Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sh$t Coin Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

I thought he donated to Indian Covid relief?

OK he burned 90%... Hard to know but I had a massive Shiba run last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

It isn't any more scarce.
    The tokens were never meant for the market.

They were sent to Vitalik at launch explicitly for burning...

Apparently he never agreed to that, they were just sent to his wallet. Now, like I said, I'm new to this and trying to learn but, weren't these coins still technically on the market until his recent burning, as in he could have easily donated everything he had like with India relief? Wouldn't his coins have contributed to the market cap value?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    Apparently he never agreed to that, they were just sent to his wallet. Now, like I said, I'm new to this and trying to learn but, weren't these coins still technically on the market until his recent burning, as in he could have easily donated everything he had like with India relief? Wouldn't his coins have contributed to the market cap value?

It doesn't matter who agreed to what...

The point is the tokens were never meant for the market. They were never on the market. They were always to be destroyed.

Shib is over, it will continue to fall in price...

It doesn't matter who agreed to what...

The point is the tokens were never meant for the market. They were never on the market. They were always to be destroyed.

Shib is over, it will continue to fall in price...

I think they really missed the Boat not having Shibaswap ready the end of April like they said, it's climbing away again but might be dead Cat bounce??

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Tango One

Truckermal wrote: »
    I think they really missed the Boat not having Shibaswap ready the end of April like they said, it's climbing away again but might be dead Cat bounce??

I was thinking it was that. I dump the last of my shib a couple of days ago, the 90% to a dead wallet might be the reason for the bump. I hadn't heard about it might be enough to kick start another run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭The Oort Cloud

A thread to discuss sh1tcoins.

I purchased some SHIB/Shiba earlier from DOGE profits.

We have DOGE Coin, but now we have SAFEMoon coin (Coming Soon). Yes, both are as thick and useless as a malfunctioned automaton but with less intelligent software programming to forward itself.

Individual people have different thoughts and understanding in regard to others opinions, but the problem is this... there are some people out there that will do everything in their power to cut you off when they do not like your opinion even when it is truth.

https://youtu.be/v8EseBe4eIU

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭KilOit

People should try out Matic network, transaction fees are about 0.0001 cents unlike BSE which has crept up to 1$+ recently
    can set it up through metamask with this guide

https://medium.com/stakingbits/setting-up-metamask-for-polygon-matic-network-838058f6d844

can trade on
    https://app.1inch.io/ and https://quickswap.exchange/

Also I was able to move fund over from BSC network instead of using ETH because of their massive fees

I used this guide for BSC to Matic
    https://moonwolf.io/buy click personal wallet then BEP20 on instructions on how to transfer over using Metamask. I'm not telling you to buy Wolf tokens, i just think their guide is very clear

We have DOGE Coin, but now we have SAFEMoon coin (Coming Soon). Yes, both are as thick and useless as a malfunctioned automaton but with less intelligent software programming to forward itself.

Safemoon is out ages now...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Safemoon is out ages now...
    And boy was it fun while it lasted. I was 32x at one point and eventually got out at 16x.

Can't imagine it's going to do that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

Looks like SHiba could be dying, no point pull my money out now though

same, threw in €200 the other week....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Big crashes today. Could be good potential to fill your boots. Wonder would it be a good idea tk highlight which reasonably priced coins/tokens have the potential to bounce back beyond their highest achieved prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

evosteo wrote: »
    Big crashes today. Could be good potential to fill your boots. Wonder would it be a good idea tk highlight which reasonably priced coins/tokens have the potential to bounce back beyond their highest achieved prices?

It's a good idea, but nothing was reasonably priced so you have a dilemma of presuming on one hand that [X] sh!tcoin will go above and beyond it's ATH again vs the real possibility that it might still drop a further 50-75%. You have to go back to last September to see BTC's reasonable price (reasonable in my head being a relatively consistent price that the market won't dump below).

Maybe there's a new bottom set above that now but there's still a ways to go before it gets tested.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Raoul

Football stars anyone? I logged into their telegram group about 4/5 days ago and didn't invest. Regretting it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Raoul wrote: »
    Football stars anyone? I logged into their telegram group about 4/5 days ago and didn't invest. Regretting it now.

Is this on binance?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bankboucy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭KilOit

bankboucy wrote: »
    Never even heard of this coin and i'm in a lot of crappy coins, don't think anyone here is in it, no one speaks about it in TG group

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bankboucy

That’s good - expect a lot more coins “disappearing” in the next while as trouble ripples through crypto land

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Raoul

evosteo wrote: »
    Is this on binance?

BSC. Fallen a lot now like everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Tango One

Like most the 5hite coins have taken off Sat is up 180%

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

Pegazus finance is up 1580% in the last 24 hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Just aped into a new **** coin, only launched in the last 24 hours

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x9e53fad7cb9343333809a049c322ebc1f72ef544

Threw about $80 at it from some spare eth lying around. We night be early enough to catch the ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

Whelo79 wrote: »

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x9e53fad7cb9343333809a049c322ebc1f72ef544

Threw about $80 at it from some spare eth lying around. We night be early enough to catch the ride.

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x1f2ddb972aeb9b3f7689013fe1890fa1a23bf353

Why does this link give different values for the same token or am I missing something?

Beverly Hills, California

• Registered Users Posts: 17,334 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

bankboucy wrote: »

Website back up but would you trust anyone who lets their website get hacked so easily???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Ultrasafe doing well today, bought another 900 million for €30..:P

NhMnaniD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Not sure if it a S**tcoin but what are your thoughts on Ethereum Max?

I put $8 in, got 2.7bn. It went up and was worth 1800, I sold 400. It dropped a bit but now looks like it's going to explode. I've 1.7bn left which is worth about 1k. (Was worth 1.5k late Friday)

Today Kim Kardashian put it into her Instagram story.

I thought it was a scam but I'm starting to wonder.

Either way I'm keeping what I have for a while.

Anyone have some of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Magown3

Not sure if it a S**tcoin but what are your thoughts on Ethereum Max?

I put $8 in, got 2.7bn. It went up and was worth 1800, I sold 400. It dropped a bit but now looks like it's going to explode. I've 1.7bn left which is worth about 1k. (Was worth 1.5k late Friday)

Today Kim Kardashian put it into her Instagram story.

I thought it was a scam but I'm starting to wonder.

Either way I'm keeping what I have for a while.

Anyone have some of it?

Took a punt and bought some last night after reading your post and I’m already 3.5x up which should cover some recent poor trades.

Tho I’m a little apprehensive as I tried to cash out a couple this morning and couldn’t!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Magown3 wrote: »
    Took a punt and bought some last night after reading your post and I’m already 3.5x up which should cover some recent poor trades.

Tho I’m a little apprehensive as I tried to cash out a couple this morning and couldn’t!

Just tried it there and cashed out some coins no problem so maybe give it another go?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Magown3

I should have... Looks like it just got rugged... Doh

Magown3 wrote: »
    I should have... Looks like it just got rugged... Doh

Why do you think it got rugged? Dextools says there's still $7m in liquidity?

• Advertisement

Whelo79 wrote: »

350% up in the last 24 hours.

Still only a very low amount of holders and low liquidity, so thread carefully.

Advertisement