mention another shop it puts a move on them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I see they have added SV back on PB website as taking the vouchers, will try this weekend,

already posted ! sorry

The Baby oil is half price in Tesco at 1.84

Hi All,

I used my Pigsback Coupons yesterday at Supervalu to purchasing Persil Liquid 54 wash which is back on offer at half price; €7.00 minus €2.00 coupon = €5.00. :D

I have paid a little less than this when the half price offer was on at Dunnes and Superquinn recently, but I'm not complaining over a few cents when at the moment Tesco are selling it at a Special Offer price of €10!!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭edenbridge146

I was in Dunnes getting the Ribena bottles today.

The cashier reads the coupons and says I can only take 1 coupon.
    "Why" I reply
    "1 coupon, 1 purchase" - I then had to clarify, that that simply means that I'm not handing in 2 coupons for 1 bottle of ribena.

Give me strength!!!

Supervalue have great bargains at the mo.

Comfort exhilarations 750ml .49c with coupon
    Woolite 1ltr 1.80 with coupon
    Carefree cotton 20's .33c with coupon
    Persil 54 wash 1.89ltr 5.00 with coupon (as mentioned above :D )
    Big als chicken dippers 24 1.99 with coupon

Tesco still have the Johnsons 2 in 1 for .44c with the coupon until 29/6

Also in Tesco
    Big als southern fried goujons 1.99 with coupon
    Big als special edition quarter pounders 2pk .99c with coupon.

Im looking out for more why not bars so if anybody sees them on offer could they pm me or post it please and thanks. :D

Hi Ladypip,

Your post made me laugh as everything on your shopping list I had bought in the last few days and saved a load!! :)

Dunnes Stores have the Why Not bars for €1.44 - €1 coupon = 44 cent per box, ..... have you gone through the 30 boxes you bought recently already? :eek:

Thanks Barnet

No I haven't gone through the 30 boxes :D My sisters gang of six are getting through a box a day so she wants to stock up before the coupons goes out of date :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The 28 wash bottles of Persil are €3 with coupon in Dunnes,handy if you don't live near a Supervalu.Comfort is 49c with coupon.

• Advertisement

2 new coupons
    Heinz salad mayonaisse
    Heinz barbeque sauce

Advertisement