Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Bargains/Reductions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yeah tis just a plain one I want thanks I shall keep an eye out in Heatons. I was spoilt really I picked one up in the second hand store for €5 a few years ago but it finally feel apart....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Milly33 wrote: »
    Has anyone come across some nice plain but well priced Christmas Garland... I want to use it for outdoors so not a decorative one...

I picked up a 9 foot one in heatons yesterday, it's undecorated, cost around €7

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Just read in Bargain Alerts that 3 for 2 on toys is back on Friday.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just read in Bargain Alerts that 3 for 2 on toys is back on Friday.

That's right, Argos' 3 for 2 on Toys is back starting tomorrow the 6th and ending on the 10th.

Harvey Norman has 50% off Christmas decorations and tableware.

• Advertisement

Supervalu has Milk Tray 530g for €6 tomorrow only. It's currently on special offer at €9.35 in Tesco so €6 seems like very good value.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I got the cutest little wine charms in Dealz. 6 on a card for €1.49

A santa, snowflake, tree, sock etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Spotted today at Heatons in Carrickmines: I bought 2.
    Plenty left but this is great value. Only 7 euro!!

I already have several and they are a very good decoration, the wires bend around things and I place ornaments and pine cones all along them.

From the 23rd Homestore and More will have half price Christmas tree lights and Christmas table linen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

From the 23rd Homestore and More will have half price Christmas tree lights and Christmas table linen.

I was just coming on to post that ! :) was also on argos website and they are advertising 3 for 2 on toys til Sunday again a 3 day special apparently

• Advertisement

Blanch has its discount night tomorrow. Christmas-wise, Debenhams has half price Aynsley Christmas china, EZ Living has 20% off home accessories including their Christmas stuff, House of Christmas (EZ Living's Christmas shop) has up to 50% off all accessories, and Newbridge Silverwear has 10% off all items so I presume that includes their decorations.

Plenty of other non-Christmassy discounts there too. Of course you'd have to brave the crowds tomorrow evening in order to avail of the offers, and I don't think it's worth sitting in traffic for an hour for any discounts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The aynsley sounds decent discount to brave the craziness. Otherwise agree nothing else would get me there!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Lamina

Where are the cheapest tins of sweets at the moment? The cheapest I've seen so far are Tesco, 2 for €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

if anyone sees the tins of Chocolate milkado for under a tenner could they please post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I got a box of Raffaello 240g for 5 euro in Duness stores in Blackpool, Cork. They are usually 7 euro and are marked down as 6 euro at the moment but I was charged a fiver at the till.

71BGSSVqkJL._SL1500_.jpg.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Lamina wrote: »
    Where are the cheapest tins of sweets at the moment? The cheapest I've seen so far are Tesco, 2 for €10.

According to a text I got earlier, Dunnes are also doing this now:
    2 for 10 mix-match on Roses, Heroes & biscuits at Dunnes - ends 28th. Click bit.ly/dunnes11

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Also got a text from Ikea that their Christmas trees are in now, cost €25 and you receive a €20 store voucher

AlDi have tubs of celebrations for 4.99 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Supervalue had great bags of Heros for €4..

Has anyone come across any Christmas loo roll! even on the deal sites

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Supervaiu are selling Baileys for 12 euro for today only.

I picked up a bottle for Christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Boots are selling a "realtechniques" make-up brush set for €14.99.
    It was €49.99.

Debenhams have Ghost perfume set (30ml bottle and body lotion) for €17.
    It says €23 on the box (reduced from €34.50), but it's scanning in at €17.

Bookstation are selling Marty Whelan's autobiography for €15.99.
    The back of the book states: RRP €22.99.

Paco Rabanne XS Homme, 50ml, €26, down from €53.50, in Debenhams.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Until 2/12....
    Tesco have 240 multifunction clear or blue *micro* lights from E37 to E15 :-D

They also have the LED versions (240 lights) for E18.50.

Got some about 2 weeks ago in aldi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Lamina wrote: »

Some Centras are still doing the Quality St 1.3KG Tin for €8.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Oh hello.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh I've been looking for the tin!!

Buy one for me if you find them, Loughc! :pac:

Posy wrote: »
    Oh I've been looking for the tin!!

Buy one for me if you find them, Loughc! :pac:

Will do :)

Bought my cards today in M&S - 50% off - Black Friday weekend. Very happy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Got a tin today in the Centra on the junction of Parnell Street and Moore Street. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

The Snowman and the Dog loo paper was on offer in Dunnes last week. €1.97 for 4 rolls.

Advertisement