Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Necro wrote: »
    Whirling Dwarven Fury for the sword.

Skull Crusher for the shield.

Hope they work!
    Whirling Dwarven Fury will upon a kill deal the same damage to a nearby enemy.

Skull Crusher will automatically kill a humanoid enemy on less than 1/5 their health. (Unless they're a good bit higher in level than you)

WW is currently having their lame awards, so I thought we should have one of our own.

Categories are:
    1. Oldest Goat
    2. Most nude
    3. Most likely to put dungeon traps out of business
    4. Players with greatest sexual tension
    5. Most likely to play a young sexually aggressive female fourth wall breaking character
    6. Best Evade Impersonation
    7. Best preemptive pensioner killer
    8. Most likely to blow up a Fusion Drive needed to live
    9. Most likely to have their head exploded by an arrow, or die on atmosphere reentry
    10. Most deaths in one scene
    11. Most manipulative lying bastard
    12. Most successful giant sword warrior of destiny quest
    13. Best Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    WW is currently having their lame awards, so I thought we should have one of our own.

Categories are:
    1. Oldest Goat
    2. Most nude
    3. Most likely to put dungeon traps out of business
    4. Players with greatest sexual tension
    5. Most likely to play a young sexually aggressive female fourth wall breaking character
    6. Best Evade Impersonation
    7. Best preemptive pensioner killer
    8. Most likely to blow up a Fusion Drive needed to live
    9. Most likely to have their head exploded by an arrow, or die on atmosphere reentry
    10. Most deaths in one scene
    11. Most manipulative lying bastard
    12. Most successful giant sword warrior of destiny quest
    13. Best Necro
    And the winners are:
    1. OldGoat
    2. Necro, even managing it in PMs
    3. sKeith, I think they'll form a union
    4. Banjo and Pter, although Necro and myself come close we don't have their OOC practice
    5. Close, but Banjo
    6. Evade narrowly beats Necro on this one
    7. Tigger
    8. Pter
    9. Mollyb60
    10. Banjo
    11. Lysander
    12. Evade
    13. The Forum's favourite: Necro "The Rock" Minus

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Been a fun year folks.

Happy New Year!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

[secret ballot]
    #4 - I'm voting for Necro and Molly in Traveller #1 : When he pulled out his massive weapon and her enraged pussy tried to strangle him, then his payload got sucked into a massive hole and they walked away as tentative friends, never to speak of it again - you could cut it with a laser sword knife!
    [/secret ballot]

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    [secret ballot]
    #4 - I'm voting for Necro and Molly in Traveller #1 : When he pulled out his massive weapon and her enraged pussy tried to strangle him, then his payload got sucked into a massive hole and they walked away as tentative friends, never to speak of it again - you could cut it with a laser sword knife!
    [/secret ballot]
    Maybe we should just say Traveller #1 overall wins.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote:
    Maybe we should just say Traveller #1 overall wins.

Probably safer alright.... :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And the winners are:
    1. OldGoat
    2. Necro, even managing it in PMs
    3. sKeith, I think they'll form a union
    4. Banjo and Pter, although Necro and myself come close we don't have their OOC practice
    5. Close, but Banjo
    6. Evade narrowly beats Necro on this one
    7. Tigger
    8. Pter
    9. Mollyb60
    10. Banjo
    11. Lysander
    12. Evade
    13. The Forum's favourite: Necro "The Rock" Minus

:D Firstly Private Messages are supposed to be Private Fourier!

This evil tag of mine is going to be hard to shake between Lysander's award and my WW one... I'm starting to gain a reputation.

And as for the last one - allow the meme to speak for me:

2q3a4f.jpg

RPGs back on Monday with Monster of the Week

And the new RPG "Banjo's Fairy Tale Princess adventures"

Okay to let everybody down, there is no RPG called "Banjo's Fairy Tale Princess adventures", rather Dungeon Crawl Classics will be starting later this month and I've extra random-roll bonuses for some of the characters:

Quentanaa:
    In Elven areas your social rank is effectively that of a princess, so you have +4 on Charisma rolls. Spellburn takes less out of you on Elven lands (depends on how "Elven" it is).

Templeton:
    You have the Special Mighty Deed of Arms "Boomerang Sword", you can toss your sword for extra damage and have it return to you. All standard Mighty Deeds available as well.

Thonrat:
    Thonrat is a "True Dwarf", he can tunnel/eat through most forms of solid rock at a rate of 1' per ten minutes. Also he is more immune to magic, with spells having a chance to fail against him.

• Advertisement

Fourier wrote:
    Thonrat:
    Thonrat is a "True Dwarf", he can tunnel/eat through most forms of solid rock at a rate of 1' per ten minutes. Also he is more immune to magic, with spells having a chance to fail against him.

Does he need to be nude to activate that ability.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Okay to let everybody down, there is no RPG called "Banjo's Fairy Tale Princess adventures", rather Dungeon Crawl Classics will be starting later this month and I've extra random-roll bonuses for some of the characters:

Quentanaa:
    In Elven areas your social rank is effectively that of a princess, so you have +4 on Charisma rolls. Spellburn takes less out of you on Elven lands (depends on how "Elven" it is).
    Does that come with "find cute familiar"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Templeton will toss the shit out of that sword. He'll toss it so much that damage will be spewed everywhere.

A bit under the weather so I won't be around tonight.

MotW is on tonight as usual.

MotW is on tonight as usual.

Round from 7pm this eve so will be there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Evade

I'm not around this evening.

Off for the night

Off for the night

• Advertisement

Off for the night

Temple is the end of the game really, so let me know when ye are free, best to have all there

I should be free on Wednesday evening.

Also free-ish on Wednesday

I'll run it tomorrow night so

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Nebelwerfer

I'll be there

I'll pause the game there, don't want the ending to happen without the others.

Let me know when all are free

I'll be around for another hour or so and I think I'm free tomorrow evening.

Off for the night

Game is basically over, just a little bit with Banjo and Nebel, Necro and Evade you're done. When Banjo and Nebel finish I'll write an epilogue.

Banjo and Nebel feel free to post when you want and I'll respond, no need for a fixed night for it, we'll just finish it off as I see the posts and respond.

Actually off now

• Advertisement

Dungeon Crawl Classics starts next Monday.

Advertisement