Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I remember missing a lot of college watching afternoon reruns of Scarecrow & Mrs. King.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭Poochie05

honeybear wrote: »
    I remember missing a lot of college watching afternoon reruns of Scarecrow & Mrs. King.

Ah yes, Bruce Boxleitner was gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting armchair-side feeling a little bit weak. I’m thinking that going to work today isn’t a good idea, but I’ve left it too late to call in sick so we’ll see how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

honeybear wrote: »
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Ah yes, Bruce Boxleitner was gorgeous!

Wooah I feel OLD!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Looking out at the sea towards rockabill lighthouse from me kitchen, we're having a brilliant thunderstorm up in North Co Dublin at the minute. Seen some fork lightening hitting the sea way out... F*ckin brilliant. Love a good storm

• Advertisement

Looking out at the sea towards rockabill lighthouse from me kitchen, we're having a brilliant thunderstorm up in North Co Dublin at the minute. Seen some fork lightening hitting the sea way out... F*ckin brilliant. Love a good storm

Savage. Had a great storm here 2 nights ago. Sheet lightning and clattering thunder. Nothing as spectacular as being by the sea for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Dank miserable weather out there today, currently kitchen side having a bit of lunch, going to head to the local for a few pints to watch this Dublin/Mayo saga, I'm a glutton for punishment but always hopeful Mayo will make the break through

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Walking through the neighbours field of maize. SssShhh he doesn't know I'm here.

Just woke up feeling vicious and slightly nauseous :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just woke up feeling vicious and slightly nauseous :mad:

That’s me tomorrow morning, can’t wait :D

Hope you feel better now x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Heading in to do the Streets of Galway 8km in this wonderful deluge of rain...not regretting my decision at all at all...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading in to do the Streets of Galway 8km in this wonderful deluge of rain...not regretting my decision at all at all...

And I'm trying to avoid that and the traffic misery of matches and wee Daniel so I can get to work!. Best of luck with the run.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Good luck with the race

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching re-runs of the RHONJ , while dinners in the oven cooking , fire lighting , crisps and chocolate for an exciting Saturday night in woohoo , can't contain the excitement ....

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just home from a wonderful walk with Richo on Portmarnock beach.

Today twelve years ago Richo was to be put to sleep in Ashtown pound simply because of his breed, we rescued him with literally minutes to spare.

He's been a wonderful, perfect dog and my best friend through the best and toughest of times.

487767.jpg

Took time out to read a brilliant book in the perfect setting for it

The Extraordinary Voyage of Pytheas the Greek

487768.jpg

I'm having a lovely day :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Watching re-runs of the RHONJ , while dinners in the oven cooking , fire lighting , crisps and chocolate for an exciting Saturday night in woohoo , can't contain the excitement ....

:D

RHOOC just started a new series, watched the 1st episode this afternoon!

You're all set! What's for dinner??? I'm about to commence The Shining and have more rubbish food :D

That’s me tomorrow morning, can’t wait :D

Hope you feel better now x

Grand now again just that disoriented, I slept too long meh feeling!

Hope tomorrow isn't too bad :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching friends.

I'm about to commence The Shining

tenor.gif?itemid=5191309

1624504ef2c2963c97fd59e1d9838e0b.jpg

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just home from a wonderful walk with Richo on Portmarnock beach.

Today twelve years ago Richo was to be put to sleep in Ashtown pound simply because of his breed, we rescued him with literally minutes to spare.

He's been a wonderful, perfect dog and my best friend through the best and toughest of times.

487767.jpg

Took time out to read a brilliant book in the perfect setting for it

The Extraordinary Voyage of Pytheas the Greek

487768.jpg

I'm having a lovely day :D

I love your dog”s happy ever after story!

Deskside watching friends.

tenor.gif?itemid=5191309

1624504ef2c2963c97fd59e1d9838e0b.jpg

:pac::pac:

Ba ha ha ha ha ha :D:D:D

• Advertisement

RHOOC just started a new series, watched the 1st episode this afternoon!

You're all set! What's for dinner??? I'm about to commence The Shining and have more rubbish food :D

Lol , chicken and mushroom pie , new potatoes and...cabbage :D

Enjoy The Shining !
    You should vote in The Horror Film thread in Other Forum Games , tis fun :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Chicken and mushroom pie, Mam, will you marry me??

Chicken and mushroom pie, Mam, will you marry me??

Woohoo , course I will , yes !!

I'll do the pies and you can make the onion rings , match made in food heaven Grem :D

Oh yes i can see myself happily living out my days with those on the menu.. Plus spuds of course.. :P

Oh yes i can see myself happily living out my days with those on the menu.. Plus spuds of course.. :P

If there's nothing else in the house , there's always potatoes , so versatile !!

About to load the dishwasher (the sink) :p

And now i have the birdseye waffles song in my head :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

And now i have the birdseye waffles song in my head :pac:

They're waffely versatile....

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , chicken and mushroom pie , new potatoes and...cabbage :D

Enjoy The Shining !
    You should vote in The Horror Film thread in Other Forum Games , tis fun :)

I know but my awake time is limited so have to try to get through the movie without dozing :pac:

Such a great movie and haven't watched in ages :)

Please Mam, start a home food delivery service :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time for a cupan tae, so heading for the kitchen.

• Advertisement

Time for a cupan tae, so heading for the kitchen.

Just made large milky coffee, delish

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement