Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury II - February 22nd

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Andy lee said fury has a flick jab and they had to train that out of him and get him to throw it with more authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,594 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Draw
    iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Andy lee said fury has a flick jab and they had to train that out of him and get him to throw it with more authority.

Like Ali’s

And slappy left hooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Think Froch slapped a lot as well.

Draw
    blade1 wrote: »
    Think Froch slapped a lot as well.

Yes, he did seem to alright. But threw very clean and hard shots a fair bit as well..

Then there was slappy Calzaghe...most his shots, even his jabs were incorrectly thrown..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

walshb wrote: »
    Yes, he did seem to alright. But threw very clean and hard shots a fair bit as well..

Then there was slappy Calzaghe...most his shots, even his jabs were incorrectly thrown..

Calzaghe had to become Calslappy due to his brittle hands.

• Advertisement

Draw
    Calzaghe had to become Calslappy due to his brittle hands.

Yes, that is well reported, and he mentions it in his book. Damaged and brittle hands for years, and even as an amateur..

Why he slaps is irrelevant. I just gave him as a real strong examplee of a slapper...

Not sure what Fury's reasons are, but he does a fair bit of slapping...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

walshb wrote: »
    Yes, that is well reported, and he mentions it in his book. Damaged and brittle hands for years, and even as an amateur..

Why he slaps is irrelevant. I just gave him as a real strong examplee of a slapper...

Not sure what Fury's reasons are, but he does a fair bit of slapping...

Relax, i wasn't reprimanding you. Just adding colour to the narrative. I don't doubt you knew the reasons.

Draw
    Relax, i wasn't reprimanding you. Just adding colour to the narrative. I don't doubt you knew the reasons.

I know you weren't reprimanding

I was quite relaxed when I responded. Just being clear in my reply; sometimes may give an impression of being un-relaxed/ansty!

Anyway, you took your time replying....I almost forgot...

Advertisement