Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sh$t Coin Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Tango One

Myobu has taken off with no help from Chuck. The dev have bought back some of the token which kicked off this run.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

Tango One wrote: »
    Myobu has taken off with no help from Chuck. The dev have bought back some of the token which kicked off this run.

Put in €100 ish after your post last week and took out 2/3 of it this evening at a value of $400-odd. I owe you a pint!

I think there is still a bit of way to go with it. It is about 7 million cap at the moment. They have a whole shill army from what I can see and something slightly different to it setup. Is it enough to do a shib I don't know but worth a shot for small money.

I think there is still a bit of way to go with it. It is about 7 million cap at the moment. They have a whole shill army from what I can see and something slightly different to it setup. Is it enough to do a shib I don't know but worth a shot for small money.
    The few I had left over is worth 400-odd now, I'll probably keep onto that now and see where it goes. My earnings from yesterday are going straight onto the World Mobile pre-launch, have a read about that if you haven't heard about it before.

Gadge wrote: »
    The few I had left over is worth 400-odd now, I'll probably keep onto that now and see where it goes. My earnings from yesterday are going straight onto the World Mobile pre-launch, have a read about that if you haven't heard about it before.

Never heard of world mobile google not throwing up much.

• Advertisement

Never heard of world mobile google not throwing up much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl0f3sBxF7w

Interview with the CEO here, interesting project imo

• Registered Users Posts: 22 justtrying312

Not a shill just a share, potentially a good coin lads.. might be good to grab a bag and let it ride.. who knows!

You earn DOT by just holding, it comes from buys/sells and it actually add's up believe me lol.

Here's the website;

site: https://www.polkathot.com/

chart: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xfa2627460e6f5375a072052d289a325f1d8c152e

TG: https://t.me/PolkaThotBSC

Worth a punt maybe.. new :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,307 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

So good they spent about 5 mins creating their website

• Registered Users Posts: 22 justtrying312

fritzelly wrote: »
    So good they spent about 5 mins creating their website

He reckons more work is being put into it , and a Dapp is being built - let's see what can come of this project

Has anyone bother with the Tronpad/bscpad IDOs.

SWAPZ sounds interesting no idea if it will work.

🔠#SWAPZ is the NEXT BIG IDO to join the immediate #TRONPAD & #BSCPAD family following some of the biggest and most successful launchpad IDO's this year on our platform.

👀 Let's take a look at the statistics of prior performances of immediate projects,

#BSCPAD 372x

#TRONPAD 240x

#BSCVIEW 92x

#CROSSWALLET 80x

#SWAPZ 🀔👆?

🥳 Want a GUARANTEED allocation to the NEXT BIG IDO?

👉 #TRONPAD offers Guaranteed allocation to stakers who hold more than 50,000 #TRONPAD tokens. Want the BEST TOP TIER ALLOCATION with access to exclusive private sales? If you buy and stake 500,000 TRONPAD tokens you will be elgible for the SUN tier and receive exclusive private sale allocations, top tier allocations, and much more !

🔥🚨 WHITELIST: https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/2c596c-90122?framed=1 🚨🔥

🥞 Pancakeswap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x1Bf7AedeC439D6BFE38f8f9b20CF3dc99e3571C4

🌎 Website: https://tronpad.network/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Anyone have any Shiba Inu coin?

Has anyone bother with the Tronpad/bscpad IDOs.

SWAPZ sounds interesting no idea if it will work.

🔠#SWAPZ is the NEXT BIG IDO to join the immediate #TRONPAD & #BSCPAD family following some of the biggest and most successful launchpad IDO's this year on our platform.

👀 Let's take a look at the statistics of prior performances of immediate projects,

#BSCPAD 372x

#TRONPAD 240x

#BSCVIEW 92x

#CROSSWALLET 80x

#SWAPZ 🀔👆?

🥳 Want a GUARANTEED allocation to the NEXT BIG IDO?

👉 #TRONPAD offers Guaranteed allocation to stakers who hold more than 50,000 #TRONPAD tokens. Want the BEST TOP TIER ALLOCATION with access to exclusive private sales? If you buy and stake 500,000 TRONPAD tokens you will be elgible for the SUN tier and receive exclusive private sale allocations, top tier allocations, and much more !

🔥🚨 WHITELIST: https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/2c596c-90122?framed=1 🚨🔥

🥞 Pancakeswap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x1Bf7AedeC439D6BFE38f8f9b20CF3dc99e3571C4

🌎 Website: https://tronpad.network/

I've never taken part in one of those bscpad ido's, the website doesn't make it 100% clear to a noob like me, would you mind explaining how it works? Let's just say I have $500 worth of bnb in my trust wallet, what's next? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

tcawley29 wrote: »
    Anyone have any Shiba Inu coin?

I have loads of them, as in about a fivers worth... I see Dogelon moving up again but still way back on May's ATH..

Gadge wrote: »
    I've never taken part in one of those bscpad ido's, the website doesn't make it 100% clear to a noob like me, would you mind explaining how it works? Let's just say I have $500 worth of bnb in my trust wallet, what's next? Thank you!

From what i gather you need to either hold a certain amount of tronpad or bscpad to get access. They have a whitelist too where you jump through a few hoops follow twitter etc to get access. The KYC put me off not so sure about the whole thing

From what i gather you need to either hold a certain amount of tronpad or bscpad to get access. They have a whitelist too where you jump through a few hoops follow twitter etc to get access. The KYC put me off not so sure about the whole thing

Yeah, having to hold those coins on top of the money you have to spend on the tokens themselves, I never quite understood

SWAPZ seems to be holding up ok 7m market cap. Its mad really there is no exchange yet just a couple lines on a website with zero slippage as the main selling point. Is the bluff strong enough to go further?

Still holding a myobu apparently they have some celeb shilling on the way after today which is causing a pump at the moment.

Floki inu is another that had a good run, its at 50m cap might be too late for that one.

They mentioned the telegram channel vitalik bought a small few myobu. Can't make out from etherscan if they were sent to him.

Post edited by Tango One on

Myobu is flying at the moment celebrity shill is released tomorrow

For anyone who gives a crap. The celebrity was some lad from game of thrones who never showed his face, the mountain. Pretty underwhelming but still managed to pump on the news. He is releasing a video on his social media account tomorrow to follow up. It really is a bit murky this sh it coin stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 17,307 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Celebrity shill = expect to lose all your money later in the day as they take all your money

Can't believe people still fall for this crap

• Advertisement

I'm kicking myself over Floki, been watching for awhile and never put anything into might be the next shib at over 600m mc. Might be little bit too go but very high risk.

My favourite shi t coin myobu relaunched with new tokenomics its now gamefi Still MC, bit of emperors new clothes but could pop

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭melatonin

@Tango One no judgement or anything, but is your portfolio mainly sh$t coins?

Lol No just a bit of fun really as I always said i wouldn't put anything serious into them. Myobu is the only one im holding it was a coin flip between that and floki.

Post edited by Tango One on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

SHIB taking off the past few days. Knocked a zero off the price.

Bounced around .000008 & .000005 for months.

Sitting at .000024 at the moment.

If this momentum keeps up it will knock another zero off its price before the year is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gaming_needs90

Bought about 600 euros worth of SHIB at .0000258 months ago before the crash. Very tempted to sell now but obviously would make little to nothing. There just seems to be no fundamentals to this rise at all. Although I suppose you could say that about any of these sh1t coins..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

It listed on coin base, it’s the cheapest now so amp is dropping and it’s pumping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Multiverse AI down to 0.019 from 0.2 a few months ago at launch. It’s an AI tool partnered with Samsung and Huobi. Uses their AI for end user functions. Not overly convinced on the project but the AI function could draw in investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 conorking

I have seen good gains from SHIB.... but I really don't see why Elon posting a picture of a dog is enough justification for a sustained rally!

nevermind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Tiny MC (500k) shitcoin pumping at the moment called UPDOGBSC. It's charity token that gives money to dog shelters.

Up almost 150% today and talks of launching charity NFT auction soon.

Worth a small punt.

Advertisement