Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sh$t Coin Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Theman343

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Can confirm this is the correct address, the amount of fake ones going around their telegram earlier was crazy...

When I tried to buy it said insufficient liquidity for this trade could someone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

circadian wrote: »
    Yeah it'll be tough enough to get into a decent price game at that volume. Expect PancakeSwap to **** itself.

Slippage to max and hope it does not dump but it goes direct to PCS so if you can buy it will rise and it will crash.

Max Slippage 49.99%

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Theman343 wrote: »
    When I tried to buy it said insufficient liquidity for this trade could someone help?

It doesn't go live on PCS until 2pm UTC (another 45mins) so you won't be able to purchase until then

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

So many people gonna be putting their slippage to 49%. They're gonna get cleaned by bots.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Theman343

Rob2D wrote: »
    So many people gonna be putting their slippage to 49%. They're gonna get cleaned by bots.

What do you think Rob what slippage do you recommend ?thanks

• Advertisement

Theman343 wrote: »
    What do you think Rob what slippage do you recommend ?thanks

Unknown. You might be as well off just using the normal rate. Who knows :confused:

It's a catch 22 Rob - if the price is doubling every few seconds the 12% slippage is not going to work.

I've missed out on a LOT of opps due to me being greedy on low slippage.

Yes 49.99% seems crazy but if I'm trying to buy 100 apples for 10 - but they are in demand then I will take 50 for my tenner on the basis that in a few minutes it will be 5 apples for a tenner.

That's how I see it.

I also know of people running bots who have been blocked from sales or bots were disable or something - essentially their bots did not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭circadian

LP1 or 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

circadian wrote: »
    LP1 or 2?

Even with 50% slippage you'd no chance

https://www.tradingview.com/x/Hdt0CDLQ

• Advertisement

Any charts showing the price growth?

Some big initial buy ins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

As expected, pancakeswap is having issues with this one.

Anyone get it? Im reading that the initial price was $4 on PCS whilst the whitelisters got in at $0.033 an hour later, a straight up 120x without doing a thing..

Still waiting on the transaction to complete. I had a transaction fail at the first shot, was working out around $2.70 at that point, doubt I'm anywhere near that now.

I went for 156 fine for 0.4bnb and 49.99% it failed.

2nd trade was 400bnb for 2,710,966 - somehow paid 8 cents each.

If mine had hit I was $1.46 a token not half bad.

IMO being worried about being from frontrun in a feeding frenzy is the wrong mentality - the only concern should be for me at least getting some tokens.

At this rate I feel like a rugby player after a match - I may not be winning but one is gaining experience and lessons have been learned and all that jazz. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭degzs

Refinable seems like a scam ? I suppose its bots pumping it up and crashing it ?

My question is are all these tokens just hype? I have some bonfire but the more i look into it the more i doubt its going anywhere? Is the key to get in at the right time and jump before the rug is pulled?

• Advertisement

I don't think Refine is a rug pull but it'll be interesting in seeing where it goes. Early doors yet after the massive hype, all the pre-buys are probably dumping for some insane profits. I threw 20 quid at it, will check back in a few weeks.

Looks like moonc*nt is getting close to their burn target, this should be interesting......hopefully.

Glad I didn't throw anything at Refinable. Have a quick read at the comments on the tweet below, incredible that entry price was over $4 when advertised at $.033. Some people lost serious money. Be careful guys..

https://twitter.com/refinableapp/status/1387061820473577472

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Glad I didn't throw anything at Refinable. Have a quick read at the comments on the tweet below, incredible that entry price was over $4 when advertised at $.033. Some people lost serious money. Be careful guys..

https://twitter.com/refinableapp/status/1387061820473577472

Refine or $FINE - the listing price on PCS was $0.033

1st txn was 75cents
    2nd txn was .0825 and 2.7mil
    3rd txn was .50
    4th txn was .026
    5th txn was 70's
    rest were 80+

I tried for mine at 1.46 but no joy

Now that the normal markets have revived somewhat, perhaps it's time for us to come back to the real world. The s***coin goose is probably well cooked after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

Now that the normal markets have revived somewhat, perhaps it's time for us to come back to the real world. The s***coin goose is probably well cooked after this.

I'm in agreement it was a bit craic for a side show.

Tango One wrote: »
    I'm in agreement it was a bit craic for a side show.

I don't think it is but to each their own and all that.

I don't get the issue with sh1tcoins tbh

It may be the bargain end of things but so what?

Sure if I was firing large amounts into something I can't see it being a sh1tcoin but would I put 1-2bnb into one I thought would make a return - yes.

How old are sh1tcoins anyway? Safemoon coming on 2months what was before this or did it explode then?

The Guvnor wrote: »
    what was before this

UnfoldedSparseCopepod-max-1mb.gif

No real issue really. Just the steam is running out. I mean there are tons of actual real s***coins you can go get now that will probably give you a decent return when altseason goes nuts.

• Advertisement

But when did it start Rob - I only came in 23rd March or so what was before safemoon - were there many coins out - is it all this year - suppose it took off then binance did the bsc?

Advertisement