Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

New Coupon
    50c off sunbites
    (no idea what these are!!!)
    but i guess i will be buying them soon enough LOL

https://www.google.ie/search?aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod=9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=sunbites

They look interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭paddycakes

Walkers Sunbites Cheddar & Caramelised Onion 6 pack showing as €2.29 on tesco.ie at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭uli84

donnacha wrote: »
    Boots currently have it on special at €9.13 so works out at €4.13 using the pigsback coupon.

Boots does not accept pigsback coupons...unless you are lucky ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

just back from supervalu clane, the young manager wouldnt even entertain that sv are on the pigsback website and didnt even want to talk to us

Just back from supervalu ashbourne, they took my pigsback coupons for the john freida hair colour for the oh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

uli84 wrote: »
    Boots does not accept pigsback coupons...unless you are lucky ;)
    Ah feck :( was just about to head down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Joyces supermarkets in the Whest have Persil bio/non-bio 48tablets for €3 at the moment. Using a coupon, it works out at 4c per wash or if you are like me and use only 1 tablet..2c per wash

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭JADMIX

just used the john frieda coupon in SV roscommon on sale at €7 so only cost 2 euro a box

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Does anyone know how long is the John Frieda offer running in SV stores?
    Just wondering how long do I have to stock up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Its finshed on the 7th of july

• Advertisement

JADMIX wrote: »
    just used the john frieda coupon in SV roscommon on sale at €7 so only cost 2 euro a box

I stocked up yesterday. Got 5 boxes for 10euro :D

sunbites are €1.64 in dunnes at the moe. forget how much the voucher was for think it was around 50c or 60c off

sunbites are €1.64 in dunnes at the moe. forget how much the voucher was for think it was around 50c or 60c off

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

They are on sale in Tesco as well.
    Cheese and onion 1.53
    sea salted 1.63
    sun ripened sweet chilli 1.63

The coupon is for .50c off

Im gonna have to buy a pack and test them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Beetle bug

johnsons baby oil - 500ml, BOGOF in tecso so with 2 coupons you get 2 bottles for €1.75

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpgIDShot_225x225.jpg

price has gone up to €1.79 but there is an offer of 2 For 2.50 Save 1.08 running until 22 Jul

2 coupons 25 cent a bottle

Some people like it!

TESCO! thanks to zerks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

CH3OH wrote: »
    IDShot_225x225.jpgIDShot_225x225.jpg

price has gone up to €1.79 but there is an offer of 2 For 2.50 Save 1.08 running until 22 Jul

2 coupons 25 cent a bottle

Some people like it!

Which store has this offer? Dunnes or Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

The comfort ironing water is 2 for €2.50 in Tescos.
    I picked up a couple of these yesterday along with some Big Al's products.

See savings from yesterday's shop below.
    Summary: €3.97 for €18.53 worth of products (at original price)

Zz9cU.png

I did a Big Al shop yesterday too :)
    The people behind us were very impressed.

On a side note..is anyone paying it forward with coupons?

I've been printing out ones I wont use and leaving them under the products around Dunnes and Tesco. I feel like Santa Claus :D
    I've watched people taking them one at a time and the looks on their faces is lovely.

Chucken wrote: »

I've been printing out ones I wont use and leaving them under the products around Dunnes and Tesco. I feel like Santa Claus :D
    I've watched people taking them one at a time and the looks on their faces is lovely.

I had thought about this in Tesco .
    I was going to put a few of the €5 John Freida coupons under some of the products.

might just do it now!

• Advertisement

Chucken wrote: »
    I did a Big Al shop yesterday too :)
    The people behind us were very impressed.

I do this all the time. Sometimes if I see someone with the product I will stop them and give them to them. An even better feeling is when you walk towards the cash register with one or two and hand them to a customer about to pay for their items. Otherwise I just leave a load of them beside where the product is.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭paddycakes

Brilliant...well done!
    siber wrote: »

Zz9cU.png

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

Zz9cU.png

Excellent Siber, I picked up the Comfort Ironing Water this morning, great value at 25cent a bottle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 agnes829

Barnet wrote: »
    Excellent Siber, I picked up the Comfort Ironing Water this morning, great value at 25cent a bottle. :)

hi everyone.
    im new here, just learning :) where i can get those ironing water coupons? and how you get all those other one? thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

agnes829 wrote: »
    hi everyone.
    im new here, just learning :) where i can get those ironing water coupons? and how you get all those other one? thanks :)

Welcome Agnes829,

The Ironing Water Coupons are €1 off any Comfort Product and these are on pigsback.

In realation to Coupons your first stop for coupons should be pigsback.ie coupons section: www.pigsback.ie

Then work your way through the other threads on this forum where you will find other vouchers such as

Big Al's €1 off Beef and Chicken Products http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056649066

€2 off Danacol http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056527933

€2 Off Clearasil http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056686409

and lots more when you go through the different threads.

Good Luck !

Welcome Agnes829,

The Ironing Water Coupons are €1 off any Comfort Product and these are on pigsback.

In realation to Coupons your first stop for coupons should be pigsback.ie coupons section: www.pigsback.ie

Then work your way through the other threads on this forum where you will find other vouchers such as

Big Al's €1 off Beef and Chicken Products http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056649066

€2 off Danacol http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056527933

€2 Off Clearasil http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056686409

and lots more when you go through the different threads.

Good Luck !

thank you very much, im starting today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I was loathe to pay 25c for the comfort water since we got it FOC last year, still have tons stocked up though. It was 79c and 84c previously.

Most definite a price increase since they copped we are all using coupons.

DH loves the chicken burgers, and yesterday in Tesco I put a load of the big al vouchers in the freezer with the product, and handed them out to a woman who was buying them anyway.

No room left in the freezer though,

If i am ages at the checkout i usually give away the coupons to the people behind me,

I bought a year and a half supply of hair colour so have well stocked at the moment, but people kept commenting when i was buying them so I always gave out coupons to people,

hi everyone

does anyone knows if i can use only one uncle ben's coupon per product or i can use more of them. there are no informations on the coupons.
    i saw in tesco 2for 3.50 and now i don't know if i can use only two or maybe try more so i could get them free :D

thanks

2 coupons fro 2 products would be acceptable.

Trying to use more than 2 would probably not be accepted.

If it is the rice products, these were 3 for € 4 a while back in Tesco, so it's a case of watching for the best offers combined with the coupons and then stocking up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Folks, this is just an opinion/idea so don't bite my head off!!!

I thought the whole idea of having a couponing thread was so we didn't have to trawl through a long thread searching for individual coupons/offers. Yet I still find myself trawling through this thread looking for stuff, and missing stuff. I gave my backing to the new Couponing forum because I thought this would be the whole point, if I'm trawling through a long thread again we may as well have stayed the way we were.

Does anyone else agree that it would be better if we had an individual thread for each coupon/offer so they will be easier to find?

I vote to lock this thread and have items posted individually (e.g. 1 thread for John Frieda Hair Colour... 1 for Ribena etc etc.)

F

Advertisement