Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

If it happens to be nice that day I'm sure we can find a reasonable outdoor location.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I presume this'll be more of a daytime thing yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I presume this'll be more of a daytime thing yes?
    that's my fault sorry, there's no way I'd be able to do something at night over even though I'd want to

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You can never start the boozing too early.

I think she should fix the location and stick to it so we are all sure and we don't miss anyone that turns up late and we have moved on.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    You can never start the boozing too early.

I think she should fix the location and stick to it so we are all sure and we don't miss anyone that turns up late and we have moved on.
    I dunno anywhere in Dublin only Forbidden Planet, GameStop and places that have cheap food

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Could always go to Forbidden Planet with some cans...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

What is it with you and knacker drinking! :P

Master of the Universe

I refuse to age gracefully! Knacker drinking FTW!

You should hang out with me more often then :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Knacker drinking is highly underrated.

• Advertisement

So new plan:

Gerra few cans nd stall it to de pitches nd get bleedin locktttt ou of it!

o1s1n wrote: »
    Could always go to Forbidden Planet with some cans...
    Definitely, they don't like me in there anyway :D

Master of the Universe

Anyone know where the Iveagh gardens is? It's just up the road from Stephens Green on Harcourt street.

It's a lovely big park that doesn't see many people as they're all in Stephens Green.

Great place for having a few cans in the sun* :D

*I do not promote drinking out doors. It is illegal and bold.

If parents wanted to stop their kids knacker drinking they shouldn't have made it so fun.

It's only illegal if it's not in a brown paper bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

Anyone know where the Iveagh gardens is? It's just up the road from Stephens Green on Harcourt street.

It's a lovely big park that doesn't see many people as they're all in Stephens Green.

Great place for having a few cans in the sun* :D

I got kicked out of there last year for eh... drinking...

I was wearing a pith helmet at the time.

Master of the Universe

Were you also hunting Bengal tigers with an elephant gun?

Getting caught knacker drinking should be shameful but that's a damn classy way to be caught.

I can't go, I've an 18th on
    ( ´Д`)

Colour me disappointed :(

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

You people have no dedication! :(

Y'know we could actually 4 rlz go knacker drinking (inside of course ;)) if it's nice out...

We have to choose between seeing our handhelds screens properly or the sun.

I think we could be ok, unless anyone is planning on bringing one of these:

gameboy_advance_hardware_profilelarge.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Why don't we go into that Arcade on O' Connell street chaps? Might be fun with a bunch of people there, sure your heading up that way anyway after to Gravediggers non?

Master of the Universe

I'd be up for that. As long as we get to see Retr0 on at least one dance machine! :D

You people have no dedication! :(
    I only got tolded yesterday I was like "what's on next week?" "we're going to dinner with Cian and then to his house" *siiigh*
    I was really disappointed

I like DDR, I never said I was good at it!

As for Sera, this meet up is more important than any 18th!

I think we need to change the thread title, people still think we are going to diggers.

Yeah what actually is the plan, I'm rather confused :confused:

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    As for Sera, this meet up is more important than any 18th!.
    I agreed to the 18th first and I'm a lady of my word, you'll have to wait til next time to impress me, you'll have more time to practice Nitball :pac:

Advertisement