Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sh$t Coin Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

Fullsend having a good run now, up over 1000%

• Registered Users Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭circadian

crushproof wrote: »
    Dogelon just been absolutely wiped out, f sake.

More for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Now here's an interesting dilemma. I just logged back into my MM and Uniswap account this morning to see that my transaction for KISHU yesterday failed.

KISHU seems relatively unscathed from Vitalek's actions yesterday, I will get slightly more KISHU for the same price now, and gas fees are half what they were yesterday.

Do I take the failed transaction as a blessing in disguise, or do I put through the buy again???

IMO, you've had a lucky break, the Dog Meme coins are now too risky because of Vitalik.
    Put the money into FULLSEND, it's breaking out... ;)

Is doge going to moon? I think if Elon announced that tesla will accept doge I'd expect it to so something.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭gaming_needs90

circadian wrote: »
    Is doge going to moon? I think if Elon announced that tesla will accept doge I'd expect it to so something.

Hopefully if he does that all of the meme doge coins will go to the moon. I need my shiba to rally :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭degzs

circadian wrote: »

Could this be a possibility? Crazy its all been driven by Elon

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

crushproof wrote: »
    Dogelon just been absolutely wiped out, f sake.
    That sums crypto up.

I tried to get some ELON a few days back but gave up trying to get Uniswap to work after an hour of mucking about.

Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar eats you. :cool:

degzs wrote: »
    Could this be a possibility? Crazy its all been driven by Elon

He got done for manipulating the stock market, less oversight on the crypto market. He's probably making a killing there, even though he doesn't really need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Topdolla

I was having problems with nexo trying to convert some eth to btc or ltc, ended up sending 0.08 eth to poloniex trying to buy some elon at its lowest fee ended up 0.06 what a joke 250 dollar transaction fee for 370 dollars of coins haha at least vitalik sold his coins only was is up now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

ELON my only holding currently in the green on the 24hr chart. I've about 8k wiped off my portfolio in the last 48 hours thanks to being rug pulled by Vitalik and Elon Musk :D

Swings and roundabouts. All hodl here, no panic selling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Tango One

Tried a bit of arbitrage with full send it was 50% off on pancakes compared to bitmart but the transfer time is incredibly slow 5 hours now and still no sign

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

ELON my only holding currently in the green on the 24hr chart. I've about 8k wiped off my portfolio in the last 48 hours thanks to being rug pulled by Vitalik and Elon Musk :D

Swings and roundabouts. All hodl here, no panic selling.

Sold a lot of my Shib Monday after giving in to the Wife but holding the rest and Elon too. Not much point in cashing it out.

A friend of mine bought €200 worth of FEG a few weeks ago. Showed me his balance yesterday. Up to $79,000 yesterday. Down a good bit today but still well over $30,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Jacksie66. wrote: »
    A friend of mine bought €200 worth of FEG a few weeks ago. Showed me his balance yesterday. Up to $79,000 yesterday. Down a good bit today but still well over $30,000.

Wow, is he going to sell or hold?

• My God, $Bonfire has taken a battering haha

• Registered Users Posts: 26 JReynolds95

Seems to be some traction with Saturna - only a week old, 40,000 holders, high percentage of coins burned, 40m market cap and devs had an AMA last night which saw the price spike. Might be one to keep an eye on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Seems to be some traction with Saturna - only a week old, 40,000 holders, high percentage of coins burned, 40m market cap and devs had an AMA last night which saw the price spike. Might be one to keep an eye on

I have about €35 worth of BNB in my binance smart chain wallet. I went to pancakeswap and connected this wallet and went to buy some SAT, but i keep getting " Waiting for confirmation. Confirm this transaction in your wallet."

I've tried increasing slippage to 5% and I tried changing the last 3 digits of my BNB amount to 000 but it seems stuck on this confirmation request.

Anyone have any ideas? Apologies if this has been asked before.

Edit; Got it working, someone on reddit suggested opening microsoft edge and increasing slippage to 12% and time to 20mins. Did all that and it worked, so not sure which bit fixed it. Now have .5 billion of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭AndyOHart

My God, $Bonfire has taken a battering haha

Apparently an AMA was quite bad, but its pumping up again now, apparently will be a new AMA.

I've taken a punt on 3 sh1t coins, SAT, ULTRA and YUMMY. Only just got in on the yummy a couple of hours ago and its up about 10% already. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Big AMA for Safemoon later today. Could be a disaster and kill the whole thing, but maybe there’s a possibility they reveal reasonable plans in terms of what they want to do with the platform....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    I've taken a punt on 3 sh1t coins, SAT, ULTRA and YUMMY. Only just got in on the yummy a couple of hours ago and its up about 10% already. :D

yeah had a look at yummy also. might be pumped

Looks like SHiba could be dying, no point pull my money out now though

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭shawki

Jumping nicely the last few hours.

Managed to get in Yummy an hour before JP tweeted about it after I found out he followed the coin on twitter, too bad I only went in with a 20

adam240610 wrote: »
    Managed to get in Yummy an hour before JP tweeted about it after I found out he followed the coin on twitter, too bad I only went in with a 20

Ya that's why I bought it, heard some guys talking about the coin and tweet on a telegram chat. How much is that 20 worth now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Is Shiba Inu a good buy now? Vitalik just burned 90% of his holdings. Sent to a dead wallet.

Is Shiba Inu a good buy now? Vitalik just burned 90% of his holdings. Sent to a dead wallet.

Is this generally a good thing for a token?

Is this generally a good thing for a token?

Only new to this myself, but burning the coin makes it more scarce, which increases its value.

Buying ****elon last night just bought me a weeks holiday, really in a goldrush now aren't we

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Only new to this myself, but burning the coin makes it more scarce, which increases its value.

It isn't any more scarce.
    The tokens were never meant for the market.

They were sent to Vitalik at launch explicitly for burning...

Advertisement