Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Couchside with a slight headache and no motivation. I hope Phoenix is ok, what a horrible thing to happen, are people just gone totally heartless or just mad ,what a rotten scummy thing to do to someone, I'm fuming over it.
    Phoenix I don't want to sound all 'parenty' but what I've learned in life is you need to look after yourself ,go with your gut and trust very few ( I really mean trust nobody but that makes me sound harsh lol). I hope you get over this and get home safely...honestly what an absolute p***k.

Duvet , totally agree with re trusting your gut instinct . Hope your headache goes soon for you .
    Kitchen presses and the tiles all scrubbed here now , time for a coffee and a few of these delicious little things ...

Sorry now to bring back the fingers theme but this is a green fingered query of the gardening variety lol.I have a tomato plant that I am minding like a baby as the person who gave it to me definitely thinks I'll kill it,I have taken the secondary leaves off it (per YouTube ☺️) but there are some yellow flowers on it and I can't find info about them,do I remove them also or are they the future tomatoes?
    Anyone any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Leave the flowers as far as I know Duvet !
    I think it means your plants are getting ready to produce tomatoes , that's my basic understanding of it .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Just finished honey waffles.... They'd be alot nicer if served to me rather than me having to make from scratch... Still delish though :)

Does anyone keep in touch with Witchie..... Haven't seen a post from her in ages... Hope she's OK :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm totally numb today. I hate this state of mind, if I can even call it that. It's like I'm not really here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'm totally numb today. I hate this state of mind, if I can even call it that. It's like I'm not really here.

Sorry to hear that. Take a 'be kind to yourself' day. Just accept you're having a down day and know that that's OK.
    Watch a movie or read a light book.

To thine own self be true

Will you go away!!
    You're always the finger wagging mammy to us unruly bunch....I'd say it's the HRT getting your juices flowing... Menopause is good to you girl !

That's what the mods of this place are for! Sure if you look crossways they pounce on you!
    "Take it to feedback" I don't want to take it to feedback I just want to state my opinion!!

I am more of a sage like Sorceress imparting nuggets of wisdom and spells.

:D

President Kanye :(
    Just when you thought your Sunday couldn't get any worse.

President Kanye :(
    Just when you thought your Sunday couldn't get any worse.

I think its hilarious :D And sure it won't be any skin of our noses. Aren't we lucky to be away from the madness of the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I think its hilarious :D And sure it won't be any skin of our noses. Aren't we lucky to be away from the madness of the US.

We had Dana trying to dabble in politics here.

There is a lot of similarities between the two,

:pac:

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    We had Dana trying to dabble in politics here.

There is a lot of similarities between the two,

Yea, imagine 'All kinds of Everything' in rap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

I think its hilarious And sure it won't be any skin of our noses. Aren't we lucky to be away from the madness of the US.

The US is part of the world which we're a part of too though and this gives Trump a better chance of re-election as West may take some votes that might have went to Biden. You won't get Trump voters voting for West anyways and that's for sure. Trump is a disgusting excuse for a human that is out for nobody but himself and some of his policies have been detrimental to the world as a whole.

The guy is batshít crazy....I'd start a gofund me page for a hitman only I'd not have time to sort donations and offers of services!

Don't get me wrong either this sh!t doesn't keep me up at night as I'm a believer in if you can't change something there's no point in dwelling on it but it would be great for America in particular and the world as a whole if he's ousted.

Oh? You're Widders sock puppet?
    I should have guessed tbh...love and light m'dear

The US is part of the world which we're a part of too though and this gives Trump a better chance of re-election as West may take some votes that might have went to Biden. You won't get Trump voters voting for West anyways and that's for sure. Trump is a disgusting excuse for a human that is out for nobody but himself and some of his policies have been detrimental to the world as a whole.

Indeed. I feel that there is nothing any of us can do to influence change in America. If Kanye is elected I won't lose any sleep. As dreadful as Trump is I don't lose any sleep over him either.
    The world isn't as it was 10 years ago. That's a fact. I don't think its healthy to dwell on it though. For example there were people here who were very upset when Trump was elected, the same people who get all worked up about "the state of the world". The world will keep moving and changing. Letting external events impact so negatively on your state of mind isn't good.

All of that may seem very individualistic and like I don't care. I do care but I also have enough of a handle on myself to not let Kanye West of Donald Trump or Boris Johnson give me high blood pressure.

All of that may seem very individualistic and like I don't care. I do care but I also have enough of a handle on myself to not let Kanye West of Donald Trump or Boris Johnson give me high blood pressure.

I don't either, if you read my post above I more or less said the same. And it's your prerogative to find it hilarious. Each to their own and all that but to say it's no skin off our noses isn't true. There's not a hope West will get elected either. It just increases Trump's chance of re-election.

I don't either, if you read my post above I more or less said the same. And it's your prerogative to find it hilarious. Each to their own and all that but to say it's no skin off our noses isn't true. There's not a hope West will get elected either. It just increases Trump's chance of re-election.

I did read it. We are on the same page so.
    I find it funny because you just have to laugh at the madness.

I did read it. We are on the same page so. I find it funny because you just have to laugh at the madness.

Yeah it was just your it's no skin off our noses comment I was disagreeing with really.

Yeah it was just your it's no skin off our noses comment I was disagreeing with really.

That's ok :)

The southern states love trump...he will be re-elected...he brought industry..and jobs back to the oils fields.......the democrats couldn't find a candidate capable of taking him on...so Biden was the catch-all candidate.. There's more chance of Kanye being elected Grand Wizard of the KKK

I dunno Jack. There's a lot of disgruntled people in the Midwest who he promised jobs too in the last election that didn't materialise. Sure we can live in hope anyways.

Grand wizard of the KKK :pac:

• Advertisement

I have a Facebook page based in Louisiana with over 2k friends (don't ask) Trump is god. Black lives don't matter The south will overcome Fishing and crawfish

Did you see the videos of the rednecks a few weeks back gate crashing a small black lives matter demonstration in a small town down south? They come across as such inbreds. It's a fuked up country. United States me hole :D

I've seen worse I'd share the login details of the account... but fck me...the amount of southern women sending me nudes is unbelievable!

Sheeeit :pac:

I've seen worse
    I'd share the login details of the account... but fck me...the amount of southern women sending me nudes is unbelievable!

Hey big boy I got you sum sweet taters right down ma blouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just home from a lovely 1km swim.. There was a strong off shore westerly wing making it a slog sometimes but very enjoyable, now to eat :)

Sitting out on the patio, enjoying the sun. One dog lying across the outside table and another lying across my feet. Reading. If the wind would just feck off this would be a perfect Sunday afternoon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Living room, still in my dressing gown, chilled out lazy day - and going to get ready to get dressed and head out. Blustery weather out there today.

Happy Sunday peeps! :)

About to get ready to attempt a more successful trip to the pub.

Jack you big eejit are you gone again? Clear your box :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for being so kind to me. It's not the first time he's let me down but I asked repeatedly was he sure up until the moment I left Cork and he insisted he was. Should have listened to my gut but I didn't think he'd be this cruel. Anyway I kicked him out and he came back saying he wasn't feeling well. Asked me to book him two taxis and then got me to cancel. Now he's in bed. The only reason I'm putting up with this sh1t is that I'm alone in this country and I feel very fragile and don't fully trust myself on my own. I talked to my ex and she told me to fly to her and have a visit and see my cat so I'll try to sort that for Monday.

It is you! It's so nice to see you back here! :D

I'm so sorry this happened to you. You deserve better than that. It sounds like he doesn't know what the heck he wants. Go see your ex and your cat, they will look after you. And be nice to yourself x

• Registered Users Posts: 13,281 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

New cardboard box is the best thing ever.

518958.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Im writing up my to do list for tomorrow, Monday.

tenor.gif?itemid=4828669

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement