Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-02-2020, 02:21   #61
Helen00

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRNM View Post
As far as I know, none left on the last panel from may 2019.
I'm still waiting from May '19. 74 on the panel, didn't get in on last expression of interest.
Advertisement
18-02-2020, 23:45   #62
Roxy5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen00 View Post
I'm still waiting from May '19. 74 on the panel, didn't get in on last expression of interest.
Hi, just wondering if you can tell me how the expression of interest works and how long In advance did you receive it, I'm on the panel after you that went live the 20th Dec, thanks just unsure of the whole process from now on..
19-02-2020, 19:37   #63
Helen00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy5 View Post
Hi, just wondering if you can tell me how the expression of interest works and how long In advance did you receive it, I'm on the panel after you that went live the 20th Dec, thanks just unsure of the whole process from now on..
Hiya, so you’ll get an email for either the Ballinasloe or Tallaght college with a start date. You then reply to it and say that you are interested. If you are not interested because you want the other college or a later start date you just don’t reply. I got an email at the end of September for a start date in mid January so I’m guessing it’s usually about the 4 month mark. That time in September I got an email for both Ballinasloe and Tallaght so I’d say they’ll be running the classes the same time. I heard from a reliable source the next class in Ballinasloe is July. Hope this helped.
Thanks from:
20-02-2020, 02:00   #64
Roxy5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen00 View Post
Hiya, so you’ll get an email for either the Ballinasloe or Tallaght college with a start date. You then reply to it and say that you are interested. If you are not interested because you want the other college or a later start date you just don’t reply. I got an email at the end of September for a start date in mid January so I’m guessing it’s usually about the 4 month mark. That time in September I got an email for both Ballinasloe and Tallaght so I’d say they’ll be running the classes the same time. I heard from a reliable source the next class in Ballinasloe is July. Hope this helped.
Thanks so much, this is great.. I hope you get a shout soon
Thanks from:
20-02-2020, 13:51   #65
Baby S 85

Anyone any idea on how many people are left from all existing panels and are waiting to start training? Its difficult trying to find any information on this. I was successful in the student paramedic campaign advertised October 2019 which went live December 20th 2019. Any information from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
20-02-2020, 21:28   #66
Scoobasteve123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby S 85 View Post
Anyone any idea on how many people are left from all existing panels and are waiting to start training? Its difficult trying to find any information on this. I was successful in the student paramedic campaign advertised October 2019 which went live December 20th 2019. Any information from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
I’m also looking for some information regarding this! Desperate for a start date as I’m currently working in England looking to move back home!
21-02-2020, 03:00   #67
NeuronalJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby S 85 View Post
Best off emailing HBS directly and just asking how many are left on the national panel.
It's a pain waiting but I have found that just forgetting about it has made the time fly by. We are on the list, the text will come eventually.
22-02-2020, 16:04   #68
Helen00

I emailed them about a month ago to see where I was on the panel and they told me they can’t give out that information.
24-02-2020, 13:39   #69
chicgroovy101

Anyone heard anything? Or know when we could expect to hear?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion