Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine Mc Cann-A social experiment in Manipulation (mod warning first post)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭jenny smith

We were in spain with our then 3 yr old girl at the time and one thing we always found odd is the fact that the Mcanns went to mass the next day i think. IF our girl was missing then there is no way we could sit in a church for an hour irrespective of religious beliefs. We would be frantically looking for her. Its as if she wasnt missing at all..
    maybe they went to pray for her return

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mulbot

LorMal wrote: »
    So - the Mc Canns, plus their 8 friends, plus Scotland Yard, plus the British Government are all complicit in covering up a child murder committed by the parents plus a paedophile ring. Do you not see how mad that sounds?

Yea it sounds so mad,they would never do that,The same British government that was hiding and covering up the hundreds of cases of sexual abuse by politicians and big name stars,Jimmy Saville being one of so many,Maybe do a search on Ted Heath and you'll find out what the British governmnet are capable of hiding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

re525d3613.JPG

Was is this photofit that was kept secret for 5 years?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

mulbot wrote: »
    Yea it sounds so mad,they would never do that,The same British government that was hiding and covering up the hundreds of cases of sexual abuse by politicians and big name stars,Jimmy Saville being one of so many,Maybe do a search on Ted Heath and you'll find out what the British governmnet are capable of hiding

Just out of interest - what 'hundreds of cases of sexual abuse by politicians' being covered up by the British Government are you referring to? (And you do understand what the Government is, I assume?)

Smondie wrote: »
    re525d3613.JPG

Was is this photofit that was kept secret for 5 years?

Yes, what is this photo? Doesn't appear to work.

• Advertisement

Just out of interest - what 'hundreds of cases of sexual abuse by politicians' being covered up by the British Government are you referring to? (And you do understand what the Government is, I assume?)

I just put two names in my last post for you to research-Jimmy Saville and Ted Heath.(connections there to Crown and government)

I just put two names in my last post for you to research-Jimmy Saville and Ted Heath.(connections there to Crown and government)

That's not a cover up by 'the British Government'. The BBC ignored Savilles
    behaviour. Nothing is proven against Heath.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

fin12 wrote:
    And it wasn't the first time they left them either alone on the holiday, seemed to be a regular accurance as Kate McCann had said that Madeline had asked her why she wasn't there at night when she was calling for her.

Rich Hall thinks Kate only said that to delude people into believing she was still alive on that day...that she'd been dead a couple of days and the body disposed of by then. He's pretty convincing actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

LorMal wrote:
    Religious couple pray to God in time of distress shocker!

They went jogging the next day and traveling around Europe a few wks later leaving their other two on a resort where seemingly there was a child abductor about.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tuisceanch

It's a social experiment by the UK government in manipulation of the masses

And what have the masses being manipulated to do in this instance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Tuisceanch wrote: »
    And what have the masses being manipulated to do in this instance?

9 years of endless arguments in chatrooms?

Ann22 wrote: »
    They went jogging the next day and traveling around Europe a few wks later leaving their other two on a resort where seemingly there was a child abductor about.

As they explained at the time, they are both medics - they believe exercise is a good way to cope with stress (I agree). The very worst thing you can do is hit the bottle or use medications. However, that's what people expect.

They weren't going on holidays around Europe a few weeks later - they were getting the message out about Madeline as you know. Is was better to be active rather than just sitting and waiting. The way you make it sound, they left their children alone to the mercy of a child abductor while they went on their hols.
    Do you really believe that or do you know there's a perfectly reasonable explanation but choose to ignore it because that's more 'suspicious'.

Rich Hall thinks Kate only said that to delude people into believing she was still alive on that day...that she'd been dead a couple of days and the body disposed of by then. He's pretty convincing actually.

Richard D Hall - the UFO investigator. Brilliant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

As they explained at the time, they are both medics - they believe exercise is a good way to cope with stress (I agree). The very worst thing you can do is hit the bottle or use medications. However, that's what people expect.

I'm pretty much in the 'I believe their story' camp but I think it is strange if they went on a jog the very next day. Surely they'd be actively looking for her everywhere in the locality themselves, however fruitless it might seem. Jogging should be the last thing on their mind. Sounds like they'd reached the 'acceptance' stage pretty quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya im in the process of watching his documentary on the case.

I believe that maddie had an accident, fell and banged her bead and died while left unsupervisd in the apartment or the macanns were giving the children sedatives at night and maddie overdosed and they came back to find her dead.

A cadavre dog sensed the smell of a corpse in the Macanns rental car and neighbours also describe that all the doors and boot were left wide open on the car every night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

Yes, what is this photo? Doesn't appear to work.

Strange that it shows for me?! Here's a different source.
    http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2367954.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Madeleine-McCann-main.jpg

It's the photo fit that looks similar to Gerry that was shown on crime line. The crime line that was not shown in Portugal where the crime happened. I think it was drawn up with help from the Smith family. One of the also described trousers with buttins on the side, like Gerry owned.

Odd too that some (all?) of the private investigators they hired all turned out to be dodgy too...and the DNA lab

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya im in the process of watching his documentary on the case.

I believe that maddie had an accident, fell and banged her bead and died while left unsupervisd in the apartment or the macanns were giving the children sedatives at night and maddie overdosed and they came back to find her dead.
    Watch out how Hall never points out Amarall's conviction and sentence but calls him doctor. He does not call the mccanns doctor though they are both doctors. By calling Amarall doctor he is trying to make him sound like a more reliable witness. Propaganda

A cadavre dog sensed the smell of a corpse in the Macanns rental car and neighbours also describe that all the doors and boot were left wide open on the car every night.

So, with the place crawling with police and the worlds media, the Mc Canns hid
    Madelines body in their rental car. To keep the smell down, they opened the car doors and windows every night. Nobody checked the car.

Meanwhile, as described here, the Mc Canns went to church, went jogging, went to other cities - all the while knowing that their secret was safe.

Madelines body in their rental car. To keep the smell down, they opened the car doors and windows every night. Nobody checked the car.

Meanwhile, as described here, the Mc Canns went to church, went jogging, went to other cities - all the while knowing that their secret was safe.

They did all this before they reported her missing obviously so there was no media or police crawling around. The media and police were crawling around after the Mc canns called them.

They used the rental car to transport her body. I doubt the body was kept in the car for long.

• Advertisement

They did all this before they reported her missing obviously so there was no media or police crawling around. The media and police were crawling around after the Mc canns called them.

They used the rental car to transport her body. I doubt the body was kept in the car for long.

But again, that requires them to have accidentally or deliberately killed Madeline between 6pm and 10 pm when they raised the alarm. They would have had to carry her body to the rental car, driven somewhere, buried the body so well that it has never been found, return, park the car, go back to the apartment, clean up all evidence, without being seen by anyone, concoct a story about abduction (including all timelines), convince ALL their friends to agree to conspiracy to murder or manslaughter or prevent the course of justice (so well that they have never cracked under questioning), raised the alarm and, rather than try to keep a low profile, have very deliberately kept the case as high profile as possible.

It's not credible.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,730 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Mod Reminder

There is a Report Post function. This should be used as the First and Only resort of you think another user is being disruptive / trolling / combative / etc.

Thanks for your attention.

The dog getting the cadaver scent in the car doesn't necessarily mean a body had been there,it's possible something that was in the car might have been something that was in contact with a dead body e.g, T-shirt,or a Teddy bear etc

The dog getting the cadaver scent in the car doesn't necessarily mean a body had been there,it's possible something that was in the car might have been something that was in contact with a dead body e.g, T-shirt,or a Teddy bear etc
    Didn't Kate claim it was on her clothes because she had been dealing with dead people at home?

Or else it was nonsense

Or else it was nonsense

I'd trust a dog before I'd ever trust a human-Dogs don't have a reason to lie

Didn't Kate claim it was on her clothes because she had been dealing with dead people at home?

I think so yep,

I read claims Gerry dumped a fridge from the apartment which he said had broken down. They say Maddie may have been kept in it. But surely the police would have found her when the searched the apartment? Anyone know anything about this fridge?

I also read that Gerry McCann was on the sex offenders register but someone in the British government is hiding that information.

• Advertisement

I also read that Gerry McCann was on the sex offenders register but someone in the British government is hiding that information.
    I have read that too but did not see any hard evidence

Advertisement