Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,800 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Half the village in on the "scheme" now..except Jimmy...:rolleyes:

So Home James still exists, who owns Robert's share, did he sell it to TomJoe, blackmail?

I am sick of Nate and Tracy, it is one baby, has Tracy post natal depression, she managed fine with Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Wonder will Arthur and Archie come back as different actors....gone a long time now..
    Nate gone off to "mammy"....would you blame him....

Cain godfather and grandfather, so Vanessa surely godmother for baby Frankie?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Andrea pregnant in real life or sleep with Liam Gallagher and keep his coat.

Screenshot-20210427-200544.jpg

Can Marlon not move into the pub with April, I thought he would jump at the chance to live with Paddy, then rent his own house out if too soon to live with Rhona

Where is Charity living, back in Debbie's house with the kids up with Moira?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Who is poisoning Kim's drink.

Who is poisoning Kim's drink.

I think Gabby or Jamie

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Leonita

I think it's Dawn! Or her dad??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

It could be Vicar Harriet. The decanter of brandy would only have needed one dose of drugs, Kim has been drinking away at it since. Vicar could have done it before she went away. Borrow Will's keys without his knowledge to get in and do the deed.

She can't get over the fact that Will ditched her to play bop the baloney with Kim.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pistachio19

Poor Karl. Jimmy and Nicola looked so shocked to see him sitting at the bottom of the stairs. Did it not occur to them that he was going to hear all the shouting no matter where he was in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Back when Emmerdale was good there was love triangles and affairs goin on everywhere...I think Jimmy blew up some house and Dawn was there when she shouldnt have been....or something...

Nope. The Kings were developing a Housing Estate. Cain took a crane machine and wrecked the show houses electrical panel. Carl wanted to get a structural engineer to examine the damage, but Jimmy said No because he didn't want to delay the opening of the housing estate. So when Noreen [a Woman Val was looking after] went to make tea the house house exploded and collapsed. Jimmy was actually inside at the time.

Jimmy didn't blow up the house that killed Dawn, but he is partially responsible for her death via negligence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Poor Karl. Jimmy and Nicola looked so shocked to see him sitting at the bottom of the stairs. Did it not occur to them that he was going to hear all the shouting no matter where he was in the house.

Worse again was when the child’s mum barged into the room while they were arguing.....and we’re suppose to believe they did t see her when she was standing beside them for at least 10 seconds :confused::confused::rolleyes:

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    Nope. The Kings were developing a Housing Estate. Cain took a crane machine and wrecked the show houses electrical panel. Carl wanted to get a structural engineer to examine the damage, but Jimmy said No because he didn't want to delay the opening of the housing estate. So when Noreen [a Woman Val was looking after] went to make tea the house house exploded and collapsed. Jimmy was actually inside at the time.

Jimmy didn't blow up the house that killed Dawn, but he is partially responsible for her death via negligence.

Yeah...i should have googled it to get to the truth...silly me...:o
    jojofizzio wrote: »

Worse again was when the child’s mum barged into the room while they were arguing.....and we’re suppose to believe they did t see her when she was standing beside them for at least 10 seconds :confused::confused::rolleyes:

Sure it was the same when Faith and Eric were chatting, Brenda and Bear listening .....
    I thought Jimmy was going to have a heart attack....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can Marlon not move into the pub with April, I thought he would jump at the chance to live with Paddy, then rent his own house out if too soon to live with Rhona

Where is Charity living, back in Debbie's house with the kids up with Moira?

I think Charity is still living with Diane.

So Jimmy wants everything legal and above board...is he really that thick...one minute he's abusing Charity, next he's signing contracts....:confused:Liam and blondy back...does she even know Gabby's preggs...?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Leonita

Does anybody know where Tracys jumper from last night is from?

Leonita wrote: »
    Does anybody know where Tracys jumper from last night is from?

Pretty Moany Things.com

:P

So Jimmy wants everything legal and above board...is he really that thick...one minute he's abusing Charity, next he's signing contracts....:confused:Liam and blondy back...does she even know Gabby's preggs...?

Leanna's hair looked more blonder
    Liam proposed to Leyla which jealous Meena ruins, think David then dumps her which she does not like or take well

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Leanna's hair looked more blonder
    Liam proposed to Leyla which jealous Meena ruins, think David then dumps her which she does not like or take well

Meena is crazy I can see becoming a stalker or abuse David

Meena is crazy I can see becoming a stalker or abuse David

Misery, keeping David sick and injured locked away :P but would he even be missed

• Advertisement

Dressing up in black for a daylight burglary. :rolleyes:

"Ill just pop the broche in the box and leave it on the table...Lets go up for a quicky...did you lock the door love...."

Mac must be the luckiest burglar ,right place right time..........or is it just lazy writing...:rolleyes:
    I was pretty sure one of them was going to get hurt...

"Ill just pop the broche in the box and leave it on the table...Lets go up for a quicky...did you lock the door love...."

Mac must be the luckiest burglar ,right place right time..........or is it just lazy writing...:rolleyes:
    I was pretty sure one of them was going to get hurt...
    I think Faith gets blamed, Aaron returns it and Eric knocks him out

That Meena one is a right cnut...hope dopey David is finished with her.....and Liam sacks her...

Emmerdale must be the worst soap for hearing around corners. I'm beginning to think not an episode goes by without someone overhearing someone else's private conversation. And at times they just seem to be there for no real reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

So is Paul responsible?

I don't understand why the credit card was not reported to the police and then this pension thing, it's really annoying me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

twice Lydia said 'We know that Sammy but they don't' in response to Sam saying it's Paul's fault. Well Lydia you just spent a few hours in the police station - did you not think to tell them?

Is this something to do with Connor..??...this pension thing just suddenly came out of thin air...never heard Paul mention anything.....

So is Paul responsible?

I don't understand why the credit card was not reported to the police and then this pension thing, it's really annoying me

I don't think the pension scheme is Paul, yes the credit card fraud was reported but no proof it was Paul so Lids has to repay

Could the pension scheme be connected to Kim's drugging and money being taken in Home Farm?

• Advertisement

And again Meaner gets away with being an interfering begrudging bitch....:rolleyes:

Advertisement