Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,017 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Alice1 wrote: »
    Is it Gabi or Will?

Definitely Gabi. Have you not seen her on the computer and with her diaries all the time.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

lol Ben appeared from nowhere

Your man having a drink with Liv he was in it before?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

lol Ben appeared from nowhere

Your man having a drink with Liv he was in it before?

I think he was in Corrie, knocked up Amy, his Irish mother with Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Is it Gabi or Will?
    I think Gabi is a red herring. I'd put my money on the jealous cellar dwelling vicar.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think he was in Corrie, knocked up Amy, his Irish mother with Robert

Tyler?

• Advertisement

Tyler?

Yes was that his name, he had more hair in Corrie

Tyler?

Bingo thank you

I think Gabi is a red herring. I'd put my money on the jealous cellar dwelling vicar.

Nah. Gabi has been at the computers and diaries and very false in reassurances. She is definitely poisoning Kim.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

They're making it a bit too obvious with Will...maybe he WAS looking for a pen....
    Gabi too." you look sh1t...have a brandy..."

They're making it a bit too obvious with Will...maybe he WAS looking for a pen....
    Gabi too." you look sh1t...have a brandy..."

Maybe Dawn or Noah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hm, Noah is a distinct possibility

So it is Gabby? Or is she just stealing money? How come Kim's bloods were clear?

Its definitely Gabi. Shes stealing money and poisoning her. Noone else is getting the chance.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 30,354 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What age is Mackenzie meant to be?

Good to see Eric Pollard getting back to his old villainous self. Him being Mr nice guy never really worked for me, same as with Paul Robinson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Annasopra wrote: »
    Its definitely Gabi. Shes stealing money and poisoning her. Noone else is getting the chance.

Gabby needs a shoe up the rear.....can’t understand why Kim is keeping her close....I was queuing in Lidl the other day and some magazine cover had on it that Bernice is coming back....hope she drags her young wan out of Kim’s house...

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Gabby needs a shoe up the rear.....can’t understand why Kim is keeping her close....I was queuing in Lidl the other day and some magazine cover had on it that Bernice is coming back....hope she drags her young wan out of Kim’s house...
    Bit gross, Gaby making eyes at Noah, while preggy with Jamie's child. Were we supposed to see the identity of the poisoner in the reflection in the decanter? I couldn't see who it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Bit gross, Gaby making eyes at Noah, while preggy with Jamie's child. Were we supposed to see the identity of the poisoner in the reflection in the decanter? I couldn't see who it was.

I dont think its gabby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Didn't Dawn make some comment to Will about drugging the brandy when they were talking alone after he caught her with Jamie?

Didn't Dawn make some comment to Will about drugging the brandy when they were talking alone after he caught her with Jamie?
    I kind of suspect Will too. Not sure. Maybe Kim should just give up the booze?

• Advertisement

So now MacKenzie has mates in the local prison more so than Cain or any Dingles, Aaron should shop him in and tell Cain too

So now MacKenzie has mates in the local prison more so than Cain or any Dingles, Aaron should shop him in and tell Cain too

That sort of makes sense.

Is MacKenzie bisexual or what's the story with him?

I dip in and out of Emmerdale.

No. Dawn said Will was getting Kim back for drugging his drink.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Kim sleep walking and poisoning herself....:P

Bit fed up with Liv storyline now.....

I thought it was odd that he isn't long in Yorkshire is he, but he has mates in (I presume) Durham prison.

What age is Mackenzie meant to be?

He's supposed to be 42. He doesn't look it.

Moira was supposed to be 50 on the 25th of April. Don't remember it cropping up.

He's supposed to be 42. He doesn't look it.

Moira was supposed to be 50 on the 25th of April. Don't remember it cropping up.
    No way! That is terrible casting, he looks late teens-early twenties.
    He is so bluffing about having contacts in the clink. Aaron should have kicked his head in straight away for threatening him.

Then just in case, tell him that if anything happens to me in prison Cain will be paying you a visit with a baseball bat.

That sort of makes sense.

Is MacKenzie bisexual or what's the story with him?

I dip in and out of Emmerdale.

MacKenzie would "flirt" with his own shadow and give it to one of Moira's cows if he could, he hams it up, really Aaron should just grass him up, fcek Dingle code

MacKenzie would "flirt" with his own shadow and give it to one of Moira's cows if he could, he hams it up, really Aaron should just grass him, fcek Dingle code

Whilst I didn't like him at the begging I grew to like MacKenzie or I just find him better than Aaron's whinning.

• Advertisement

So is Mack Bi? or what now that’s Ben is on the scene will he be jealous of him with Aaron

Advertisement