Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Tipped up fairyland 2 or 3 times. Never hit his potential.

Today I said I wouldn't put him up here or id be shot.

Of course he wins at 12s....

Well he runs again today at 4.30. Looks a very strong race so a place would be doing well. 11s
    Skybet doing 4 places

• Registered Users Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭zimmermania

JALEEL is 9/1 most places in the 7.10 at Kem tonight,not given a great chance by the racing post but its last run in 4th was not bad as the horse was slightly hampered.

The trainers horses are running very well and JALEEL will not have to improve much to get involved.

On 102 for the season i think Varians best is 109 so we can look out for plenty winners as he seeks to better that.A little ew might be the job.

STYLISTIQUE looks a very good bet in the 2.25 Newmarket,probably the best maiden (who has raced) in europe.

Could be a 1,000 gns horse next year and almost upset her very good stablemate,DAAHYEH last time out.

The fav is a good Godolphin filly but Varian has won this race for the last 2 years and probably laid the filly out for today.

I have had a very good bet at 10/3 and there is still good value to be had at 3s.

BOOMER at 14s is worth a little ew in the 3.35 at Newmarket and could cause a bit of an upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Tell me all 2.20 Newmarket a good e/w on what will be a slog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

I says wrote: »

Interesting angle, MBS on Sky if this selection (@15) is 2nd/3rd.

On the flip side PP offer 10/1 for: Mythical, Volkan Star & Miss Yoda To Finish 1-2-3 In Any Order.

Sods law will likely occur, whereby Tritonic wins it instead and voids both offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I says wrote: »

Sweated up chance gone

Black scorpion 4.35 limerick 6/1

Two from the tracker run today in the 3.40 in Nottingham (if it goes ahead)

Junoh is 11/4 and in good form and has won on soft

Jamil is 50/1 and has won on heavy before.

Two from the tracker run today in the 3.40 in Nottingham (if it goes ahead)

Junoh is 11/4 and in good form and has won on soft

Jamil is 50/1 and has won on heavy before.

rats thought i was onto a winner.

Junoh beaten half a length at 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Girolamo ,El paso 5.45
    Piper bomb ditto 7.45
    Gabrial the saint Wol 6.25

• Advertisement

Three at big prices that could be worth a punt tomorrow.

CAPE BYRON 10/1 runs in the 1.35 Ascot,has continued to improve and is worth his place in this group 1 contest.

Goes on the ground and is in good form so looks an ew bet.

DELPHINIA looks to be OBriens 2nd string in the 2.45 Ascot but that would not stop her winning.

Was not too far behind Anapurna last time, is available at 12/1 and has no worries with the ground.

HYPERFOCUS ran very well in a hot race last week behind heavily backed Kynren and at around 10/1 can be competitive in the Catterick Dash at 3.25.

A bit of an in and out performer will have a very good chance if in the same form at around 10/1.
    Might find one more for an ew lucky 15 and if not i will have an ew trixie and 3 bigger stakes ew singles.

Got a message that Tony Martin fancies SHARE THE HONOUR in the 4.10 at Leop.The horse won a good hurdle race 2 weeks ago and has good form on soft on the flat and thats good enough for me 13/2 PP going 5 places.

Thats the 4th horse sorted for my ew lucky 15.

Backing adeyyb in the 4.00 at 11/2

And earlofthecotswolds has won for me before here. Goes again today at 9/4 in the 3.45

Skybet doing bet back as cash if 2md 3rd or 4th in the opener at ascot , so small bet on advertise with frankie on board at 4/1

Backed Addeybb ew 13 to2 Pp

Three at big prices that could be worth a punt tomorrow.

CAPE BYRON 10/1 runs in the 1.35 Ascot,has continued to improve and is worth his place in this group 1 contest.

Goes on the ground and is in good form so looks an ew bet.

DELPHINIA looks to be OBriens 2nd string in the 2.45 Ascot but that would not stop her winning.

Was not too far behind Anapurna last time, is available at 12/1 and has no worries with the ground.

HYPERFOCUS ran very well in a hot race last week behind heavily backed Kynren and at around 10/1 can be competitive in the Catterick Dash at 3.25.

A bit of an in and out performer will have a very good chance if in the same form at around 10/1.
    Might find one more for an ew lucky 15 and if not i will have an ew trixie and 3 bigger stakes ew singles.

Got a message that Tony Martin fancies SHARE THE HONOUR in the 4.10 at Leop.The horse won a good hurdle race 2 weeks ago and has good form on soft on the flat and thats good enough for me 13/2 PP going 5 places.

Thats the 4th horse sorted for my ew lucky 15.

no great joy but Delphinia just beaten at 20s and Share the Honour 5th pp paid 5 places.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TheOracle999

I like FRANKELIO 3:20 11/1

10lbs lighter than last effort at 7f where he finished 2l back in a race where he never got a break. Hopefully a place at least

Jim Bolger sent out 3 good priced winners at the weekend and his horses seem in good form as the season comes to an end.

I did a small ew trixie on three of his today at fancy prices.AUMA i.30 16/1,BENIGNITAS IN THE 3.15 (Bolger also has the fav Sasta in the race) and VOCATUS 3.50 14/1.

Walking on Glass 4.30 Navan was given way too much to do by his lady rider last time when almost tailed off before running on well.

Navan's stiff track is going to suit the gelding and the well backed 4 year old is expected to go close.
    I backed it ew 5 places PP at 7/1 having got good word for it.

Varian has 3 runners on the Aw today.
    I like Taleep a lot but all 3 have chances.

Varian has 3 runners on the Aw today.
    I like Talap a lot but all 3 have chances
    Talap 7.15 Wolverhampton. Farnham 7 oc and Barda Contiguo 7.30 Chelmsford..

Lah ti dar runs without Frankie in the saddle today in the 3.25

5/1 is still generous though with 3 places for 9 horses.

Has won when i tipped him here before. I'll be backing it main bet today. Fingers legs and toes crossed

LTD is an outsider at 7/1 in the 2.50 today. Only 2 places in a 6 horse race.

Small bet that it can cause an upset

• Advertisement

Antonio Cherchi is an apprentice to watch and has an interesting ride for his boss Marco Botti in the 5.40 at Kempton.

He rides PRETTY IN GREY (or does he) in the nursery at 5.40.The horse has already been backed for the race and does look well handicapped after just 3 runs.

Punters seem to have cottoned on to the fact that Cherchi rides one called FIERY BREATH for Robert Eddery in the 4.O5 in Lingfield and then makes the trip to Kempton to ride PRETTY IN GREY one hour and 35 minutes later.

Google tells me that it takes 50 minutes to drive from one racecourse to the other,so the jockey has to weigh in,get out of the car park and on the busy rush hour roads,put on colours and weigh out to ride PRETTY IN GREY in time.

I do think its a tall order and unless he has a chopper waiting (unlikely but possible) he will probably be late for the ride.

Punters have taken the view that it must be worth his while and with the stable in form they may be right.

However i am interested in the horse that keeps him in Lingfield riding for another stable (with the permission of his boss).

FIERY BREATH has been running well and the step up to 7 furlongs again will suit,Robert Eddery is in good form and at 7/1 there may be some value to be had.

Best bet today for me is PRECIOUS MOMENTS in the fillies listed race in the 1.40 at Newmarket.

A tough battle hardened filly who has taken on some of the best fillies around should find this drop in class easier than some of the races she contested and at 4/1 is rated a very good bet.

DAAHEY can bag a big prize in the 10.12 at the breeders cup,the filly has form with Precious Moments,(finished 5 or 6 lengths ahead of her twice).

This has been the plan for some time and is worth backing at 4/1.

[Bad run from the Obrien horse hope the word I received for Aisteoir is good I backed it ew at 5 to 1 PP going 4 places and this one is fancied.

On the blind side. 11/2. Sky paying 5 places. 3.20 Ascot

On the blind side. 11/2. Sky paying 5 places. 3.20 Ascot

Placed. Never looked like winning but stayed on very well

• Registered Users Posts: 35,731 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Bluella 5.10 Southwell

16-1

Weak contest, has won over C&D recently
    Has a EW shot

Have not had a bet for more than a week (was away and did not even look at the cards).

Have not scrutinised the cards for monday but had a squint at Southwell a place where course form is usually worth something.

ALPHA TAURI 4.15 is a standing dish here and while not getting any younger is worth a modest bet ew at 16/1 (4 places in a few shops) and is running ok at present.

CROSSE FIRE also likes it here and is an ew bet at 10s with 4 places available here and there.5.15

TADAANY has not won here but handles the track as shown in last 3 runs.Very well handicapped might repay support at 8/1 and again some books going 4 places.7.15.

Kitaabaat runs in the 3.20 Kempton with a good ew chance.I backed it at 10s and I see there is some money for ithe. A big pot that hopefully will be run at a good pace which should suit Kitaabaat.Several firms go 4 places and we should get a good run.My only bet today.

Kitaabaat runs in the 3.20 Kempton with a good ew chance.I backed it at 10s and I see there is some money for ithe. A big pot that hopefully will be run at a good pace which should suit Kitaabaat.Several firms go 4 places and we should get a good run.My only bet today.

I put this one in the tracker to follow after todays run.

Reigned back last after the break 2 or 3 lengths behind the field,pushed along in last (tenderly enough) maybe 12 lengths behind the leaders,ran on well still under tender handling to be beaten around 4 lengths without ever being asked a question.

Sure to win imo when the time is right and is number 1 on my list to follow.Well worth looking at the race a few times and backing in a good handicap.
    Might be put away for good friday or a good race at Kempton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Can't get away from Crafty Hugo 11/4 today at Dundalk.

Bolted up 2 weeks ago on his first start here and I think he can make it 2-2 at Dundalk.

Advertisement