Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine Mc Cann-A social experiment in Manipulation (mod warning first post)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭jenny smith

aphex™ wrote: »
    Nope. They took the top cop off the case as he started poking holes in the story. There was a lot of political pressure from the UK from at least 5 agencies including the cabinet office.

If I lost my kid I'd go out looking for it rather than call Sky news, but each to their own.

Regarding rental car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ea8TLvuWE
    What is the reference to the triangle? In one film a friend of the mccans had been filming them at 36.50 said on a trip to Spain, the back of the car had posters of of Madeline, himself and his camera man,- or men I can't hear - and not her body.

Is this different to the Triangle trips ? The triangle film needs to get rid of the annoying soundtrack and replce with proper narration. Flashing quotes on screen makes it difficult to know what he is referring to. A 45 minute break was not accounted for.? Maybe he went for a coffee. Too many ameteurs playing detective with second hand sources does not impress me and i am not a mccann defender. i do not know what happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

Nope. They took the top cop off the case as he started poking holes in the story. There was a lot of political pressure from the UK from at least 5 agencies including the cabinet office.

If I lost my kid I'd go out looking for it rather than call Sky news, but each to their own.

Regarding rental car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ea8TLvuWE

This nonsense again. All the stupid conspiracy theories have been debunked. Why on earth would these obviously loving parents, kill their own little girl and then magically dispose her body in minutes.
    You're obviously a fantastic parent who has never put a foot wrong.

mulbot wrote: »
    Exactly,they are still suspects aren't they? Portuguese police were pressured off the case,for what reason?

Who 'pressured the police off the case?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

LorMal wrote: »
    This nonsense again. All the stupid conspiracy theories have been debunked. Why on earth would these obviously loving parents, kill their own little girl and then magically dispose her body in minutes.

I never said they killed her.

rucksack wrote: »
    When Hall mentions anyone on the mcanns side he goes into detail about how they have been dishonest.
    But when he talks of the policeman he calls him Dr Amaral and does not mention that Amaral was convicted of having falsified police documents and received an 18-month suspended sentence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joana_Cipriano

I do not say Mcanns are innocent but Hall is not objective. He has an agenda. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PltuL0ICkzs
    He calls the policeman doctor but does not call the McCanns doctor yet they are both doctors. People who rely in their video on Amarall claims do not want to disclose he is at the very least a questionable person. Of course that does not suit their theories so they ignore it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭mulbot

Who 'pressured the police off the case?'

The british government-

Are you serious-loving parents? You think loving parents would leave a 4 year old and two small babies alone in an apartment with no supervision whatsoever while they went out drinking and socializing! At the very least,they should be up for child neglect

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Are you serious-loving parents? You think loving parents would leave a 4 year old and two small babies alone in an apartment with no supervision whatsoever while they went out drinking and socializing! At the very least,they should be up for child neglect

And it wasn't the first time they left them either alone on the holiday, seemed to be a regular accurance as Kate McCann had said that Madeline had asked her why she wasn't there at night when she was calling for her.

And there was a babysitting service in the complex for a small fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭timmy880

A lot of loose and unfounded conjecture in this thread.

Firstly, this is placed in Conspiracy Theories for a reason... The forum isn't called "100%, real life only, don't ask questions about anything unless you know the answers" forum...

Secondly, alot of good points have been made so I think its quite interesting reading. The part I've always found most interesting are the questions Kate McCann refused to answer. While those saying "they're not murderers, they were just foolish" may have a point, if your child goes missing I don't think you refuse to answer these questions during an investigation. Especially if they could help find your daughter. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html

• Advertisement

What would you suggest as punishment? Loss of their daughter not enough? Want to jail them as well? Perhaps burning at the stake?

The british government-

And how did they do that?

What would you suggest as punishment? Loss of their daughter not enough? Want to jail them as well? Perhaps burning at the stake?

Thats if you believe she was abducted and they didnt have anything to do with her dissaperance.

timmy880 wrote: »
    Firstly, this is placed in Conspiracy Theories for a reason... The forum isn't called "100%, real life only, don't ask questions about anything unless you know the answers" forum...

Secondly, alot of good points have been made so I think its quite interesting reading. The part I've always found most interesting are the questions Kate McCann refused to answer. While those saying "they're not murderers, they were just foolish" may have a point, if your child goes missing I don't think you refuse to answer these questions during an investigation. Especially if they could help find your daughter. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html
    she may have declined to answer as she did not want them anything to stitch her up with

fin12 wrote: »
    Thats if you believe she was abducted and they didnt have anything to do with her dissaperance.

And what do you think?

And what do you think?

That they were involved in her dissaperance, I dont believe they deliberately killed her but are covering up what really happened to her.

That they were involved in her dissaperance, I dont believe they deliberately killed her but are covering up what really happened to her.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Not a lot of evidence to say she was abducted

And how did they do that?

Well it's obvious that you don't know the involvement of Gordon Brown in the case,also,it also tells a lot when that Clarence Mitchell left his 70 grand a year government job to be PR representative for the McCanns,

The loss of their daughter happened because of their neglect,I'm not in position to say what the punishment should be for that,but they at least should have been charged with such.

• Advertisement

The loss of their daughter happened because of their neglect,I'm not in position to say what the punishment should be for that,but they at least should have been charged with such.

Since you are calling for them to be charged, I assume you want them punished.
    Potential punishments for child neglect:
    - their other children taken off them and placed in care?
    - imprisonment for one or both parents?

You want them charged, so at least be honest and let's hear what punishment you want.
    And while you are at it, have a think about what it must be like to make a stupid mistake like they did and have to lose your beautiful little girl forever as a result.
    (Then put away your pitchfork and have some compassion ffs)

Well it's obvious that you don't know the involvement of Gordon Brown in the case,also,it also tells a lot when that Clarence Mitchell left his 70 grand a year government job to be PR representative for the McCanns,

A load of mean minded insinuation, rumour, gossip and conjecture.
    This is not your normal keyboard warrior pastime, its far worse. There are people being hurt by this behaviour - parents who have lost their child.
    Shame on you for spreading this.

Not a lot of evidence to say she was abducted

What is your alternative which has lots of evidence to support it?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭timmy880

A load of mean minded insinuation, rumour, gossip and conjecture.
    This is not your normal keyboard warrior pastime, its far worse. There are people being hurt by this behaviour - parents who have lost their child.
    Shame on you for spreading this.

I'm not sure the Conspiracy Theory forum is for you.... You're demanding facts, evidence and accusing people of spreading lies. Conspiracy Theory is all about opinion and speculation.

timmy880 wrote: »
    I'm not sure the Conspiracy Theory forum is for you.... You're demanding facts, evidence and accusing people of spreading lies. Conspiracy Theory is all about opinion and speculation.

Do I understand you right? The Conspiracy Theory Forum is where you can say anything you like and it is not open to being challenged?
    This is not victimless stuff.
    Enjoy.
    I'm out of here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

This woman was charged with child abandonment in spain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1304003/British-mother-abandoned-daughter-Spanish-beach-went-drinking.html

And this one

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/british-woman-holidaying-spain-arrested-abandoning-9-year-old-twins-go-out-drinking-1573335

And in Portugal

Pictured: The British toddler taken into care after being abandoned by her drunken 'teacher' parents in Portugal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199146/British-toddler-taken-care-abandoned-drunken-teacher-parents-Portugal.html

England
    Holiday mother jailed for leaving children 'home alone'
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1479229/Holiday-mother-jailed-for-leaving-children-home-alone.html

What's so special about the mccann?

They left thier children in an unlocked apartment while they headed out drinking. Thier children were younger than those who have been arrested

Makes no sense whatsoever.

well blindly believing what you read in main stream media doesn't make sense either.

Smondie wrote: »
    This woman was charged with child abandonment in spain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1304003/British-mother-abandoned-daughter-Spanish-beach-went-drinking.html

And this one

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/british-woman-holidaying-spain-arrested-abandoning-9-year-old-twins-go-out-drinking-1573335

And in Portugal

Pictured: The British toddler taken into care after being abandoned by her drunken 'teacher' parents in Portugal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199146/British-toddler-taken-care-abandoned-drunken-teacher-parents-Portugal.html

England
    Holiday mother jailed for leaving children 'home alone'
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1479229/Holiday-mother-jailed-for-leaving-children-home-alone.html

What's so special about the mccann?

They left thier children in an unlocked apartment while they headed out drinking. Thier children were younger than those who have been arrested

I had to answer this one. Whats so special about the Mc Canns?? THEY LOST THEIR DAUGHTER FOREVER.

well blindly believing what you read in main stream media doesn't make sense either.

'Blindly'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

[/B]

I had to answer this one. Whats so special about the Mc Canns?? THEY LOST THEIR DAUGHTER FOREVER.
    Oh? Forever? I thought she could turn up at any minute. Are you saying she is dead?

Advertisement