Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

winda34 wrote: »
    Hi Guys!

Heinz Beans on offer in Tesco for €2.00 so €1.30 with the vouchers :)

How much water shouldl I out on the beans? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

I figure you need to take up the €2 offer in Tesco AND use the 70c off voucher to beat price per kg of the regular tins - which as far as I could see stood at around €1.50. Worst of all for value are those snap pot thingies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Beetle bug wrote: »
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    comfort ironing water down to 63cent - I got it for free in tescos with the coupon

Ironing water??? - cant believe some company has the balls to charge for what is basically deionised or distilled water.

Waste of printer ink never-mind money... even if it is free!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sparklespark

The Ironing Water Leaves clothes with a lovely smell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Beetle bug wrote: »
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    comfort ironing water down to 63cent - I got it for free in tescos with the coupon
    Access wrote: »
    Ironing water??? - cant believe some company has the balls to charge for what is basically deionised or distilled water.

Waste of printer ink never-mind money... even if it is free!

In normal circumstances I would never buy this - but I've stocked up on so much comfort that this deal is handy as ultimately you are being paid 37c to try it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

i only bought this because it is free as well but even the kids comment on the lovely smell every time they open the wardrobe,
    I finally feel like a HOMEMAKER!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

Deionised or distilled water should help prevent the build up of scale in steam irons.

It is also recommended for topping up Car batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

i only bought this because it is free as well but even the kids comment on the lovely smell every time they open the wardrobe,
    I finally feel like a HOMEMAKER!!! :D
    I bought one the last time it was on Offer I don't do a lot of ironing but might buy some to get an extra 37c off my woolite!
    Do tesco allow the 37c off the rest of your shopping?

Have tO try sneaky print at work today , are laser print outs ok?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

lilacclery wrote: »
    Have tO try sneaky print at work today , are laser print outs ok?

Yep

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Got the ironing water yesterday too. The lavender one was 87c in my t's. Only problem is ii'll have to start ironing!;)

• Advertisement

re the comfort softner,
    per website it is the 1.2 lt 34 wash on offer and not the 1.5 lt 42 wash that was on offer before xmas (for the same E2.34) sneaky buggers,
    unless someone can confirm that the offer is on the 1.5lt bottles in store?

also on website on sunday the bright whites was on offer til the 4-3-2012 but that appears to be over on the website

just need to print enough coupons to make it worth my while

have been toying with the idea of 9 coupons, 1 bottle of softner and 9 ironing water for a grond total of "0", would alarm bells go off?

have been toying with the idea of 9 coupons, 1 bottle of softner and 9 ironing water for a grond total of "0", would alarm bells go off?
    Don't think I'd be brave enough but someone has to be the first!

I was going to buy enough ironing water to make my woolite super cheap, can give it to my childminder who irons every day I'm more like once every six months!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Jeidi

Quick Question, just printed off three of the comfort vouchers......
    Can I use them all at the same time?

Jazuz, I wouldn't do that, it may get noted and ruin it for the rest of us, I use mine when buying other stuff so that the savings are masked to a degree

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Now that's extreme couponing - worth a try...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dealdish

i know manager in local store and i got 5 boxes of ironing water .he said it was a great way to stock up for free.be brave and if you wanna buy 100 buy 100.;)

Jeidi wrote: »
    Once you're buying three comfort items yes you can, can use two when buy one, get one free is on too because you are technically purchasing two items

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Quick question: Can you scan these vouchers in yourself in Tesco at the self-service checkouts or do you have to go to a main checkout and get an assistant to scan them?

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Quick question: Can you scan these vouchers in yourself in Tesco at the self-service checkouts or do you have to go to a main checkout and get an assistant to scan them?
    You can but it'll only let you scan two before till calls for help from operator so it's easier & faster going to a manned till.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

dealdish wrote: »
    i know manager in local store and i got 5 boxes of ironing water .he said it was a great way to stock up for free.be brave and if you wanna buy 100 buy 100.;)

5 BOXES:eek: Respect to you Dealdish. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Beetle bug

Jeidi wrote: »

yep you can - i used 10 at one go.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

anyone else having problems getting coupons off pigsback since they changed the site? I'm bing told that I don't have permission to access the page?

PANIC OVER...
    was logged into the .com site... phew... what with the Persil on offer as well....

Comfort vouchers refused in Tesco Athlone for the ironing water due to "abuse"....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

slave1 wrote: »
    Comfort vouchers refused in Tesco Athlone for the ironing water due to "abuse"....

says who??

Wouldn't take them at the till so cashier checked with manager and that's what manager said, wasn't there myself, was the better half

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭uli84

Kingp35 wrote: »

was told in Tesco Jervis that I cannot scan coupons on self-service checkouts anymore, had to collect my shop and go to the till

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

uli84 wrote: »
    was told in Tesco Jervis that I cannot scan coupons on self-service checkouts anymore, had to collect my shop and go to the till

I suppose the problem with self-service checkouts is that unscrupulous shoppers can scan a proper coupon and then put a different scrap of paper in the slot.

If anyone happens to have any of the robinsons coupons left they are on BOGOF at Tesco @ E3.19 so 2 bottles at E1.19
    (just doubly check the dates of availability as can't remember if i read it on the shelf or in the handout which means it is on offer next week)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Removed

• Advertisement

johnwd wrote: »
    Hairyairyfairy ... are you from Arklow by any chance??!!

In response to your original highly edited post ie deleted, i would like to say that

1. I did not "do it then" is resposne to the original "Looks like they did it then" post

2. I am not from Arklow

3. I do not need ironing water at the present time and have not used the coupon for ironing water in this promotion

also it is wrong to group quotes from different posts to suggest something ie in this instance that my comment re using coupons for a zero shop is directly responsible for someone having coupons refused on the basis of abuse re ironing water

just because i pointed that it is possible to use the comfort coupons in a way to achieve a zero shop, was to be thought provoking, to show that mathamatically it is possible to achieve a "zero" shop similar to the couponers highlighted on the extreme couponing show and which contributed to the establishiment of the original couponing thread and the comment was to encourage a banter re what would happen if such a scenario did happen?

it is also worth noting that you neglected to include the post from the person who did in fact use multiple coupons for ironing water, with the consent and approval of their local store manager who encouraged the use of coupons and where i do not see anything wrong in the way that they were used, you buy the product and you have a coupon, use it

but yet you chose to associate my comment directly with someone else's unfortunate experience re the refusal of coupons and don't think perhaps it is actions that lead to the coupon refusal???

Advertisement