Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Bargains/Reductions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Yankee Blanchardstown have some large jars at 19.95 each Cinnamon Stick, Madagasar Orchid plus a couple of others, I paid 45 euro for two large jars online last year I still saved but I think the above is a good deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    Dunnes have the tins of Cadbury biscuits 2 for 10e and plastic tins of celebrations and heroes for 6e

I don't know about anybody else, but if I bought tins of biscuits for Christmas now, I'd have them all eaten before the start of December :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

BDJW wrote: »
    Nelly 21 wrote: »
    Dunnes have the tins of Cadbury biscuits 2 for 10e and plastic tins of celebrations and heroes for 6e

I don't know about anybody else, but if I bought tins of biscuits for Christmas now, I'd have them all eaten before the start of December :o:p

We'll we might just break into one ... ......

Large box of Dairybox and Black Magic 760g 10 euro in SuperValu I'm almost sure the small box is over 8euro in Dunne Stores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

BDJW wrote: »

I'm not gonna lie, I thought about this on Saturday while making a cup of tea & realising how bad the biscuit selection was. I managed to hold off and had a custard cream but there's still a long way to Christmas....:cool::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

The Boots Star Gift this week is a Yankee Candle Christmas set!

One medium Christmas Eve
    One small Winter Glow
    Two votive Cosy By The Fire
    Two votive Bundle Up
    Two 12-pack tealights in Christmas Cookie and Christmas Eve

All for €30, and it's about 334 hours of burn time. Released tomorrow in Boots :)

400152.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Foresty

^cancer

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Foresty wrote: »
    ^cancer

I think the reindeer is called prancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Got the last Yankee candle set in jervis. Will go nicely with the Yankee candle advent calendar :D

Have one of these reserved, but also can be ordered

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6015707.htm?_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A7708057

Advent calendar of makeup. Great for my diabetic daughter!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

matchthis wrote:

matchthis wrote:

Just made a reservation!

Thank you, matchthis.

matchthis wrote: »

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6015707.htm?_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A7708057

Brilliant idea

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Yankee.ie are selling the 2016 Yankee candle advent calendar for €14.95 reduced from €33.49, until 07th of November. I bought one there this morning, very good value. Also Snowflake cookie large jars are €19.95... :-)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

The shop that used to be BT2 on Grafton Street is now called The Brand Shop and is selling all sorts of things at aknock down price (clearing out what was left in BT2 perhaps). Anyway, they have a load of Tipperary Crystal candles for €9 reduced from €17.95. Last time I was in they had some nice scents so I went back to buy one as a gift. They've added a few Christmas scents so I bought one called White Christmas for myself instead :pac:

Argos 3 for 2 on toys is on.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

matchthis wrote: »
    Argos 3 for 2 on toys is on.

To counter this Symths are offering up to 50% off until the 6th and Debenhams have a 20% off all toys orders over €35 until the 6th also.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Dunnes currently has a 2 for 20e offer on the Jacobs tins of Chocolate Mikado's, Kimberley, Afternoon Tea and USA - think this is a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dunnes also have the Medium sized selection boxes , 6 for 10 Euro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Dunnes also have the Medium sized selection boxes , 6 for 10 Euro :)

Medium Cadburys selection boxes are 4 Euro each in Tesco at the moment, so definitely a bargain. Might go to Dunnes on my lunch today and pick up some selection boxes!

• Advertisement

Debenhams have 25% off online and in store today only. And free delivery for online.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Will someone let me know if you see the large Yankee Candles on offer anywhere?
    Don't want to pay €27.99 for one and I know some places put them at half price around Christmas.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Will someone let me know if you see the large Yankee Candles on offer anywhere?
    Don't want to pay €27.99 for one and I know some places put them at half price around Christmas.

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/special-offers/yankee-fragrance-of-the-month/icat/specialofferf

Theres some here for €17.99.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Keep an eye out for Chocolate Kimberley tins for me!
    The cheapest I can find at the moment is €14 but I know I can do better! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Posy wrote: »

I think I saw them 2 for €20 in Dunnes... can't be 100% sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya and the chocolate milkado please.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Aaah Posy. Supervalu had them last week for E10 a tin......back to usual price this week. I.l keep an eye out....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I know!! I missed the offer by a day. :(

I only need one tin so I'll wait and see if I can get a better deal than Dunnes are offering. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I know!! I missed the offer by a day. :(

I only need one tin so I'll wait and see if I can get a better deal than Dunnes are offering. :pac:

Ya I'm the same I only want to buy one.

Advertisement