Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options
1103104105106107109»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

So schedule for DCC is:
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at 19.00

Let me know if that doesn't suit anybody

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Grand for Wednesday, won't make Thursday have an appointment in Dublin so will be AFK all day :(

No worries Necro. I'll see on the night how many are playing and where people are as to whether I'll go ahead.

E.g. If Nebel and Banjo can naturally head off on their own I'll go on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Hmmm..... Is there a good chicken joint in Madania?

I'll be as available as I ever am, and as resentful about it as ever too! :D

• Advertisement

Off for the night

Off for the night

Sorry guys wind has been taken out of my sails a bit with this. I'll have to stop DCC.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote:
    Sorry guys wind has been taken out of my sails a bit with this. I'll have to stop DCC.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Fourier wrote: »

stop as in 'The End'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Everyone please note the update to the FG charter.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=101303865#post101303865

If you have any questions, please PM a mod or use the relevant discussion thread.

Advertisement