08-05-2021, 10:22   #1
johndoe99

eLiquids

I have a curious question, that maybe an expert vaper might be able to answer;

I normally buy Double Drip brand liquids (Pre-Lockdown). A coil only lasts about 10 days and it burns out and when I change it out the cotton is black.

During the lockdown I purchased a Litre of VG and PG and Flavour Concentrate and made my own, the coil lasts about 6 weeks before i have to change it and even then the cotton is only yellow (would of lasted even longer). This is not just on one coil i have since gone through several of the past months.

All i can think of is that maybe Brand Liquids contain other additives that are not listed on the bottles.
Advertisement
13-05-2021, 15:03   #2
nuttyboy79

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe99 View Post
I have a curious question, that maybe an expert vaper might be able to answer;

I normally buy Double Drip brand liquids (Pre-Lockdown). A coil only lasts about 10 days and it burns out and when I change it out the cotton is black.

During the lockdown I purchased a Litre of VG and PG and Flavour Concentrate and made my own, the coil lasts about 6 weeks before i have to change it and even then the cotton is only yellow (would of lasted even longer). This is not just on one coil i have since gone through several of the past months.

All i can think of is that maybe Brand Liquids contain other additives that are not listed on the bottles.
Sweetener causes the coils to be burned out quicker and Double Drip and most juice makers pile loads of sweetener in their juices. Your own juice on the other hand contained none unless you used a one shot concentrate and even then theres not much.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion