Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

ASOT wrote: »
    The lad shot now only had a post up about Sean a half an hour ago.

They are the same group of friends. This fella was the man who had the beef with fowler.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

They are the same group of friends. This fella was the man who had the beef with fowler.

Correct. Shot walking down the road with his kid he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

Who is on the other side of these lads ?

Who is on the other side of these lads ?

They are fighting with EJ from Coolock and JH from blanch but I'm quite confident these lads are being stiffed by their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

Another shooting in Darndale

Now confirmed as a fatality.

• Advertisement

This is starting to seem like a purge

This is starting to seem like a purge

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Coolock is going to be a dangerous place for the next while, this won't go away quietly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

"The gang, with African origin"

I guess The Irish Sun is the only new organization with any balls

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭enricoh

https://www.thejournal.ie/garda-gsoc-complaint-sister-boy-4646861-May2019/

Re :the video a few days ago of the guy arrested in lusk. His family have complaint in with the garda ombudsman.
    Knife recovered off him, some of the gardai got bite marks while arresting him n he is the victim!!
    Surely this is worthy of compensation to the poor craytur! Six figure sum would help heal the pain!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

They are fighting with EJ from Coolock and JH from blanch but I'm quite confident these lads are being stiffed by their own.

JH was shot at last night, he was crying like a baby, hiding in an old womans house until the Garda arrived.

JH was shot at last night, he was crying like a baby, hiding in an old womans house until the Garda arrived.

Look how its worked out 2 men who have been involved in the other side are in a morgue, GW, SC, CS and MS all on the run . Who would you rather be?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭Odelay

ASOT wrote: »
    The lad shot now only had a post up about Sean a half an hour ago.

Be careful what you post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Odelay wrote: »

No need ,this isn't Facebook :)

Odelay wrote: »

It's not a secret his Instagram is public

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

If that complaint receives any kind of traction every Garda on the force should walk off the job in protest

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Who’s jh?

Here's his post for Sean

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

Who’s jh?

One of the corduff wannabe gangsters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 RC1985

Who’s jh?

Yeah, and who’s EJ? Just curious..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Another shooting in Darndale

What’s a little unnerving for me was that I was on my way home from a meeting when I saw the helicopter flying over darndale. I hope I’m never in the wrong place at the wrong time on one of these things. I’ve also narrowly missed a shooting at a petrol station I regularly use...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Who’s jh?

One of the henneseys

Jordan was blamed on connection to a murder in the Kinahan Hutch feud, as well as he is with a relative of Jamie tighe who was murdered.

This is all so intertwined now its nearly impossible to work out where this came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Ej too I’m aware of the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

If that’s true that’s an example of total and utter racism isn’t it mrfresh?

No, No, No, It's a misunderstanding, fake news, blown out of all proportion..

Call it what you like but don't call it racism, sure I can show you white lads that do that blah blah fcuking blah.

Peopel need to wake up and realise we have a major issue coming down the road with gangs of black youths.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Lies..

See how simple it is..? Just either ignore the truth or call it lies. I personally know a lad attacked by 3 black youths in Clonee, I 'think' he and a few friends may have paid 2 of them a visit soon afterward..

bloudet wrote: »
    Where and when will the next hit be? Tonight? Could this be the next KH feud in the making?

I heard that this Davis guy was involved in Balbutcher Drive, any truth in that?

He has a child with Lucy Tighe, not sure if he was friendly with Jamie though. Going by his post on his page kids of the 6 id say he is linked to the Metcalf's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

MrFresh wrote: »
    Oh dear, you still have difficulty admitting you were simply wrong and keep making up strawman arguments.

These so called black gangs are not emulating London ghetto culture, they are just fitting in with Dublin youth culture. That's why people are confusing the two hauls in Balbriggan and Ballyfermot for the last two pages. You're simply holding them to a higher standard because of the colour of their skin. No other reason.

They are very much emulating London Ghetto culture. These vids don't exactly have a bang of Irishness off them do they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

They are very much emulating London Ghetto culture. These vids don't exactly have a bang of Irishness off them do they?

Wheres the libtarts questioning why there are no whites in the videos? :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement