Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I don't think Jimmy has the acting talent for these emotional scenes he has been doing since the crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Remind me again did Jimmy kill Dawn, Bob's daughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Back when Emmerdale was good there was love triangles and affairs goin on everywhere...I think Jimmy blew up some house and Dawn was there when she shouldnt have been....or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Back when Emmerdale was good there was love triangles and affairs goin on everywhere...I think Jimmy blew up some house and Dawn was there when she shouldnt have been....or something...

Yeah they were going to build new houses and had a show home..Jimmy basically patched up damage rather than delay the unveiling where the whole village were going to come and nose around the house and there was a gas explosion.. Bob's daughter was killed. This was back when Jimmy was trying to be a shrewd business man lol.. and before he evolved into Shrek :pac:

Didn't Jimmy's brother Carl murder somebody (maybe even two people) and got away with it scot-free for years until he left the show?

The vicar and Will might be about to pull off the same trick.

Any other characters who have got away with murder?

• Advertisement

The kings were building new houses and they built this massive house so they cut corners to save money and it fell down, couple of people died that day.

Dawn, David & Noreen died, Noreen was an old woman Val fought with but were really friends at heart, David was the estate agent but a 4th body was found Terrence Turner who was murdered a few months before by Doctor Adam / Steph husband then two were crazy she also killed 2 people I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

The kings were building new houses and they built this massive house so they cut corners to save money and it fell down, couple of people died that day.

Dawn, David & Noreen died, Noreen was an old woman Val fought with but were really friends at heart, David was the estate agent but a 4th body was found Terrence Turner who was murdered a few months before by Doctor Adam / Steph husband then two were crazy she also killed 2 people I think?

Maybe they should build a Police station in Emmerdale!

Chief Superintendent Cain Dingle.............:p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭banie01

That's going to give great scope for a Line of Duty crossover! ;)

Didn't Jimmy's brother Carl murder somebody (maybe even two people) and got away with it scot-free for years until he left the show?

The vicar and Will might be about to pull off the same trick.

Any other characters who have got away with murder?

Did Carl kill daddy Tom, pushed out Home Farm window?

• Advertisement

He did on Christmas Day

I think he killed some woman as well. She was trying to blackmail him iirc.

tk123 wrote: »
    Yeah they were going to build new houses and had a show home..Jimmy basically patched up damage rather than delay the unveiling where the whole village were going to come and nose around the house and there was a gas explosion.. Bob's daughter was killed. This was back when Jimmy was trying to be a shrewd business man lol.. and before he evolved into Shrek :pac:

Jimmy had fixed the gas-line but Sadie King got Cain to sneak in and sabotage it afterwards, so he caused the explosion.
    He is another character who got away with murder I just realised.

Jimmy had fixed the gas-line but Sadie King got Cain to sneak in and sabotage it afterwards, so he caused the explosion.
    He is another character who got away with murder I just realised.

..or did he...is he about to confess everything...

..or did he...is he about to confess everything...
    Cain got thrown out of the clan briefly when Zac found out didn't he? The blast almost killed Marlon too.
    I don't think it weighs on his mind at all, he has gone years without it bothering him. Remember how he killed Sadie's dog because she gave him the brush off? I think he has no empathy whatsoever.

Remembering Sadie now, can you believe Jimmy was once married to Patsy Kensit :eek: from her to Nico the nagging wagon- what a fall from grace :(

I think he killed some woman as well. She was trying to blackmail him iirc.

Who was that?

I did like the Kings, Home Farm is cursed

Which King grandson did Belle date?

Carl and Chas were a good match

Bernice is returning to Emmerdale after she saying she’d never return and wanted to be killed off lol she only left last November.

Soap star getting ideas above there stations your loved / liked because your character in the soap for your character. I do like Bernice as a character.

This means Kim and Bernice scenes over pregnant Gabby, interesting with the actresses history

Will Bernice want Liam back, I'd prefer more of his bromance with Cain than romances with Leyla and Bernice

This means Kim and Bernice scenes over pregnant Gabby, interesting with the actresses history

Will Bernice want Liam back, I'd prefer more of his bromance with Cain than romances with Leyla and Bernice

the bad blood between both actor has been put to rest from what I read on digital spy anyway

the bad blood between both actor has been put to rest from what I read on digital spy anyway

I don't remember many scenes with them when Kim returned, perhaps it has, all water under the bridge now

• Advertisement

I never payed attention to the range rover in the opening credits before now. The driver is drunk or has road rage.
    They take the bend far too tight and fast, then they put the boot down and speed throught the village despite there are people on the road waiting to cross :eek:
    I bet the driver is Kim Tate. Going by her personality that would be the way she drives: no regard for other's safety, get out of my way you serf :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Maybe Prince Philip.

When did Rhona return working as a vet and where? I thought she was Moira's farm partner

Who is running Nate's farm for Kim while he is off with a broken foot?

When did Rhona return working as a vet and where? I thought she was Moira's farm partner

Who is running Nate's farm for Kim while he is off with a broken foot?
    They are magic farms. You can go on a bender for months like Moira or spend all the daylight hours anywhere but on the farm like Nate and the crops and animals will somehow always take care of themselves and be fine :rolleyes:

Moira looked a bit weird last week there...has she gotten work done i wonder...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Moira looked a bit weird last week there...has she gotten work done i wonder...:confused:

Looks like it, I thought the same when she was talking to Mattie last week

Cathy is April's auntie

Good to see Mac the dose getting a kicking. Pity it didn't last longer.

Half the village in on the "scheme" now..except Jimmy...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

How lucky both Mack and Charity know Kev, he knows Cain too, for a Scot, Mack knows a lot of dodgy folk around Emmerdale

Advertisement