Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Maybe it's my meds but the more Charlotte's appearance changes the more she looks like Stephanie McMahon, bar the blonde hair obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

ERG89 wrote: »
    Maybe it's my meds but the more Charlotte's appearance changes the more she looks like Stephanie McMahon, bar the blonde hair obviously.

I can't look at Steph to notice whether she has the duck lips that seems to be all the rage with Charlotte, Mandy and Charli.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I can't look at Steph to notice whether she has the duck lips that seems to be all the rage with Charlotte, Mandy and Charli.

I don’t think she does but I’m open to correction. Anyone Charly bashing is cruising for a bruising by the way..you have been warned.

Pentecost wrote: »
    I don’t think she does but I’m open to correction. Anyone Charly bashing is cruising for a bruising by the way..you have been warned.

I actually love Charlotte and would rather see her one v one with Ronda at Mania. The best they have in the ring imo. Just can't abide this duck lips craze!!

Edit ah sorry, you were referring to Charlie. Not a fan. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I actually love Charlotte and would rather see her one v one with Ronda at Mania. The best they have in the ring imo. Just can't abide this duck lips craze!!

Edit ah sorry, you were referring to Charlie. Not a fan. :P

Yes Charly Caruso is a fantastic looking woman for me. I find her kind of annoying on social media for some reason but she looks great. I like Charlotte in ring, more so now she’s not the only one being pushed all the time, but she doesn’t do an awful lot for me looks wise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lads Charlotte is bate from surgery’s! She looks terrible

She looks like Ric with a big pair of bolt on's and longer eyelashes.

Which is not to say she's ugly but yeah, she's had a lot of work done.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,873 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think you're referring to Dana. As I just said in the Raw thread I wouldn't have recognised her. But seems she posted on twitter that she was wearing her usual layers of makeup.

I think Sasha and Bayley will be on SD tonight to set up a match for Mania. IIconics were calling them out on the Fastlane preshow and Raw will likely already have a tag match

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Ms Flair is a fine looking lady

https://twitter.com/MsCharlotteWWE/status/1096545664379564034?s=19

The TV make up does not do her justice in many ways but that could be said for many stage people.

DM_7 wrote: »
    Ms Flair is a fine looking lady

https://twitter.com/MsCharlotteWWE/status/1096545664379564034?s=19

The TV make up does not do her juatice in many ways but that could be said for many stage people.
    Still has Mickey Rourke lips.

Remember it's an earlier start for anyone watching live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,979 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Bit of a meh heel promo by Shane

Read the NXT guys will get there assigned rostered show in next month's superstar shake up.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Nice segment with styles and Orton.. first one in ages we’ve seen anything from randy

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

At least the crutch is gone. Still can't limp to save her life though.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,979 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Interesting but somehow kofi will pull a cena level miracle and win it

Wonder will we see Big E and Woods turn on Kofi at mania costing him the title ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Interesting but somehow kofi will pull a cena level miracle and win it

Wonder will we see Big E and Woods turn on Kofi at mania costing him the title ?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

I like Orton and Styles if given a chance their match could be the match of Wrestlemania.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

randy looked motivated in that promo which he doesnt always do.

randy/aj could be very good simialr to the randy/seth which i think is an underrated mania match from 31

the phenomenal forearm into the rko will look amazing too

Kofi story is great but having him do the gauntlet again is not very imaginative after he went an hour only a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭ThePott

There's no way this gauntlet match will be clean though.
    Realistically it will probably feature a lot of interference.

It wouldn't make much sense to have Joe pinned after he just became US champion so could see Andrade and Rey getting involved to further a multi-man match at Mania.
    Randy Orton will probably get confronted by AJ and so on.

Will probably set-up a lot for Mania. I also saw someone point out that Vince said if Kofi wins he will be going to Wrestlemania, he said nothing about main eventing or facing Bryan so they could play with that too if they want.

Also, Randy and AJ is how you do the meta stuff.

Bring up past work places and alliances, not shít about "carny charades".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

J. Marston wrote: »

I loved the 2003 shaking hands in the ring line ripping on ring of honour

• Registered Users Posts: 36,144 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Bring up past work places and alliances, not shabout "carny charades".

what you have to remember though is that Randy and AJ can cut a promo.

Ronda can't.
    Charlotte can't.

you're basically relying in that feud on Becky to deliver the promos, but they've her doing a 'crippled woman who gets her ass kicked' gimmick currently, so what can she say at the moment that sounds genuine?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I really hope they're given decent time, maybe shave half the time off the HHH entrance and they can give another 8 minutes to AJ v Orton

I always loved Angle vs HBK at WM21 as a gold standard match between 2 of the best who don't need to be in the main event or the title scene to tear the house down, we know AJ will bring it and if Orton decides to we could see something top class between them

The way the US title is going, it looks like it could be the ladder macth at Mania. We've had the same 4 guys the past number of weeks and they already did a fatal four way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I really hope they're given decent time, maybe shave half the time off the HHH entrance and they can give another 8 minutes to AJ v Orton

The entrances will be the highlight of HHH vs Batista; cut that time out of the match instead as Triple H is the only person on earth that thinks he can still go 30 minutes & not put everyone to sleep.
    Can't say anything on paper jumps out as a MOTY candidate on the expected card with all due respect to Bryan & Kofi or AJ & Orton but WrestleMania has been that way for a few years.
    The whole "real" aspect of many matches & over involvement of the McMahon family is a turn off. Always hated Wrestlemania 2000 for that dumbass McMahon in every corner main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

On the night, Shane is the only one likely to be involved though, right? Stephanie isn't heavily involved in any of the angles and Vince at 73 is hardly doing a run-in.

Wouldn't rule Steph out of some kind of interference or God forbid, a special referee spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Orton and Styles promo was excellent. Said a few years ago I wanted a Mania moment of Styles going for a Phenomenal Foremarm and being hit mid-air by an RKO. Think it would top the one Orton did on Rollins a few years back. Hope to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Orton and Styles promo was excellent. Said a few years ago I wanted a Mania moment of Styles going for a Phenomenal Foremarm and being hit mid-air by an RKO. Think it would top the one Orton did on Rollins a few years back. Hope to see it.

It's so anticipated though that I don't want to see it if you know what I mean

Did anyone see the curb stomp into the rko coming? I don't think so, and thats what made it so amazing

2 years ago in their match on SD in the lead up to Mania, Styles faked the forearm which he never done before, since we all saw it coming

I'd prefer to see it in the run up to Mania, maybe even if Styles tries to interupt Orton during the gauntlet next week, if it's during the match sure it's a "Wrestlemania moment" but it loses some of its impact for me because it's so obvious, now a 450 into an RKO is damn near impossible but that would be unbelievably amazing and unexpected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's so anticipated though that I don't want to see it if you know what I mean

Did anyone see the curb stomp into the rko coming? I don't think so, and thats what made it so amazing

2 years ago in their match on SD in the lead up to Mania, Styles faked the forearm which he never done before, since we all saw it coming

I'd prefer to see it in the run up to Mania, maybe even if Styles tries to interupt Orton during the gauntlet next week, if it's during the match sure it's a "Wrestlemania moment" but it loses some of its impact for me because it's so obvious, now a 450 into an RKO is damn near impossible but that would be unbelievably amazing and unexpected

What I hate the most is when a guy goes up to the top turnbuckle, who very rarely if ever does so, and it's so obvious they're just setting up for a mid-air RKO. I remember Jericho doing that once where he came off the turnbuckle with his hands outstretched. I remember thinking, "what am I as a fan supposed to have expected him to be trying there?" It just looked so phoney and fake. That's why I can accept and enjoy it with AJ because the forearm off the rope is such a recognisable part of his arsenal.

Advertisement