Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Bargains/Reductions

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Argos 3 for 2 on Toys offer is now live!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

"Tins" of Roses, Quality Street, Miniture Heroes and Celebrations are all now €6 in Tesco. Although I'd suspect they'll stay at that price until Christmas is over haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Loughc wrote: »
    "Tins" of Roses, Quality Street, Miniture Heroes and Celebrations are all now €6 in Tesco. Although I'd suspect they'll stay at that price until Christmas is over haha.
    Thanks I think they are 7euro each in Dunnes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Hufflepuff

Heatons Charlestown have battery operated light up ( LED ) snowmen for €4 down from €15 , picked some up today :-)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Spotted someone sharing this Christmas bargains Facebook page recently. They seem to be UK based bargains but there might be some nice ideas in it. Or things you can buy via Parcel Motel or something :)

https://m.facebook.com/christmasbargains

Good price for a family of 5.

112ftjt.png

https://www.facebook.com/Louiseoreillyplussizemodel Spotted this on Facebook preview of Dealz Ireland Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Carrigdonn has a mid-season sale at present, went in for Halloween stuff, came out with Christmas things!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Carrigdonn has a mid-season sale at present, went in for Halloween stuff, came out with Christmas things!

Oooh what did you buy?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Do share ! Esp with pictures :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Mountain Rescue

Thanx for the heads up.just bought those stars.my first Christmas buy of 2015:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Not sure if it's here or not but woodies have 30% off all Christmas stuff until the end of October

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

This Sanctuary set is the current Boots Star Gift, which means it's half price. Only until tomorrow though. As far as I can remember they have a different star gift every week in the run up to Christmas, usually ending with the Soap and Glory and No7 sets.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Oooh what did you buy?!
    Ooops, sorry, just seeing this now. I was away for the weekend. Tk Maxx has some nice bits and bobs if you are willing to rootle.
    There were lovely knitted dresses for small girls, re with little spots and Christmas trees at the bottom.
    In Carrig Donn, I got some nice Christmas plates.

Oh and on my travels, Newbridge Silver have a bargain corner in their Newbridge shop. Boxed frames about half price . Christmas stuff, though some of it I find a bit tacky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Not sure if it's of use to anyone but there's 10% off at Stocking Fillers website http://www.stocking-fillers.co.uk/?utm_campaign=sf_241015_mini_ticktock10_sa&utm_content=8343273776&utm_medium=email&utm_source=EMV with code TICKTOCK. Code valid until 2nd November and free delivery over 40 pounds for UK (I used Parcel Motel) think it might be as high as a tenner delivery to Ireland.

Lot of novelty bits in there and there are pre filled stockings that i've got in the past which have been OK (though not as good as choosing stuff yourself).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

M&S online have 20% off home stuff today if anyone is in the market for one of their Christmas duvets!

Cherrycola wrote: »
    M&S online have 20% off home stuff today if anyone is in the market for one of their Christmas duvets!

The 20% off is until midnight 2nd November :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

For anyone looking for Santa letters for kids, I can recommend the ones from http://www.dearsanta.ie

I got them as a pigsback deal last year, €5 each, but they have their own discount code running at the moment, XMAS 2015, which gets you the same half price deal. It's running until end of October but id say they will run it again. They have a Facebook page where they announce the discounts
    They are great quality letters!

Seen the cutest mini water bottle with a knitted Christmassy cover on it, comes with a pair of Christmassy socks all for 5euro in Penneys tempted to buy as it as a gift for myself it's fab

Boots have Large Christmas Themed Yankee Candles as part of their 3 for 2 offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I was doing some Christmas browsing on Amazon and I noticed that a lot of the Christmas classics (DVDs) are under £5. Some of them are less than £4.

Elf, The Muppet Christmas Carol, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Santa Clause, The Polar Express, Willy Wonka, Miracle On 34th Street and Love Actually are all there for under a fiver.

Might be worth a look if you're buying something and want to bump it up to free delivery, or if you want to stock up on Christmas films!

got an email from Yankee.ie some Christmas large jars are 18.85

Also have a special offer as follows:
    FREE SANTA ILLUMA-LID WITH ALL LARGE FESTIVE JAR CANDLES
    Buy any festive large jar and receive a Free Santa Illuma-lid worth €7.95. Offer ends November 15th.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

Called into the local Supervalue in Cork today and they have great bags of hero sweets for 4 bargain perfect for Christmas pressies.. Also they have their tins of sweets marked down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

Has anyone come across some nice plain but well priced Christmas Garland... I want to use it for outdoors so not a decorative one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Milly33 wrote: »
    Has anyone come across some nice plain but well priced Christmas Garland... I want to use it for outdoors so not a decorative one...

Heatons normally have a plain one. Think its 11 or 15 euro for 6/7 foot? It can be a bit thin looking so I buy two and double up looks amazing on stairs and doorway when doubled and decorated.otherwise woodies every year have a pre lit garland bit it can be a bit expensive. Think its called Washington?

Advertisement