Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine Mc Cann-A social experiment in Manipulation (mod warning first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I have read that too but did not see any hard evidence

I've been trying to find evidence aswell but I think it's been destroyed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭jenny smith

fin12 wrote: »
    I do not think much of the dogs. There is a youtube video where he is checking the car - in an underground car park it looks like-. Grime has to continually call the dogs back to the car. So for them to alert the car he has to get them to come back to it several times. He knew it was the McCann car so it was not very impressive test

I've been trying to find evidence aswell but I think it's been destroyed.
    Did it ever exist? It is easy to claim that it did. A lot of self appointed 'detectives' with their blogs making statements. I am not saying it did not exis, I do not know

• Registered Users Posts: 81,739 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

mulbot wrote: »
    I'd trust a dog before I'd ever trust a human-Dogs don't have a reason to lie

They can be trained to

https://youtu.be/DcNqQcF3fak?t=3m3s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mulbot

Overheal wrote: »

The dog doesn't alert to anything in the video.,so he didn't lie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

I have read that too but did not see any hard evidence

I heard that he is a Satan worshipper. I can't find any hard evidence.

LorMal wrote: »
    I heard that he is a Satan worshipper. I can't find any hard evidence.
    Gerry? Not seen that but just did quick search and found
    http://the-elite-and-child-abduction.blogspot.com/2010/07/are-gerry-and-kate-mccann-really.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Richard Hall's new video is excellent.

aphex™ wrote: »

Where can you watch it? What's it about? Is it an update about the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,050 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Did it ever exist? It is easy to claim that it did. A lot of self appointed 'detectives' with their blogs making statements. I am not saying it did not exis, I do not know

I think this is true of many internet stories now, simply urban myths.

Of course for the conspiracy theorists, they can't lose, because they'll tell us we can't find anything because its been destroyed or covered up.

The same sort of people who tell us Michelle Obama is a man, or that The Queen had Lady Di whacked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

aphex wrote: »

Where can you watch it? What's it about? Is it an update about the case.
    It's on his youtube channel. You'll have to watch it yourself and see. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQwCjFkhLbdpsu1xUDm7oGA

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

overlapping conspiricies, pizzagate and the mccann case, weaponised autism came up with this

30748819321_9f078bf394_b.jpg

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

NIMAN wrote: »
    The same sort of people who tell us Michelle Obama is a man, or that The Queen had Lady Di whacked.

Oh Good another Richard documentary. Gonna watch a bit of that now. I always find his stuff very interesting, even though he can be childish and very subjective at times.

And it wasn't The Queen that had Lady Di whacked, it was Prince Philip of course. ;) The timing of that Lady Di was awful convenient for the Royal family all the same. Watched a few documentaries about it over the weekend and while there's nothing concrete, it's amazing that she should write to Paul Burrell that "My husband is having me killed in an 'accident', like a car crash" and then it actually happens.

Wow that interview with the statement analysis guy is incredible.

Fascinating even without the Madeleine backstory. Especially the bit about people mentioning that the brush their teeth (in statements) as being a sign of domestic abuse. This is probably Richard's best work yet.

If Madeleine does show up, both of them will have a lot of egg on their faces. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Surely there are lines that cannot and should not be crossed.

I can see merits in calling certain aspects of this a conspiracy. This would seem a stretch though.

Wow that interview with the statement analysis guy is incredible.

Fascinating even without the Madeleine backstory. Especially the bit about people mentioning that the brush their teeth (in statements) as being a sign of domestic abuse. This is probably Richard's best work yet.

If Madeleine does show up, both of them will have a lot of egg on their faces. :pac:
    psuedoscience

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

Interview on Aus news wtih Pat Brown 17-Mar-17
    http://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/jade-robran/inspector-explains-her-explosive-madeleine-mccann-theory
    On Soundcload:
    https://soundcloud.com/fiveaa/madeleine-mccann-wasnt-abducted-pt-1
    https://soundcloud.com/fiveaa/madeleine-mccann-wasnt-abducted-pt-2
    wait deleate deleate deleate.. theMcCains are searching for:
    A source close to Kate and Gerry added: “People need to remember that the family’s lawyers are kept fully informed of all social media and broadcast remarks which are malicious and libellous.”

A source close to Kate and Gerry added: “People need to remember that the family’s lawyers are kept fully informed of all social media and broadcast remarks which are malicious and libellous.”

Yeah, and the McCanns need to remember that we havent forgotten about them either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

That was aired on the Australian Sunday night channel. Have to say the lead "cop" would need to cop on. All of his theories where embarrassing when he was questioned.

The mccanns came across as 100% justified in all their actions after the abduction. The cop made a ass of himself imo.

The Australian documentary has just been uploaded to youtube.

I find all these "She was stolen for a rich Sheik" type stories very frustrating. If there is one thing that Richard Hall is right about it's the contrived media handling of the Madeleine McCann case. Where is the evidence for ANY of these stories that are just presented like they are the truth every couple of months?? They are frontpage every couple of months, without there every being any follow up, or any substantiation to them.

If there is one thing that Richard Hall is right about it's the contrived media handling of the Madeleine McCann case.
    hall does not call Amaral a convicted criminal which he is. But he is very quick to point out convictions of mccann investigators. hall has an agenda

hall does not call Amaral a convicted criminal which he is. But he is very quick to point out convictions of mccann investigators. hall has an agenda

I've never said that Hall is perfect. He lets himself down with name calling, being subjective, and he does have an agenda. But he has done some good work. His trip to see Peter Hyatt, which I presume he paid for himself, was certainly a very worthwhile exercise. (It's linked to at the top of the page).

• Registered Users Posts: 33,050 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Re: case.

I see that 4 detectives are still working full time on this
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39706194

And still following 'critical lead' after 10 years?
    Come on, why don't they admit they haven't a baldies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

NIMAN wrote: »
    Re: case.

I see that 4 detectives are still working full time on this
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39706194

And still following 'critical lead' after 10 years?
    Come on, why don't they admit they haven't a baldies?

It's the 10th anniversary, it was inevitable that there was going to be shịt loads of fake news from the establishment and mainstream media

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

rightyabe wrote: »
    That was aired on the Australian Sunday night channel. Have to say the lead "cop" would need to cop on. All of his theories where embarrassing when he was questioned.

The mccanns came across as 100% justified in all their actions after the abduction. The cop made a ass of himself imo.

The McCanns have tried to silence him through the Portuguese system and have failed in this three times.

You may very well disagree with what he has to say, however, the McCanns have failed to cover themselves in glory at various stages in this matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Deeanimallover

How come they never followed up on the polish lead? Read it in the Portuguese cops book, said a blond girl around same age was on a beach a few days before M went missing and some Polish guy tried to snatch her but the parents intervened. I forget exactly what happened I must go back and read it again but I remember screaming in my head why the f**k did they not follow that up??
    I used to think they were innocent up to about 6 months ago but now I'm after reading so much about the case that I think they know what happened. Very bizarre case.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Deeanimallover

This is the bit about the Polish guy ~ "From information from Sagres, we learn that an individual has been surprised on Mareta beach taking photos of several children and in particular of a little girl aged 4, blonde with blue eyes, who looks like Madeleine. It was the little girl's father who noticed him. This 40 year-old man, wearing glasses, tells the investigators that the photographer tried to kidnap his daughter in the afternoon of April 26th in Sagres.

He allegedly then fled in a hired car with a woman in the passenger seat. The stranger did not look like a tourist; brown hair down to his collar, wearing cream-coloured trousers and jacket and shoes of a classic style. This report reminds us of the individual encountered by Jane Tanner in the streets of Vila da Luz on the evening of Madeleine's disappearance.

Thanks to the father's composure, he managed to take a photograph of the vehicle. It's not very clear and does not allow us to make out the number plate, but we succeed, nonetheless, in finding the car. The car hire firm provides us with the identity of the driver. He is a forty-year-old Polish man, who is traveling with his wife. They arrived in Portugal on April 28th, from Berlin. At Faro airport, they hired a car and put up in an apartment in Budens, near Praia da Luz. Unfortunately, on May 5th, at 7am, they had already left, taking with them their camera and all the photos from their holiday. We ask the German police, through Interpol, to monitor them as soon as they arrive in Berlin. All the passengers are questioned, but no one has seen a child looking like Madeleine. In Berlin, the couple take the train to return to Poland. Thus, the Polish trail comes to an end. We would like to have seen their photos...but that proved impossible.

A lead is only valuable in as far as it is followed to the end, which was not the case with this one. We will realise that we shouldn't have ruled it out so quickly, and that it is still a topic of interest."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

How come they never followed up on the polish lead? .

They did... nothing to see there

Advertisement