Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin City Juggling info

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

how come i have two posts that are really nearly the same i must be very tired lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I'm here too. you should all be in bed its disgraceful would some please think of the children yadda yadda yadda. Jammy nay a prob about the ring i'd do it too (not to myself of course).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

its only 2:20 and sarah gone to bed...pff wheres the love? :)
    anyway it is early let let the juggling festivities commence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

lol! i had to sleep, so as to get up for my job. *yey* *i have a job!* my second day today, and all went grand. *happy happy happy*

and your money !damn it all sounds so good lol
    try not to avoid too many customers or you will get caught and fired hehe :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

I mightn't be able to go on Sunday.

The Leinster Final is on, Dublin and Laois. A huge match so I'll probably stay home and watch that.

And if I don't go, I won't see ya's in 4 weeks cause I'm going away!!

Disgraceful carry on skipping juggling for a match, youth of today etc. Have a good time where ever your going (where are you going?)

Im sorry Sir, It'll never happen again.

Im going to a Gaeltacht, where I shall be locked away for 3 weeks!! But do not fear I'll shall bring along my juggling stuff !! I might help me keep my sanity as I can't bring music.

Its ok your forgiven as i myself didn't go as had to see my mother. cen gaelteact an mbeadh tu ag dul?

my god, was it lonely today! ya could have all said sooner!! anyhow, got there at 3pm and only stayed an hour. a couple of people from this forum, ie, Zukustious and his friends were there, and deirdre arrived looking for someone to pass clubs to.... but, otherwise it was pretty quiet...

• Advertisement

I was thinking you'd be lonely. i wanted to go but damn family.

my god, was it lonely today! ya could have all said sooner!! anyhow, got there at 3pm and only stayed an hour. a couple of people from this forum, ie, Zukustious and his friends were there, and deirdre arrived looking for someone to pass clubs to.... but, otherwise it was pretty quiet...
    i'm so lonely oh so lonely...:)
    i always juggle on my own and i suck :P

lol, the lone juggler...

ya and all alone in galway atm...sigh :(
    but at least i got a job starting wednesday woo!

Go to that juggling club in the sailing club i think they meet tonight

ah cant go to that :( cos goin home today cos i have work starting(finally) in the morning.

Ah the joys of work

Ah the joys of work
    ah the joys of money so i can live :)
    feckin sligo cant wait to move back up here...

Its ok your forgiven as i myself didn't go as had to see my mother. cen gaelteact an mbeadh tu ag dul?

Tá mé ag freastal ar Coláiste Camus i Gallimh. Tá mé ag imeacht ar an Deardaoin mar sin ní feicfidh mé thú ar feadh tamaill fada.

Don't miss me too much ;)

• Advertisement

Jammy wrote:
    Don't miss me too much ;)
    I'll try not to. have a good time ;)

Thank you :D I'll try my best.

Dreading the early mornings though

i would dread the irish :D

don't forget to bring your balls!

Good advice. saz sign into msn

in 5 mins.... i was on it earlier but no one was about!

• Advertisement

Don't worry not forgetting the balls.

The irish is no problem I go to an all irish school.

urgh irish
    /runs away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

no matter how much of a good intention i had, i've never actually made it on any of the sundays to stephens green (do you guys still meet there or elsewhere?)
    so.
    bandstand.
    sunday.
    what timeish?

About twoish til whenever people leave

awesum
    i might make it along for a wee while this time.

• Advertisement

See you there so

better be there emmet! teach me a few trick or whatnot. or i'll cry. better not rain...

dont cry!i hate when you do that and you always do,no matter what! :)

lol!

moody! :)

ah. crazy boy....

Totally lost me there. i swear i'll be there unless a plague descends upon me (getting biblical i know)

good good

hope yee enjoy juggling,damn you! :)

i admit, looking at this gloomy weather outside, the prosect of juggling today seems much less appealing... eh, i'll decide in an hour... go or stay... oh, the excitement

• Advertisement

By the look of it i'm gonna skip it today

good plan. perhaps if tuesday's weather is pleasant, i'll give in and come to trinity... enjoy your sunday in the warmth of your home!

Warmth is good but juggling is better. see you tuesday.
    saz if your still online log into msn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Got to the bandstand at 3.30 and there was a band on it. no jugglers.
    What's the story there? Was there juggling before that? are they there every sunday now? Need to change venue a bit or anything?

We've still been going but the general consenus for today was the weather was gonna be crap so we'd skip it. Come on tuesday if your free, if not see you next sunday(weather permitting)

BAH! i arrived at 3:15, so no1, searched around the green, went to trinity in case people moved, searcheda round the green more, then eventually gave up and just started practicing by diablo alone.
    unfortunately i cant go next sunday. grrrrr.
    it didnt even rain!

It looked crappy though

Bah! U all suck.

about how many usually turn up on sundays?

Depends who's about normally about ten-fifteen

• Advertisement

wow - i'm supprised at the no-show today then..... maybe they were discouraged by the posts earlier here (i really should have checked...)

Advertisement