Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Coupon - €1 off your next Dolmio Lasagne Kit on pigsback.com

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

The dolmio kits are half price in tesco €2.49 for the large €1.99 for the small. the €1 coupon is also still up on dolmios own site so could be used with the pigsback one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gilma2010

Pigsback.com has €1 off Dolmio lasagne kit (expiry 13 April) and 50c off Dairylea dunkers (expiry 10 April).

Is anyone else disappointed with the new Dolmio kits being much smaller compare to the old jars in the kit?!

http://www.pigsback.com/browse/living/coupons

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Kayraa

oh hope you can use the two coupons :) I'm new to this as off last night, I just assumed there were no coupons in Ireland lol

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭crayon80

are the coupons totally gone now?I haven't even bothered to look at the site in ages but can't see 'em

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Kayraa

crayon80 wrote: »
    are the coupons totally gone now?I haven't even bothered to look at the site in ages but can't see 'em

yeah i had a link saved and when i clicked on it one day it said the page i was trying to view didn't exist. So I contacted pigsback and they just said they have no coupons at present and that was it :(

Advertisement