Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

Autosport wrote: »
    I don’t have that problem as I have someone helping me eat popcorn :D I can’t wait to go to the cinema again :)

I now want popcorn :D

Oh I would love some proper cinema popcorn!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan Tae and watching a lad code a game from scratch, god I wish I had the knowledge he does .
    Seph will approve of this on two levels.

Two of my favorite things, calico cat and barrys tea 😸 :3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I want some Rancheros now

Two of my favorite things, calico cat and barrys tea :3

Now imagine a calico cat drinking Barry's tea!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

My cat is worse than a dog for sitting under the dinner table looking up begging for food.
    She's now purring like a train along with the pleading eyes.
    She has her routine down to a tee.
    You can't refuse that face.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

f4c33905fa6ae0dc0117383c9ea6de66.jpg

:pac:

f4c33905fa6ae0dc0117383c9ea6de66.jpg

:D:D:D:D

I now know what a calico cat is.
    I prefer the tabbies myself!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I like blue cats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

I now know what a calico cat is. I prefer the tabbies myself!

Calico are the ones that are mixed like ginger, black and white. We have one here.

• Advertisement

I now know what a calico cat is. I prefer the tabbies myself!

Actually just seen Seph's pic above. That's a calico

Sorry read your post as I don't know what a calico is. I'm such a dufus:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, listening to music, still not great so see how I am in the morning

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside, listening to music, still not great so see how I am in the morning

Poor Cat Lady, that sounds miserable

• Registered Users Posts: 13,300 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

She has done it before but generally, she's well behaved. If she's on my lap I'll rest the cup on her as she likes the warm cup.

@Phoenix, Hope you work it out but don't let anyone **** you around, you're the one who has put in the greater effort and that needs to be respected.

I like blue cats

Russian blues? There known as the introverts of the cat world 😸
    I now know what a calico cat is.
    I prefer the tabbies myself!

I see...ahhh sure everyone has there preference........:)

im-not-sure-if-i-agree

I suck at this messaging lark. Just pissed off someone else. I can't do this right. :(

kowloon wrote: »
    I suck at this messaging lark. Just pissed off someone else. I can't do this right. :(

Hope it's not the high maintenance wan :)

Seph, I saved the cat gif you put up here last week. The white cat riding shotgun in the pickup. It's brilliant.
    I look at it sometimes just for a smile.

Chances are it isn't you who is not doing it right but a bunch of awkward women who are taking offence at the slightest thing.

If you start feeling that you are pissing off people who you have never met and who mean nothing to you, then take a step back and get some perspective. You are fine :)

Tone is difficult to convey, anyway if a person tales offence or runs away that easy online at least you haven't wasted time or money on them by meeting up ;)

• Advertisement

Chances are it isn't you who is not doing it right but a bunch of awkward women who are taking offence at the slightest thing.

If you start feeling that you are pissing off people who you have never met and who mean nothing to you, then take a step back and get some perspective. You are fine :)

Precisely. If a reasonable person found something slightly off in what you texted, they would take into account the difficulty in conveying tone and ask you to clarify or just give you the benefit of the doubt and wait and see what kind of person you are as the conversationsun progress.

Nought wrong with your posting style here, Kowloon. Just a lot of headwreckers out there.

Pretty sure it was my terrible writing that caused this one. My poor communication skills shouldn't let me down as often when I have time to type things out slowly but I still manage to **** up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

So so so sleepy..woooo

kowloon wrote:
    Pretty sure it was my terrible writing that caused this one. My poor communication skills shouldn't let me down as often when I have time to type things out slowly but I still manage to **** up.

Regardless of how you wrote it though you could be dealing with someone who takes things the wrong way easily. You'll find the right person you click with yet :)

Regardless of how you wrote it though you could be dealing with someone who takes things the wrong way easily. You'll find the right person you click with yet :)

Nah, she was really nice and very interesting. She's probably angry about yet another guy being an arsehole online now.

Nah, she was really nice and very interesting. She's probably angry about yet another guy being an arsehole online now.

You weren't an arsehole in any way, shape or form.

kowloon wrote:

Sure look in the grand scheme of things she's unimportant really and there's plenty more fish in the sea. I doubt you did anything really bad so I wouldn't beat yourself up about it.

Does anybody chat on the phone anymore? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Kowloon, you're going to have to develop a thicker skin. You're in a manufactured environment where people think they can select/drop others at will.

If there's drama before you've met just imagine what you're likely to get thrown at you after you've met?

• Advertisement

Does anybody chat on the phone anymore? :(

I've been asked if I had Whatsapp, I think that's the choice these days. Not sure how it's any different to messaging on the website/app.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement