Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,855 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I assuming the Fiend/Alexa bit was just meant as a performance (or whatever word I'm looking for) by Bray rather than Alexa really being there.

As for that ending, running people off isn't exactly an ideal start. I don't think I recognised the one woman they beat up.
    If it hadn't been for having to do the Mandy/Sonya bit, having the new group beat down Heavy Machinery and M&M would've been better.
    At least Nexus made a statement with their debut, to the point of one member getting fired.
    There was no sign of them on NXT, though that's probably because NXT seems to have some idea of how to fill a show.

Why didn't Kayla report on the box Otis knocked over?

So Naomi to win the Battle Royal?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭The White Feather

That was an excellent Smackdown. Stuff happening, story progression and a very good ending. The only problem is WWE do this here and there and then go back to crap the next week. Hopefully they keep it going.

I think I could watch Sheamus wrestle non stop. He always has great matches as he looks like a tough guy as well. The Fiend, sonya etc sall did their bit to make it a good night. Stuff happening is the main thing!

Loved the ending with Retribution wrecking the place. I liked that they were all covered and not huge. We have people online analysing video images even! Like for example if its Brawn in a mask we know who it is. They can always reveal later who is in charge and keeps us guessing. I loved them going after the cameramen as well. No one was safe!

Hopefully they keep building it now

• Registered Users Posts: 39,622 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Is Michael cole this stupid or does vince think we are that stupid. Mandy rose now has short hair and listening to Mitchell cole you'd swear it was a challenge to work out who it is.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mod Note:
    If you've an issue with a poster, please report rather than engaging in personal spats.

3 posts deleted or edited cause they were off topic. I'm also banning Ricero for 3 months for continued ignoring of mod instructions.

Back to SD discussions.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Is Michael cole this stupid or does vince think we are that stupid. Mandy rose now has short hair and listening to Mitchell cole you'd swear it was a challenge to work out who it is.

It could've been that other blonde who had a reason to attack Sonya. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,622 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    It could've been that other blonde who had a reason to attack Sonya. :)

And I used to like mitchell cole (TM the rock) because when he and Tazz were doing Smackdown in the mid 2000's they had heyman working with them and even in 2011 of which I've been doing a rewatch of (2011 raw looks ecw gritty compared to now btw) but it's bad enough WWE play music when doing a run in but michael cole loses his memory as to who it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,903 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I think were getting an attack on the Mcmahons by Retribution and were all to forget about how similar they are too Nexes and the type of things they done when they started out

What will Retribution do tonight ??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    What will Retribution do tonight ??

Jump around hollering like idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I think tonight is the night where they go too far and knock over a table.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,342 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

J. Marston wrote: »
    I think tonight is the night where they go too far and knock over a table.

Can they reach a table :p

how are going to sneak into arena when they move to the Amway Arena ?

Sure they tipped over the commentary desk last week. How could they top that?

Odds on riot police?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Id say these retribution lads are just fodder and lures. So when they get some attention off serious competition , lights go out and the real 5 or so will attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭ThePott

Lads they're going all out this week with Retribution, according to leaks:

They're going to leave the cap off the toothpaste.
    Leave breadcrumbs in the butter.
    Worst of all - This week, they leave their respective houses and LEAVE THE IMMERSIONS ON!

Everything changes after tonight.

Whatever about the other things, they don't seem brave enough to leave the immersion on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Whatever about the other things, they don't seem brave enough to leave the immersion on.

Vince would have a conniption

oh they hyped up the security, That will go well :D:D

These guys are bad and so rebellious

That extra security made **** all difference

• Advertisement

Tegan "My gimmick is I like Marvel" Nox.

Abyss looking well

TNA nostalgia in the segment

baldy braun

Retribution causing havoc

That was an odd segment

The Fiend and Retribution have the same type of blackout thing going on

• Registered Users Posts: 60,364 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Shemaus going with Snatch pikey gimmick now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,163 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Abyss looking well

TNA nostalgia in the segment

WTF did h to even do in that segment!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Shemaus going with Snatch pikey gimmick now.

Luther Ward will be furious!

A slow build with AJ that leads to Abyss against Wyatt I could get behind that.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If Nexus and Aces and Eights had babies they’d be retribution.

Speaking of TNA lite. Aj, Jeff hardy and Abyss all in a segment together. WWE has gone full TNA. The slightest bit of pressure from AEW and it looks like they’re crumbling.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    If Nexus and Aces and Eights had babies they’d be retribution.

Speaking of TNA lite. Aj, Jeff hardy and Abyss all in a segment together. WWE has gone full TNA. The slightest bit of pressure from AEW and it looks like they’re crumbling.

Ye with MVP, Lashley and Drew and Joe on commentary RAW it really is TNA/WWE these days.

Advertisement