Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just watched first episode of This Way Up. Loved it. Anyone here see it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Looking forward to watching it with herself next week.. Have you watched Gameface?.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Very slow night here , they all must be out gallivanting and up to shenanigans :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ffs Mam it's like they just abandon us :(

Out of sight , out of mind Grem , tis sad :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Peeps in :D

I'm behaving myself for once :D

Hope you are all having a great night :)

No gallivanting Auto??

Looking forward to watching it with herself next week.. Have you watched Gameface?.

Not yet

Ffs Mam it's like they just abandon us :(

Especially on yere special day ... are we having an engagement party?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No gallivanting Auto??

I'm behaving ;)

for now :D

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Not yet

Give it a go, Roisin Conaty is very good in it..

Obviously myself and Mam are going to elope. Italy i think, food nice there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

I'll come along to Italy! Sorrento please :)

Oh lovely choice Grem , I've never been to Italy !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oh lovely choice Grem , I've never been to Italy !

Never been either but thinking an opera in an amphitheatre, lots of lovely pasta and coffee ooh and seafood. Suit us both nicely?.

The Italian Job. :D

Never been either but thinking an opera in an amphitheatre, lots of lovely pasta and coffee ooh and seafood. Suit us both nicely?.

Oh that's more than nice tbh !
    That sounds like blissfully idyllic :)

ETA,
    bag packed ready to run :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

01:30 and just got to work, I love my civilised working hours.

The photos of Rocco look great ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oh that's more than nice tbh !
    That sounds like blissfully idyllic :)

ETA,
    bag packed ready to run :D

It's my dream trip, also want to get on one of the older trains while there.

It's my dream trip, also want to get on one of the older trains while there.

I hope you get there Grem .
    What you've described is the essence of Italy , the history , the food , the music , beautiful tbh .

• Advertisement

Some day Mam :) for now plans in my head..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just in from work. Brought a nice takeaway home from a decent spot. Couple of beers now while I catch up on posts about Mayo's mauling earlier. Bless em.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I cook a mean linguini, but I put me own spin on it, I use crabmeat in place of prawns(languistines) so technically not linguini, don't sound right but it's fkn delicious... Believe. I've been to Italy thrice, never seen most of the sights, just lots of criminals, but in fairness to them they were great hosts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Harry is there anything you can’t do?! ��
    I’m on the couch dreading going the whole way up the stairs, drinking, of course. Wondering why I always leave the laundry til the last minute and wondering if I’ll bother with ice cream

Ice cream will make you thirsty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Harry is there anything you can’t do?! ��

My taxes.. I've a guy that does the compliance though, he's called Harry too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ice cream will make you thirsty ;)

Well isn’t it a good job I spent all evening hydrating myself

Always bother with ice cream. :D just finishing a lidl salted caramel Cornetto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just in from the pub, having a beer or two then hitting the hay:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

And I'm trying to avoid that and the traffic misery of matches and wee Daniel so I can get to work!. Best of luck with the run.

So that’s who was in Leisureland! It was such a horrible evening weather wise, I can imagine traffic was crap. Hope you didn’t get caught too badly!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement